Oneesama

May 25, 2017
A question of the game, which is the last patch of the game and if there is a new one, where I can download it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A question of the game, which is the last patch of the game and if there is a new one, where I can download it.
The latest should be 1.03d. Sadly, in here nobody has shared this version yet, but you can find it on Svscomics. However, be prepared to wait at least four hours or more since their hosts are really, really bad. Fileboom and Keep2share are a cancer, seriously.

Reactions: Fed

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The latest should be 1.03d. Sadly, in here nobody has shared this version yet, but you can find it on Svscomics. However, be prepared to wait at least four hours or more since their hosts are really, really bad. Fileboom and Keep2share are a cancer, seriously.
I'm pretty sure someone shared 1.03d here. My game is currently 1.03d, and I know I downloaded the last patch here and not on Svscomics. It fixed the weird freezing glitch I had with version c.

Reactions: donjehmano and Fed

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure someone shared 1.03d here. My game is currently 1.03d, and I know I downloaded the last patch here and not on Svscomics. It fixed the weird freezing glitch I had with version c.
Oh. Then I lost something along the way xD

Reactions: ponyguy

n3k0f4n

Oct 26, 2017
The latest version is 1.03h but I think this version has never been uploaded.
However, you can download the previous version 1.03d here.
Alternatively you can download it on nyaa.si.

Reactions: Fed and ponyguy

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys! SUPER lazy, so I didn't go through the whole thread to check if anyone's having this issue, but RPGMaker MV is (apparently) prone to lag and slow-down, with no particular sure-fire fix (I would imagine on lower-end PCs and laptops), but what fixed it for me is defraging (Optimise Drives in WIN 10) - just in case :D

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
The latest version is 1.03h but I think this version has never been uploaded.
However, you can download the previous version 1.03d here.
Alternatively you can download it on nyaa.si.
Latest is 1.03h? So this guy who upload a torrent on nyaa seems to be from the future he have the 1.08 version :test:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Latest is 1.03h? So this guy who upload a torrent on nyaa seems to be from the future he have the 1.08 version :test:
It's the Japanese version 1.08 and the english version is 1.03h for the moment....

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I posted my save files on Page 15. In the future, please try to read the last several pages of every thread to see if your question has been answered already. It'll only take up a few minutes of your time :)
that link is dead for me

sircookie

May 31, 2017
Okay, I finished game once now so here some facts;

Gametime: 3-4 Hours (one run, when you read everything)
Story: 8.5/10 not much twists, some giggles included
Gameplay: well rpgmaker typical gameplay
Menu: Makes Sense but items are limited
Art: Don´t expect full animation craziness, even than the art is nice
Special: Farming required when playing withoute SaveEditor, Some Items are limited to have to raise game-difficulty

overall: 9/10, anyone that wants some storydriven rpg with lewd times, is here right.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Here's a link to all my saves. There should be a complete save file in there:

Although, I'd highly recommend beating the game. It's quite good for a game of this genre, and it'll probably only take you 6 - 7 hours to beat it the first time through. There's also a cat at the end of the game that will unlock all the scenes for you.
can you reupload you're save?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Holy crap. Just started this game and I already love it. Stats. The game engine runs smoothly with my crappy computer, not to mention all the fetish's packed into this game and crafting along with nice combat. How in the world did I only find this yesterday?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Here is patch 1.03h:
Simply paste the patch in the game folder, overwrite the old files and you're good to go.
so do i just paste this file into the game? without having to download previous one?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes