Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
although i enjoyed this game you tell me that a h-game where you play as a gyaru slut princess and theres no a place where you can do prostitution like the slums or at least a brothel? :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: ponyguy
Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone give me a save before the endings pls i cant seem to get them all
Just finish the game and then talk to the cat. It will ask you if you want to unlock every CG and Scenes.

BTW, can anyone tell me how to get the other endings?
I only manage to get:
1. The ending where Melty's told everyone that she wants to go to an adventure.
2. The ending where Melty and Succubus princess go on adventure and eldest sister and mother go snu2x
3. Dark Melty's ending
4. Pure run -> still on-going
5. ???
6. ???

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
BTW, can anyone tell me how to get the other endings?
I only manage to get:
1. The ending where Melty's told everyone that she wants to go to an adventure.
2. The ending where Melty and Succubus princess go on adventure and eldest sister and mother go snu2x
3. Dark Melty's ending
4. Pure run -> still on-going
5. ???
6. ???
You're missing the full on slut ending (over 69 slut level I think and completed castle rebuild) and I think the ending where you go with Esmeralda. (Less than 49 slut level but higher than 29 I think could definitely be wrong)

Sep 6, 2017
How did you get dark melty ending and anyone know the last ending?
You can only do it in the New Game+.
You must defeat Esmeralda in the prologue story.
Esmeralda's quite a hard enemy (especially in Hard mode). I was forced to cheat just to beat her (red/yellow pats x99).
I actually consider her far harder than the last boss in hard.

on NG+ my game always bugs out at jimmys and i can't continue. happens with or without sex stats reset ): anyone have a ending #5 save?

(in screenshot they are supposed to be talking to me but text doesn't come up and i can't move or do anything)
It sometimes bugs out after you talk to someone then move and not just in Jimmy's. I once had a full heal from the statue then I was not able to move.
Always save so you could reload the game.

You're missing the full on slut ending (over 69 slut level I think and completed castle rebuild) and I think the ending where you go with Esmeralda. (Less than 49 slut level but higher than 29 I think could definitely be wrong)
Wait. So when the ending where Melty and Succubus princess/Esmeralda go on adventure and eldest sister and mother go snu2x in a room was different from the ending where you go with Esmeralda with Less than 49 slut level but higher than 29?

Had anyone found the hidden boss yet?
I think Succubus Princess/General Esmeralda IS the hidden boss. Despite of course being the first enemy to battle with. To me she's actually a LOT harder than the final boss.

Reactions: besggk and ponyguy

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe the whole "not able to move" thing is because you keep accidentally hitting the "hide text" button, and you can't make the text progress if it is not showing. Try making the text appear again.

Reactions: perverted_acolyte

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It's better to do Pure route first, because one you get the Pure dress and will have an easier time during the next playthrough and two, there are costumes that you only get in True Princess route. So if you're a completionist it's best to do the Slut route later.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's better to do Pure route first, because one you get the Pure dress and will have an easier time during the next playthrough and two, there are costumes that you only get in True Princess route. So if you're a completionist it's best to do the Slut route later.
What outfits can you only get in that route?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I think Succubus Princess/General Esmeralda IS the hidden boss. Despite of course being the first enemy to battle with. To me she's actually a LOT harder than the final boss.
Okay, I just wanted to mention that I have played Princess Mode and True Princess Mode, beaten Esmeralda, and am still missing one monster in the encyclopedia. It is directly after Dailah and before Bat, if anyone has this, pls notify me. I fought Esmeralda in TP mode at level 69 using Kogal Powah Sword, JK Clothes, and Golden Cross, I started off by spamming Love Wave to kill Cenus, then using Light Saber to lower her Attack before whaling on her while healing with Cure Rich Heal and occasionally curing myself with Recover. I used one Red Potion, one Yellow Potion, and two Egg Drop Soup the whole fight.

Last edited:

Terraeris

Nov 17, 2016
1.02f patch
Just overwrite the www folder with the one in this archive to update the game.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I remember there are 2 or 3 outfits like the Leotard outfit. Of course, I played the easiest mode -> hardest mode so maybe Leotard outfit already exists in Princess? There are definitely content that are only available in TP mode though.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes