Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have a question about this game, maybe I missed it if it said somewhere in the thread. But is the scenes in this game only when you lose battles? So no "story" scenes?

Just curious since I just started it out and all I've found so far are lose to monster and get a scene.
There are story scenes but most scenes are from losses.

Some costumes have scenes for example wear the nun outfit and go to the church, it has a scene.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Overall the game is good, especially text and drawing style but...

The game heavy lacks of vanilla stuff, some marriage would not hurt too. Lack of fetish things like: thigh fuck, kissing, massage, and breast sucking(just 2 meh scenes with same kid) hurt my soul.

Every time i was playing this, i ended up with a hard boner(mainly from text), and did not cum even once. That make me sad.

7/10

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
So, there's no way to avoid pregnancy? (except staying virgin)? (there's anti-pregnancy potion in Roundscape)

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So, there's no way to avoid pregnancy? (except staying virgin)? (there's anti-pregnancy potion in Roundscape)
As far as I can tell, there isn't a way unless u manually modify the code in the game and I've played around 10 hours of this. Bear in mind theres always anal with the slime or getting facefucked by the goblins.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's been awhile since I played but I'm pretty sure there's an item you can find which makes your chance of pregnancy 0%. I know for a fact there's an item that gives you a 100% pregnancy chance, so I'm pretty sure there's an opposite one as well.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I know this is one hell of a necro bump, but there's a 1.20 version out now with new content.
Probably due to it being on steam. Need to be logged in to see AO content tho.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I know i said it before, but i would like a sequel to this protagonist, even if they send her in a time machine to our modern era, or making her go as an adventurer in another kingdom/empire.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes