brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If anyone wants (if what posted jande21 maybe it's not the right version - blame the one's on 4chan, not him of course) seems that I found the other update that was made, 1.01c
Someone was talking about 1.01b, for the "Pietra" pregnancy thing, but seems that this is the version lol - btw, I've only the torrent link - and don't ask me to upload it because it's 1.18 GB and I seriously can't :FeelsBadMan:

This is the changelog found it on Steam:
Whoops! Already we have some typos and bugs to fix!

• Fixed the untranslated proportions of the Confessional events
  • The fireplace in Enhalflinpedia's House is Hot, hot, hot!
  • Fixed some awkward language in the prologue
  • Fixed the BGM after exiting Succubus Forest
  • Meltys gained the ability to carry more than one Lizardman Sword, and other droppable items from enemies! Yay!
  • The lovely Pietra is properly fertile!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If anyone wants (if what posted jande21 maybe it's not the right version - blame the one's on 4chan, not him of course) seems that I found the other update that was made, 1.01c
Someone was talking about 1.01b, for the "Pietra" pregnancy thing, but seems that this is the version lol - btw, I've only the torrent link - and don't ask me to upload it because it's 1.18 GB and I seriously can't :FeelsBadMan:

Hey, you're doing more work than most of us here just consuming the stuff lol, so we can't really complain.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

I could do it if it wasn't a torrent. If somebody gets another link I can upload mirrors.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Oh damn! I was waiting for this full gem to come out! Thx for the game! ^w^b

Also it may be out subject but can anyone coming from ULMF tell me why I can't access the site anymore?
Capture.JPG

Reactions: jande21 and ponyguy

Terraeris

Nov 17, 2016
Hey I'm the one who posts the links for steam H-RPGs on 4chan (as you can see by the file I put in the release). You need to make sure your archiver is updated fully since I use RAR5 for them. To apply the patch posted earlier you need to drag and drop the files into the full game folder since I removed the steam plugin, audio and pics folder to reduce size but I forgot to only package the www folder so it looks like the full release. Here's the latest mega which you need to do the same thing. Just overwrite the www folder with the one in the rar and the game will be fully updated to 1.01d [Deleted because it's broken use the link later in this thread instead] I can't actually post links yet though since I don't use this site, so just paste over any other mega link.
Edit: Forgot to mention that this can be applied to any version of the game, including the one in the OP.

Last edited:

Codesterz

Jul 3, 2017

Thanks for the link. I'll give it a try tomorrow to see if it works. Heading to bed now.

Reactions: ponyguy

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
only played a few minutes and already surprised with the translation

these games tends to have horrible translation like they didn even try XD
Seems pretty sensible already

btw would anyone know more games like this mostly where you get the chance to change the characters personality and especially games that have clothes systems somehow i love games where you can change the combination of what you wear or get increasingly naugthy clothes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hey I'm the one who posts the links for steam H-RPGs on 4chan (as you can see by the file I put in the release). You need to make sure your archiver is updated fully since I use RAR5 for them. To apply the patch posted earlier you need to drag and drop the files into the full game folder since I removed the steam plugin, audio and pics folder to reduce size but I forgot to only package the www folder so it looks like the full release. Here's the latest mega which you need to do the same thing. Just overwrite the www folder with the one in the rar and the game will be fully updated to 1.01d #!t7xzRDLQ!1k3rWb1TDi3lL9ELY2nv9-4MeY4ER-Ba9DOwy1nkKiA I can't actually post links yet though since I don't use this site, so just paste over any other mega link.
Edit: Forgot to mention that this can be applied to any version of the game, including the one in the OP.
Hey welcome to the site and thank you for the links! To clarify the link in the OP and is the only one needed?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey I'm the one who posts the links for steam H-RPGs on 4chan (as you can see by the file I put in the release). You need to make sure your archiver is updated fully since I use RAR5 for them. To apply the patch posted earlier you need to drag and drop the files into the full game folder since I removed the steam plugin, audio and pics folder to reduce size but I forgot to only package the www folder so it looks like the full release. Here's the latest mega which you need to do the same thing. Just overwrite the www folder with the one in the rar and the game will be fully updated to 1.01d #!t7xzRDLQ!1k3rWb1TDi3lL9ELY2nv9-4MeY4ER-Ba9DOwy1nkKiA I can't actually post links yet though since I don't use this site, so just paste over any other mega link.
I get a Failed to load: img/titles2/Command_4.png error.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Doesn't work. If you replace it it says that some image files are missing.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes