thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
i did not like fallen makina at all man, melty was my first hgame and ppl recommended that and just didnt like it and felt like a lot of the scenes were just reused. bible and nym were pretty awesome though. havent played salvation/liz yet

Throthgar

Oct 4, 2018
Why Does the Game Keep Crashing after Like 5 Minutes of Playing???
The Problem isn't in the Hardware, my PC is really good.
Please Help!!!

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
I stuck... Hint says I should talk to Jimmy to build a bridge from the village to the pool but if I open the commission list it`s greyed out. Money is enough and also the parts. Does someone also had the same problem?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Actually a decent game. I'm not much into tanned characters, but her model is quite nice, she's gorgeous. I sighed at first thinking she was a typical brat but she and her dialogues ended up being well written and sometimes cute.

The story isn't bad as well. While not the best it's somewhat original for this genre. It's typical to have plot twists, on this kind of games, but the way was done didn't make it as obvious when comparing to other games, was a surprise.

The only cons for me besides her being tanned (she's gorgous though, just personal preference) is not having many sex skills on battles. I also wanted some cg or animation when the enemy makes a lewd attack, it's the biggest down for me, would give a lot of credit for the game.

Finally just personal preference, I would like to have something more for governing a country corruptly, be it or not with the sisters. But like I said just a personal taste that doesn't remove the polish from the game.

More games like these are needed to improve the genre and discourage the use of it with horrible works just to make sluts, which makes players tired of bored with the lack of originality. There are gems in the middle of garbage, and this is one of them. At least on it's genre.

Overall, a pretty fun game.

Reactions: GeorgeGold

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wish you could keep the Dark Meltys outfit. It's weird that it says it has infinite stats when you see the collection of all the costumes and such. What a tease.

FireSwordHero

Jul 13, 2017
Im not gonna lie, i love this game to death, but goddam i hate that there wasnt a family yuri ending. Going to all that to save the big tits queen and not being able to go full yuri on her leaves me feeling a bit annoyed

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
6 endings with some caveats:

Endings 1-4 are based off your Slut Level
Ending 1: Pure Ending - S.Level of 0
Ending 2: Minimal Slut - S.Level 1-29
Ending 3: Moderate Slut - S.Level 30-68
Ending 4: Major Slut - S.Level 69+

Ending 5 is a special case. Not only does it require a S.Level of 69+, but there is a side quest to rebuild the castle which needs to be completed as well. Beating the end boss unlocks an open world capability and going to the castle gives 3 sub-endings to choose from. You also unlock post game content which unlocks a potential 2 more sub-endings.

Ending 6: Bad End - Defeat Emeralda at the start of the game. Requires New Game + to accomplish.

And before you ask, the only benefit of keeping your S.Level low (outside of a Pure Princess run) is for the different endings. There is no harm in engaging in sexual activities if you don't care about ending. In fact it's encouraged.
of all the pages,this is what i have been looking for,just incase someone else searches for it,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Meltys Quest Endings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just so it can be noticed :D

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes