Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
Great game so far. Thanks for the upload and patches.

Anyone getting a slow-down during battle scenes? When I hit attack and then have to choose which enemy to hit, there seems to be a good bit of lag. When I hit CTRL to let it auto-attack, it goes quicker.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
It's a great game I wish you would be able to use the outfits sisters have during the game :test2: Also does anyone know how to get the dark melty ending ?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So we do need the fix as well?
Someone replied in the thread what it fixed, but I would go ahead and do it as the patch is very small. Be careful though, someone said it broke their saves.

Reactions: ponyguy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
A complete game....with decent english...... will download it and wait to play as long as possible, so i can look at it in the "downloads" folder every now and then and know.....there is still hope. ( ' - ')

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
Game looks great so far but is anyone else getting "fps issues" as in whenever a boss gets outlined, the game just slows down a whole notch ?

Reactions: deliminator

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I figure out how to get the Dark Melty ending. But I really wish their was a walkthrough or something because I miss like 5 outfits on the first playthrough >.>

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Someone replied in the thread what it fixed, but I would go ahead and do it as the patch is very small. Be careful though, someone said it broke their saves.
I assume you're referring to me. The patch did break my save, though I managed to fix it. It seems to be an issue with the data folder, as everything else in the patch did not prevent me from using my old save data.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I assume you're referring to me. The patch did break my save, though I managed to fix it. It seems to be an issue with the data folder, as everything else in the patch did not prevent me from using my old save data.
Thats good, I just wanted to warn people just in case they faced the same problem.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
I think it might have something to do with me using the html thing as this game does not want to work on Wine for my mac.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@ ! I have bought it and damn I do not regret it :D

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes