Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Apparently there are 6 endings, so I'm guessing there's the normal ending, pure ending, evil ending, Roy ending, G-g-g-ary? (I don't recall sorz) ending and... secret ending? I'm not sure about the last one; heard there's a secret boss in True Princess/NG+ but I'm not sure if beating it will result in an ending. I wouldn't mind someone revealing them here.

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
the game is nice, managed to complete without doing anything lewd, I was enjoying the game then le sudden Cheating scene appeared haha, makes me feel bad man. there's too many "female protagonist" game now and most of them has NTR, rape and corruption :test2: wheres my vanilla. but if there's a way to complete pure ending, I'll :FuckYea:
I like the art and the characters' personality, specially garnet but she cheat tho :'(

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you a lot for this, really nice to finally see some quality eroge games with well done translation on Steam for a change. We need more of this to set the standard.

On a side note - Do you plan on keeping this updated along with the latest updates made to the game?
Namely: Updates 1.01e, 1.02 Tart Edition and any more that follow.

Reactions: ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you a lot for this, really nice to finally see some quality eroge games with well done translation on Steam for a change. We need more of this to set the standard.

On a side note - Do you plan on keeping this updated along with the latest updates made to the game?
Namely: Updates 1.01e, 1.02 Tart Edition and any more that follow.
If the links show up, I'll be happy to.

Reactions: Ranma and ponyguy

Alsavir

Feb 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get your sister to work for the guy in the mansion (the one that gives you the secratary suit)?

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Endings seem to be pure, slut level below 29, slut level below 69, slut level 69+, slut level 69+ and fully rebuilt castle then I assume NG+ bonus end.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. here's 1.02
Oh wow, that was fast. Thank you for you diligence.

Also, just wanted to let you know that it seems like the people doing the updates for the game just keep wanting to stay a step ahead of us - Update 1.02a Tart Edition just got released. :winkytongue:

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Endings seem to be pure, slut level below 29, slut level below 69, slut level 69+, slut level 69+ and fully rebuilt castle then I assume NG+ bonus end.
Thanks, now we just need to figure out how to unlock most of the outfits (minus the Dark Meltys outfit, pretty sure that's only for the Bad Ending)

I think I'm only missing the Bitch outfit and the Pure Princess outfit

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
You know I haven't even played this yet. By the responses, I'm guessing it's worth it?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thanks, now we just need to figure out how to unlock most of the outfits (minus the Dark Meltys outfit, pretty sure that's only for the Bad Ending)

I think I'm only missing the Bitch outfit and the Pure Princess outfit
you get the purity dress from succubus village, and the bitchinker one from the sage in vanguard village (award for 100+ human sexcounters)

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes