KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017

Meltys Quest patch 1.03d. Just apply over the www folder.
I'm getting a can not open as archive error. Know how to make 7zip extract when you get that error?
Never mind fixed the problem seems my 7zip was out dated.

Last edited:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So I managed to run into a bug in my 3rd NG+ wherein if i go to Jimmy's it automatically assumes that I want the castle rebuilt and now the scene can't progress because Melty is blocking the way. Anyone else encounter this?

Ma

Mar 25, 2017
Anyone know where to get the Bitchhiker outfit (I think that's what it was called) The one with the used condoms hanging from her waist. 110% need that in my life.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know where to get the Bitchhiker outfit (I think that's what it was called) The one with the used condoms hanging from her waist. 110% need that in my life.
You need to do Sexual Intercourse at least 100 times. Then go to the old woman that can... predict your sluttiness level in a certain sense, and voilà! Outfit gained c:

Reactions: Ma and ponyguy

Ma

Mar 25, 2017
You need to do Sexual Intercourse at least 100 times. Then go to the old woman that can... predict your sluttiness level in a certain sense, and voilà! Outfit gained c:
Ahhhh byatiful, that did it. Thanks ^^

Reactions: ponyguy

JohnSmith

Jan 31, 2017
i have no idea where to find the rune cube in the demon king's castle. can anyone tell me where it is?
I could be wrong, cuz I don't remember what was in this chest, but I think it's here (in the 'capture.png' pic)

And the 'crystal' switch might be here
Just remember to look for the gaps in the carpets/walls for hidden pathways (caption2.png)

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So Esmeralda really is the "secret" boss?
She shows up in a non-optional fight during the prologue for fuck's sake.

And the "Evil" route is basically just one scene?

I meh at this game. MEH.
The complexity and replayability is far below Ariadne.
The charm and polish is far below Rune's Pharmacy.
The quality of the "professional" English translation should classify as "relatively decent enough" at best, or maybe "better than machine translation."
Game was fun, I liked the outfit-hunting "collect 'em all" part in particular, but altogether I think it was overhyped.

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
So Esmeralda really is the "secret" boss?
She shows up in a non-optional fight during the prologue for fuck's sake.

And the "Evil" route is basically just one scene?

I meh at this game. MEH.
The complexity and replayability is far below Ariadne.
The charm and polish is far below Rune's Pharmacy.
The quality of the "professional" English translation should classify as "relatively decent enough" at best, or maybe "better than machine translation."
Game was fun, I liked the outfit-hunting "collect 'em all" part in particular, but altogether I think it was overhyped.
Games like Ariadne and Rune's Pharmacy are literally the best of the best though when it comes to RPGM. I agree it's not quite as good as those two, but it's still extremely good and made for a fun night.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Games like Ariadne and Rune's Pharmacy are literally the best of the best though when it comes to RPGM. I agree it's not quite as good as those two, but it's still extremely good and made for a fun night.
Personally speaking (I repeat, my opinion), I can share the same feelings for Ariadne. But honestly speaking I found Rune's Pharmacy quite boring actually, and less challenging (and if someone like me that, from time to time, hates challenging game, says this.. the world is coming to an end soon). However the H-scenes were particularly entertaining and awesome. Other than that.. meh xD

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I'm currently doing the Roy storyline and I got the 5 million without Goldols help, because I did that Roy specifies "Show me how you peddle your trade", I don't know what he means by that, am I supposed to wear a specific outfit here?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm currently doing the Roy storyline and I got the 5 million without Goldols help, because I did that Roy specifies "Show me how you peddle your trade", I don't know what he means by that, am I supposed to wear a specific outfit here?
If you want to rebuild the castle, sadly you need to go anyway from Goldo and make his "Questline". Also, make sure you've the second princess already beaten (the one that you find within the shop of legendary blacksmith, the one that you can reach only from the underworld) because for the final quest for him, you need to have even her (when he will ask about another person of your family) - aside from Melty of course. After that you can speak to Roy again and build the castle once and for all c:

Reactions: Fed and ponyguy

Aardwark

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone getting a slow-down during battle scenes? When I hit attack and then have to choose which enemy to hit, there seems to be a good bit of lag. When I hit CTRL to let it auto-attack, it goes quicker.

I applied 1.0.3d patch, is this enough to fix?

Aardwark

Nov 9, 2017
The 1.0.4d patch seems to have fixed the lag during attack command. That said, now the framerate fluctuates a lot. The speed outside battle fluctuates and when the character runs around, the speed fluctuates.

Aardwark

Nov 9, 2017
Hello, can anyone send a complete game save with all items? Wanna try a True Princess game from the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes