brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can you link to a complete savefile? I wouldn't mind good equips, but I just want the all ero scene unlock in the gallery. Help plz.
If you just want the CG's of the game without actually play the game, it isn't better to download the CG pack provided in the OP?

Reactions: chiakisan

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If you just want the CG's of the game without actually play the game, it isn't better to download the CG pack provided in the OP?
He did say ''all ero scene unlock'', so I assume he wants the whole scenes, not just the images.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
He did say ''all ero scene unlock'', so I assume he wants the whole scenes, not just the images.
You mean the variations of just one scene? If I remember correctly, I've collected even them inside the pack... but I'll download just to see and be sure XD

EDIT: Yes, if he means the single variations for each and every scenes, then yes, the pack it's completed and has everything inside c:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You mean the variations of just one scene? If I remember correctly, I've collected even them inside the pack... but I'll download just to see and be sure XD

EDIT: Yes, if he means the single variations for each and every scenes, then yes, the pack it's completed and has everything inside c:
No, I mean he wants a save that has the whole galley unlocked, CG and dialogue, so he can rewatch the scenes. Not just the CG.

Aardwark

Nov 9, 2017
Here's a link to all my saves. There should be a complete save file in there:

Although, I'd highly recommend beating the game. It's quite good for a game of this genre, and it'll probably only take you 6 - 7 hours to beat it the first time through. There's also a cat at the end of the game that will unlock all the scenes for you.
Thanks. I plan on playing it, just wanted to see all ero events in-game. Thanks!

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys, I've got a probably stupid-simple question. I got the uncensored CG pack, I've unpacked it, and I copied all the pics into the www/img/pictures directory. But it's still showing up censored in-game. I'm playing with the 1.03d patch. Did I just put the files in the wrong place?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, I've got a probably stupid-simple question. I got the uncensored CG pack, I've unpacked it, and I copied all the pics into the www/img/pictures directory. But it's still showing up censored in-game. I'm playing with the 1.03d patch. Did I just put the files in the wrong place?
Ehm... the CG pack doesn't work in that way. Once downloaded, it's for your own pleasure (fapping) and you can't use them for the game itself because that was made in that way. For removing the censored part (pixel) you need to do more than just unpack the CG and paste them in the directory of the game - probably modify some files and then, maybe, apply the relative uncensored images.

Not sure what you need to do, but I'm pretty sure that the "decensor" thing doesn't work that way xD

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks both of you, exactly the info and content I was looking for. I kinda figured the pics wouldn't work because non-game files, etc., but the kitty and melons were damn annoying with or without fapping purposes. Now I get to enjoy a great game. Thanks

n3k0f4n

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys I've created an apk for the latest version of the game.
Unfortunately I can't post any links yet so pm me if you're interested.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Hey guys I've created an apk for the latest version of the game.
Unfortunately I can't post any links yet so pm me if you're interested.
Apk? Also you could just break the link, as in just put a space between the .com.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes