Jun 13, 2018
if you're too lazy to play, and just want to tamper everything, save editor is a good choice, though sometimes you need to work on figuring out the variables

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I already bought this game in Steam. I think the recent version now is v1.2n.
Really? According to steam, afais, the newest is 1.2m, and it was only a fix for some broken achievements in the Chinese and Japanese version.
Would you double-check it for us, please?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Here's my Meltys Quest on My Computer through Steam. It says v1.2n. View attachment 259527
Hmm, seems like it's 'n' indeed. Thanks.
Weird how there is no update info about it on Steam. Then again, 'j' and 'l' didn't make it to the news either... At any rate, I'm hopeful it's just some more Achievements fixes for the Chi/Jap versions.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointing that it's just bug fixes, but still good to see Meltys pop up in the Latest Updates feed.

And seriously though, if you still haven't played this game and like HRPG's with simplified combat and fantastic CG's, you need to play this game already. It's worth it!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Its all translated to English right?!?
I haven't played this for a year, give or take, but I am sure it was all in english and barring a few errors here or there it was one of the best translated games i had played at the time

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes