aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
well you don't really need to grind, it's a RPG MV Maker game so, find the cheat hook, cheat your lvl to max and then cruising the game, most of my RPG game was done the same way. Thank you to Cheat Engine
Good call! I'm not sure why I hadn't considered using a save editor, I've done it for so many other games. Thanks for saving me a couple of hours.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It's more like we can't be bothered to run it through another time. The problem with great games is that the experience REALLY dilutes when you go through the same thing one, two, three, ten times over, and Meltys Quest is at least worth 3 replays.

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's more like we can't be bothered to run it through another time. The problem with great games is that the experience REALLY dilutes when you go through the same thing one, two, three, ten times over, and Meltys Quest is at least worth 3 replays.
This, exactly. Meltys Quest is one of my favorite RPGM games and it's one of the few H-games that I've spent hours replaying to acquire every single item and beat it on every single ending in both difficulties (at first I thought there was an extra bonus for getting every ending in Kogal mode so I did that before even touching Princess difficulty).

It's definitely a game that is worth replaying a lot, but even your favorite games can get a bit dull after 10-15 playthroughs.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
all H-RPG game like this require a certain patience for grinding, both for normal exp and also the H-exp or "moral point" and most of the time I don't even bother with the normal exp because gameplay in H-game not particularly good or interesting

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
why incest?
One of Melty's sisters has a thing for their mom, like a deep thing... deep, deep thing.

And in NG+, you can skip the whole thing, turn evil and come back to screw the king and the butler at the same time.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
For the sex stats some of them have a heart shape where it says Blowjob 292/ how do you max out the sex stat?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
first question, are saves from older versions viable on this most current version?

so i managed to randomly walk past two objects I shouldn't have been able to walk past. i'd rather not redo like 3 hours of playtime, but I'm stuck in a spot i cannot move out of. Does anyone know how to edit the save to move the character to a different tile, which variable controls that. or how to clip my way out of the area I'm stuck in?

JSquibward

Mar 19, 2018
I struggled to find the cat after beating the game (this unlocks the whole CG), so for those who are struggling, to get to the cat, go to castle's balcony, there should be a ladder that takes you up another level at the back. Climb up the ladder and the cat should be on the right in the corner.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I struggled to find the cat after beating the game (this unlocks the whole CG), so for those who are struggling, to get to the cat, go to castle's balcony, there should be a ladder that takes you up another level at the back. Climb up the ladder and the cat should be on the right in the corner.
Where did you find the ladder? I swear I've checked every inch of the balcony and can't find any sign of it

Reactions: Shiryuu612

Dan_Manly

Dec 30, 2017
I get the error
"The procedure entry point QueryUnbiasedInterruptTime could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

Any advice?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes