emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
the only way to go pure route on the first run, is if you do not do do Garnett's letter quest, and then forge your sword as soon as you get the cube. gonna go for normal route now.

Reactions: ponyguy

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Playing Pure Route on first run Princess Mode is a really fun way to play. You just have to know the game, the enemies, and the things you need. Most people have trouble with the first dungeon, but there is a simple way to clear it.

You need to grab the Ruby Ring in your room during the prologue, which can be sold for $1500. Then when your dad gives you the $1000, you sell the Ruby Ring, then buy Gladius from the Weapon Shop, which allows you to one-shot goblins. After that you will want to go to the plains to pick Green Herbs and sell them until you have $300, then you buy Rookie Earrings which resist Confusion cause Bats spam confusion. At this point, go to cave and kill all mobs in the map while wearing Adventurer Clothes. This will give full SP, giving you Water Shot. At this point, you just need to spam Water Shot on the Boss and you win. Now you can farm or continue. For the second boss, I recommend picking a few Green Herbs and crafting some Quality Herbs that heal for 75hp. When you reach mountains, don't fight any enemies, gather 2 pelts first from the map and exit, and go craft a Wizard Robe. This will teach you Fire Shot which Lamia Boss is weak against. The next dungeon, don't fight any enemies, instead grab Holy Water, then craft Nun Outfit. This teaches Wind Shot, which Gargoyle is weak against. By now, you have the 3 Elemental Shots so the rest of the game will be a breeze if you know who is weak to what (Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Water, Water beats Fire). Once you get Purity Dress, max it ASAP because it will make or break your game, causing bosses to deal significantly less damage. Make sure to equip Glass Heels for some extra exp if you are going for True Princess Mode during NG+ because the enemies all get a buff and new enemies also appear.

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
Playing Pure Route on first run Princess Mode is a really fun way to play. You just have to know the game, the enemies, and the things you need. Most people have trouble with the first dungeon, but there is a simple way to clear it.

You need to grab the Ruby Ring in your room during the prologue, which can be sold for $1500. Then when your dad gives you the $1000, you sell the Ruby Ring, then buy Gladius from the Weapon Shop, which allows you to one-shot goblins. After that you will want to go to the plains to pick Green Herbs and sell them until you have $300, then you buy Rookie Earrings which resist Confusion cause Bats spam confusion. At this point, go to cave and kill all mobs in the map while wearing Adventurer Clothes. This will give full SP, giving you Water Shot. At this point, you just need to spam Water Shot on the Boss and you win. Now you can farm or continue. For the second boss, I recommend picking a few Green Herbs and crafting some Quality Herbs that heal for 75hp. When you reach mountains, don't fight any enemies, gather 2 pelts first from the map and exit, and go craft a Wizard Robe. This will teach you Fire Shot which Lamia Boss is weak against. The next dungeon, don't fight any enemies, instead grab Holy Water, then craft Nun Outfit. This teaches Wind Shot, which Gargoyle is weak against. By now, you have the 3 Elemental Shots so the rest of the game will be a breeze if you know who is weak to what (Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Water, Water beats Fire). Once you get Purity Dress, max it ASAP because it will make or break your game, causing bosses to deal significantly less damage. Make sure to equip Glass Heels for some extra exp if you are going for True Princess Mode during NG+ because the enemies all get a buff and new enemies also appear.
how do you get the purity dress? i have completed Pure route and i didnt get it. i was on kogal mode.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Sounds like a grind. Is there any point in doing that? Do you get anything out of doing a pure run first?

Reactions: jande21

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
Sounds like a grind. Is there any point in doing that? Do you get anything out of doing a pure run first?
it helps you save slut levels. since your first run will end with no slut level, you would not need to reset it to get the ending on consequent runs as you would be asked on each NG+. if you are planning to easily gain all the endings according to slut lvls, this is the best way. and you would most likely end the first run with a higher level on pure route since all slut lvl 0 outfits dont really give a good boosts in stats

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm constantly amazed at all these people beating these games in, like, less than a day. I guess they all have enough free time and enough alone time to do it. All I can spare is a couple of hours and even then I usually cum on the first few scenes and don't bother progressing until I'm ready for more. I mean, how can one play an H-game without jacking off? It shouldn't be possible. :FeelsBadMan:
Oh, and by the way, we want to talk about games like Custom Maid 3D? Where you need to have the absolutely privacy of this world? Since it's a game that takes a lot of your time because it's not easy and there are so many things to do.
We need more privacy and free time :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Fed and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
it helps you save slut levels. since your first run will end with no slut level, you would not need to reset it to get the ending on consequent runs as you would be asked on each NG+. if you are planning to easily gain all the endings according to slut lvls, this is the best way. and you would most likely end the first run with a higher level on pure route since all slut lvl 0 outfits dont really give a good boosts in stats
So it just makes getting other endings easier? I thought maybe it would give some kind of item or something. Thanks. Guess I don't have to worry about it then. I don't mind resetting my slut level. If I ever even want to get the pure ending. I'll probably just call it a day after getting the sluttiest one.

Oh, and by the way, we want to talk about games like Custom Maid 3D? Where you need to have the absolutely privacy of this world? Since it's a game that takes a lot of your time because it's not easy and there are so many things to do.
We need more privacy and free time :FeelsBadMan:
Woof. Sounds like a hassle. I can already picture the endless interruptions. shudders
We really need more. There's not enough of either in this world.

Reactions: brynhildr

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I figure out how to get the Dark Melty ending. But I really wish their was a walkthrough or something because I miss like 5 outfits on the first playthrough >.>
How your can do it ? can you tell some detail about just write how do it like walkthourng

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How your can do it ? can you tell some detail about just write how do it like walkthourng
On page 11 there's a post of mine with a Walkthrough - even though yeah, there's no information about what ending is that, sadly. Basically, the Dark Melty ending is the #6. To get it you must beat Esmeralda, the first boss (the one that in your first run of course you didn't beat because you were too weak) and that's it c:

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
On page 11 there's a post of mine with a Walkthrough - even though yeah, there's no information about what ending is that, sadly. Basically, the Dark Melty ending is the #6. To get it you must beat Esmeralda, the first boss (the one that in your first run of course you didn't beat because you were too weak) and that's it c:
If you defeat Elmeralda, you will get her costume (Grolido M. Uniform, strongest one which +25atk) and turn her back to normal. After that she will tele Meltys next to last boss. Boss will leave the queen body, try to get in Meltys but end up being kick out with power stay inside Meltys which change her into Dark Meltys. She kill boss, return and rape her father and sebatian (don't remember name), ruin the world after that. Bad end.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
pttffff speak for yourself I have over 88 slut level right now on my first play through xD

Fed

May 14, 2017
Where did you guys find the update files? I can only find the news of updates through steam and because they do it automatically I can't find the files.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Where did you guys find the update files? I can only find the news of updates through steam and because they do it automatically I can't find the files.
The updates are posted by someone here - that post the same updates first on 4chan c:

Reactions: ponyguy and Fed
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes