Draghough

May 26, 2017
Here is a link:

It may be taken down quick enough, so...
Does it have the unc patch applied ? thanks for sharing , frist time picking the game up , the version 1.10h in the title , does the H(entai) implies that it has the patch ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mirandri

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Wait so what did this update exactly add ? I am reading improved English, anything else ?

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
Wait so what did this update exactly add ? I am reading improved English, anything else ?
Surprise! Meltys Quest has been updated to version 1.10 and with it comes a free content update!

• A few new sidequests!
  • More scenes!
  • A new costume!
  • Eight new achievements!
  • A new challenge dungeon and the level cap is raised to 80!
  • Street Vendor Tart is now stocked with a new item that allows you to view scenes you've already experienced!
  • And various bug and image fixes!

All of the new contents can only be accessed post-game during Ending Y, which requires the castle to be re-built. To find where the new content begins, make sure you've finished the sidequest related to a certain struggling artist and find him in your castle!

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Thank god. Official English, in a certain sense. Now I can cure myself from those horrible translation provided by Sakuragames, with something more understandable :ForeverAlone:
One of the couple hgames in steam that is actually translated :relievedface:

Instead of that google translate garbage and ctd filled sakura games

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Ohohoho, Meltys has gotten herself into some new trouble I see...

Thanks for the update. This should be good. :evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Just to re-ask as the last few pages were never responded or saves been taken down.
Is there a champion about that could upload some saves in line with the update

EDIT SAVE done one better, found one with files here there and everywhere.

Last edited:

JuicyYuuji

Jul 1, 2017
the new content is all in the island town to the south. Talk to the dragon outside off the clothing store and give him an emerald to unlock it.

Here's my save with every scene unlocked:

I think i might be missing the "Bitchhiker" costume.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
the new content is all in the island town to the south. Talk to the dragon outside off the clothing store and give him an emerald to unlock it.
I copied my old saves over to the new version but when I load one of my saves right before the ending (castle is fully built), there is no dragon outside the clothing store. Are there other criteria that need to be met? I know it's a short game but I don't really want to invest the next couple of hours grinding away again just to see the new stuff. :(

EDIT: I should clarify that I know full saves have been shared and I know they probably include the new content, but I want to be able to play through the new stuff myself rather than just look at the CG's.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I figured it out. Apparently in this save I never did the artist subquest. In case anyone else is having trouble finding the new stuff, don't be like me.
To find where the new content begins, make sure you've finished the sidequest related to a certain struggling artist and find him in your castle!

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Welp. Finished the artist quest but he won't appear at the castle, probably because I already finished the main quest line. I guess I need to start over. Not one of my saves have the new content available, after my first play through I skipped the artist subquest completely because it wasn't necessary to get any other endings or scenes.

Never thought I'd say this but I'll play this later. I really don't feel like grinding through the game again (the Y ending is the most grindy too). It's a short game overall but I've probably played through this game 10 or 15 times now.

If anyone has a save that starts up just as the new content becomes available I would appreciate if you could share it. You'll be saving me a few hours of spamming the Enter and Ctrl keys. :|

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Welp. Finished the artist quest but he won't appear at the castle, probably because I already finished the main quest line. I guess I need to start over. Not one of my saves have the new content available, after my first play through I skipped the artist subquest completely because it wasn't necessary to get any other endings or scenes.

Never thought I'd say this but I'll play this later. I really don't feel like grinding through the game again (the Y ending is the most grindy too). It's a short game overall but I've probably played through this game 10 or 15 times now.

If anyone has a save that starts up just as the new content becomes available I would appreciate if you could share it. You'll be saving me a few hours of spamming the Enter and Ctrl keys. :|
well you don't really need to grind, it's a RPG MV Maker game so, find the cheat hook, cheat your lvl to max and then cruising the game, most of my RPG game was done the same way. Thank you to Cheat Engine

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes