HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Idk if people already asked but everyone can be put in harem relationship? The elf keep saying she wont so it means I need more fav points with her or is impossible? Or if in the future u are planning on making all of them able to be in harem relation would be cool even if we have to farm for 100 fav with each girl

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Idk if people already asked but everyone can be put in harem relationship? The elf keep saying she wont so it means I need more fav points with her or is impossible? Or if in the future u are planning on making all of them able to be in harem relation would be cool even if we have to farm for 100 fav with each girl
The elf should be okay in a harem unless she's bugged. The only characters that won't join a harem normally are Zafra, Diana and Jasen.

But there are cheats for that included with the game, on your PC in the room.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
is there any way to increase the atribute stat like cha, per, ath, etc? the stat check really kills me XD

edit : it seems from upgrading facility. so answered

Last edited:

kayfabe

Mar 30, 2018
What's the recommended class for a beginner?
Overall I'd say melee oriented soldiers are the best. They want to invest in Reaction for accuracy, Melee for damage and Evasion for initiative but since they have the best base defenses of any class they can afford to do that and in exchange they can hit super hard with AoE attacks once you get them some decent equipment. They are reliant on single use Features to move around quickly but they're such dominant initiators that it doesn't really stop you from winning fights--who cares cares if your turns 3 and 4 don't do much when you can start just about every battle by blowing up 3 people in 2 turns while main tanking? At that point you've already won and the rest is just details. Ranged soldiers with Mercury Beam are also pretty nuts.

Rolling out 3 shapers is also hilarious just because Stone Teeth spam is way more offense than the other team can reasonably be expected to handle. That's a glass cannon strategy though so you still probably want a soldier out in front soaking up the first wave of enemy attacks.

Last edited:

Cod_Wick

May 14, 2017
The elf should be okay in a harem unless she's bugged. The only characters that won't join a harem normally are Zafra, Diana and Jasen.

But there are cheats for that included with the game, on your PC in the room.

Happened to me too. ("The Goada are sexually liberal, but this is not something that is common with us.") Also interestingly enough starting an Open relationship first and then using the PC to make it Harem makes 2 entries for Isutyr in the 'All relationships' option, whereas if you set 'Harem' using the PC without establishing a different relationship with her first 'Modify/Start' will then redirect to the 'Talk' menu .

P.S. Windress doesn't seem open to the idea either and same stuff as Isutyr happens if you cheat it in. Unless I have to do a quest first or something.

P.P.S. Starting open with Isutyr, then cheating in harem, then breaking up open and then cheating in harem again will somehow fix it all. And somehow fixed Windress' too? I'm not sure how that happened but at this point I'm too scared to experiment further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
What version of rpgm was used to create this game?
MV.

Happened to me too. ("The Goada are sexually liberal, but this is not something that is common with us.") Also interestingly enough starting an Open relationship first and then using the PC to make it Harem makes 2 entries for Isutyr in the 'All relationships' option, whereas if you set 'Harem' using the PC without establishing a different relationship with her first 'Modify/Start' will then redirect to the 'Talk' menu .

P.S. Windress doesn't seem open to the idea either and same stuff as Isutyr happens if you cheat it in. Unless I have to do a quest first or something.

P.P.S. Starting open with Isutyr, then cheating in harem, then breaking up open and then cheating in harem again will somehow fix it all. And somehow fixed Windress' too? I'm not sure how that happened but at this point I'm too scared to experiment further.
Hmmm, there's probably some wonky scripting in the relationship system, which is my fault as I hand-scripted that (poorly). I'll look into it.

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Thx, was it personal preference or it had any features that are better done on this one rather than on latest which is MZ?
Thinking about poking around some engine; not sure to which should I pick. I'd like to explore their possibilities regarding tactics-style combat in particular. This game would be an excellent example to take inspiration from.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Thx, was it personal preference or it had any features that are better done on this one rather than on latest which is MZ?
Thinking about poking around some engine; not sure to which should I pick. I'd like to explore their possibilities regarding tactics-style combat in particular. This game would be an excellent example to take inspiration from.
MZ wasn't available when I started the project. Additionally, MV had a larger plugin library.

If you want to do a grid-based tactics game like in Memoirs, I would suggest using a different engine. It's been a nightmare to work with, as I'm using a plugin that's since been discontinued, and needed a lot of custom code to get working right.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MemoirsOfABattleBrothel-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Memoirs of a Battle Brothel [v1.06] [A Memory of Eternity]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 416 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes