Aug 17, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but for some reason I keep on doing ZERO DAMAGE to the goblins even after equipping the adventurer's robe and fruit knife. What am I doing wrong?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Dissapointed that Deliah didn't really get much of any scenes or a dedicated quest like her sisters? She's the hottest of the sisters too. In the "Pure Love" ending, she got together with a delcious orc but we don't get to see any of it. A real shame since the sisters' quests are the best things about the game.

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
Anybody know if there are other translated games by Happy Life? Or other really good RPGs like Melty's Quest? Played this one and really enjoyed it, but looking for more.

Thanks!

Antherax

Oct 31, 2018

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I want Roy to step on me

*cough*

A-anyway. I really like this game. I'm almost finished with it I think, there's only one sister left to beat. Meltys is a hilarious heroine, even if she is kind of dumb. My only gripe is that the game made me raise my slut level if I wanted to wear more clothing. I mean I could just skip the sex scenes (and I did skip all of them except for the ones with Roy because I'm into cute boys with purple hair who are actually much older than they look talking down to me thanks Kokichi) but like..it was pretty grindy once I got to level 20 and the prostitute missions were few and far inbetween.

Oh, and kudos to the translators. Ya'll did awesome. <3

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Well you're not penalized for how sexually active you are unless you're after certain endings. A "Pure Ending" requires no sexual activity then there's 3 endings based off your Slut Level, then an ending by hitting a certain S. Level and restoring the castle, and a final bad ending that requires new game plus. Losing in battle only means you increase your S.Level.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Question does your Slut Level and skills carry to New Game+ or nah?
your skills do: not your slut level. This allows you to try for the white wedding gown, which is a formidable piece of clothing but which you can only wear if your slut level is zero

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Question does your Slut Level and skills carry to New Game+ or nah?
your skills do: not your slut level. This allows you to try for the white wedding gown, which is a formidable piece of clothing but which you can only wear if your slut level is zero
It actually depends. When you load a completed save, you have three options:
- New Game plus which retains ALL stats including S.Level and skills
- New Game Plus with Sex reset which resets your S.Level and removes all skills that require a S.Level above zero while putting them at one point short of completion
- Continue game which puts you either before the end boss (endings 1-4) or in the castle bedroom corridor (ending 5)

Ending 6 does NOT have the continue option because it's just the same as starting over.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
It actually depends. When you load a completed save, you have three options:
- New Game plus which retains ALL stats including S.Level and skills
- New Game Plus with Sex reset which resets your S.Level and removes all skills that require a S.Level above zero while putting them at one point short of completion
- Continue game which puts you either before the end boss (endings 1-4) or in the castle bedroom corridor (ending 5)

Ending 6 does NOT have the continue option because it's just the same as starting over.
thanks for clarifying; it's actually been a while since I last played this. Maybe it's time I have another go :)

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
is there a way to view all the endings? im a bit confused on if they are CG or not. I completed so far MTYS and working on EL but I dont see CG for any of them. T was no good as theres no scence

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes