waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@

And if great games float your boat, try Big Bang Age and Sengoku Rance too!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there a way to alter pregnancy chance? If possible, make it guaranteed?
There's a costume which will provide a skill that guarantees pregnancy if you use it. I can't look it up now but I'm pretty sure it was the babydoll.

rfddg

Oct 24, 2017
There's a costume which will provide a skill that guarantees pregnancy if you use it. I can't look it up now but I'm pretty sure it was the babydoll.
How would I add the babydoll costume to my inventory through the use of a save editor/cheatengine, etc.?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How would I add the babydoll costume to my inventory through the use of a save editor/cheatengine, etc.?
Sorry, I can't help here. The game is so straightforward and easy that I never bothered cheating.

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
So I seem to be having an issue with this game. After fully downloading it and trying to launch the application file, I get this error:
error.jpg

Is there anything that could be done about it?

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
Hello mods/ uploaders

I want to suggest renaming this topic to either Melty's Quest or Meltys Quest (dlsite naming) or just add any of these as alternative title, like after the version number.

As it is now searching "games" section for Melty's or Meltys will find side topics (REQ, some tool), but not this topic.

(reported this post)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes