randa

May 7, 2017
hello , i want to ask, where do i find the crystal needed for the castle?
Thanks for youre help.

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
hello , i want to ask, where do i find the crystal needed for the castle?
Thanks for youre help.
Hello, you can found it in the underworld Yetis cave. You can also lose against the Yetis, if you get pregnant you get 4 crystals per birth. Cheers ;)

randa

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
How can i beat the final boss? I am lv32 have succubi Armor and fire sichel weapon. But I do only 0 Damage. No mather what I use in Skills. What do I miss here?

Never mid. I have to forge a new sword. at Guido. Hope thats all.

randa

May 7, 2017
sorry to ask again, but how do i procede in the hyperspace vortes? All candles are ignited but i am still missing the yellow, green and blue stone / item. To put it in the 3 statues. How to get them?

Thanks

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
This game gets weekly updates, none of the 1.03h versions on the web are up to date. The latest revision is two days old.
My recommendation just buy it on Steam like I did, it's totally worth.

Reactions: waffel

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I thought this game was magnificent... If any of the VN's or whatever developers want a standard to beat, this should be it.

Content - A TON
Fetishes - A TON
Art quality - 10/10
Story - so many unexpected awesome twists (deserves a hentai movie trilogy)
Dialogue - very enjoyable

I know it took 2 years to finish developing this one...
But hey, pretty sure a lot of VN's are reaching 2 years and arent even a quarter of this.

Saw you guys mentioned Ariadne and Rune Pharmacy as contenders to this.
GOnna check them out for sure.
Any other recommandations like this one?

Reactions: ponyguy

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I'm going to try the "Pure" ending. Supposedly, it's much harder because you can't lose a single battle. Then after that, I can load a previous save and do all the sexual contents.

susucoklat

Sep 16, 2017
It's an android version.
Okay here is the link:
thanks for the upload, the apk works perfectly. just install and it is ready to play.
can somebody please tell me how to import save files on the android device? I tried finding the save location on my android device but i can't find it

Reactions: Yuevelsaria

Beerdrinkers

Feb 10, 2017
Not sure of you guys know of this, but there is a part in this game where you need to use keyboard controls to progress. Being on an android device makes it difficult to continue as it won't let you move around and attack.

Reactions: Bionicsquash
May 25, 2017
Since no one is mentioning it directly, there is a new version that came out in October. Its 1.03i:
  • You should no longer be charmlocked by succubi.
  • Fixed Subterranean Tower's prompt appearing twice in True Princess Mode.
  • Fixed some sprite issues.
  • Now you can still craft Rune Blade in third and beyond playthroughs even if you have a much superior sword.
  • Fixed the Defeat Scene item not dropping for the final boss even if you haven't lost to the final boss.
  • Added the ability to rebind keyboard controls in the Settings menu.
  • The secret boss will now register in the Monsterpedia even if you only fought her True Princess version.
  • Fixed a bug where you can go back to the overworld in Princess Mode.
  • Fixed graphical bugs in Scene Mode.
  • Fixed a rare bug with outdoor scenes.
  • Fixed a menu bug in the church.
  • Fixed a display bug after talking to Zanelli
So it has quite a lot of bug fixes

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes