DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone be specific about where to get Purity Dress? I am in Normal Mode, NG+, 0 Slut, and at the end of the game but still can't find Purity Dress. Someone earlier mentioned that it is in Succubus Village but the Dressmaker doesn't show it in inventory, nor does Semen Succubus Store.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Then I can't help you lol. Personally I was miffed that I couldn't get the Purity Dress either. Do you have the latest patch? Maybe it's a bug.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Then I can't help you lol. Personally I was miffed that I couldn't get the Purity Dress either. Do you have the latest patch? Maybe it's a bug.
Going to try Pure route without NG+ on Princess Mode. Hope that solves the problem.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
Oh and theres 4 rune cubes 1 in the game when u play Alfredo on the last map before the boss. I actually missed it first run myself. Used it on his weapon he gave me and also anyone know where the miko dress is at and the lepard print bikini. Seen those on the bonus character art just a bit ago so i guess Iam missing those.

Last edited:

Ricckz

Jun 4, 2017
How the fuck do i kill the final boss sister?
You loose once and get the sword from Guido, the smith above the ice stage (next to the Mansion).

Afterwards you should have the 4 MP heal and a lot of red & yellow potion. And the best armor you have (Succubus or JK are fine)

I started attacking her and heal myself Everytime I had less than 170 HP. She also silence you, so use the potion for this time or use cheese to reset all debuffs.

Tl;Dr: Attack -> Attack -> heal -> repeat

Reactions: ponyguy

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Oh and theres 4 rune cubes 1 in the game when u play Alfredo on the last map before the boss. I actually missed it first run myself. Used it on his weapon he gave me and also anyone know where the miko dress is at and the lepard print bikini. Seen those on the bonus character art just a bit ago so i guess Iam missing those.
Some costume only available at NG+, such as peopard bikini, miko dress...

Reactions: UnknownSadist

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
True Princess Pure Ending done oh yeaaaaah. Pure Ending was really happy, and it revealed Meltys in white skin. Can't believe there's not even a CG of her in white skin, she looked amazing that way.

Difficulty wise this is nothing at all compared to games like Gears of Dragoon. That shit is the stuff of nightmares. Calling that game Dark Souls would be insulting it.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Got the dress. I think you either need be Pure on first run or play on Princess Mode. After beating the succubus twins, I go right into the village and the chief had a star over her head and gave me Purity Princess.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
This is more of a tech support question for the game. I have Windows XP, SP 3, 32-bit. When I try to start the game by pressing nw.exe (I updated with 1.02 patch) it says:

"The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

Any idea what to do?

DerpyDoo

Mar 26, 2017
Have you tried running the game on Win7 or newer?

(If not, you may want to consider upgrading, there.)

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
is it recommended to go Pure Princess route on first run? I want to get all the endings.
I went slut route first then pure route was a'lot easier to do since i just one shot all the mobs then after i beat it. I did pure route after since i had all the skills and mats and money and its a'lot easier once u have everything already.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes