Jan 2, 2018
Ok. Sorry about that. While searching, I found a site that says its like the parent site of nyaa. It has a post for Meltys and says v1.15 English. It also says "Last scraped: 4/17/2018, 4:27:20 AM". If that was downloads, would it be changed since I downloaded? So I'll post the link, I hope it is true but be warned, it might be fake. At time of writing, I don't know how to see new content. That's why I'm warning.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Ok. Sorry about that. While searching, I found a site that says its like the parent site of nyaa. It has a post for Meltys and says v1.15 English. It also says "Last scraped: 4/17/2018, 4:27:20 AM". If that was downloads, would it be changed since I downloaded? So I'll post the link, I hope it is true but be warned, it might be fake. At time of writing, I don't know how to see new content. That's why I'm warning.
Edit: Has to be fake. Nothing of the new stuff. Did what I could to get there. Files shown says Oct 2017. Must be.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
I think I figured out the issue here.

This is the JP page for the game.

This is the ENG page.

Notice a difference? The English version is one update behind the JP version. While the steam version is updated, I think we pirate the game from dlsite.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Nah, the English version is released by a different person who uses their own version numbers. The updates released simultaneously.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hate to be this guy, but does anyone have a full save? Just beat the game and don't wanna have to go through again to get all the endings, also can't seem to get all the endings in mine either, supposed to be 3 different ones for #5?

RedRob

May 10, 2017
I think it's added automatically in the Steam version, though I'm not sure how DLsite works. I'm never bought from there, though I was about for this game till I learned they won't accept my credit card.

If you mean how to get to the content ingame, then I believe Remtairy said it on either the Steam page, or on his patreon.

Demo941

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone located a link for the new version yet? I'm Surprised that a link for this is no where to be found on any site.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I have never loved a female character more than Melty, she is just so good, i would like the developers to expand her world, for her to explore borders beyond her kingdom :) having an entire franchise dedicated to her.

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Has anyone located a link for the new version yet? I'm Surprised that a link for this is no where to be found on any site.
Yeah, I'm surprised the English verison of this update is nowhere to be found. Pretty much the only version of this update I found was the Jap version :(

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes