4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Damn... that cliffhanger was awesome! Was the wife throwing up or giving a BJ :unsure:

Another possibility - maybe it was the wife's friend in the stall that's wearing the same shoes as the wife... hmmm

Last edited:

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
I have doubts, the choices you make during the game will influence the development you have with your partner, so there will be consequences either good or bad, how many characters we will count, and the endings, I know it is very sudden, but at least you will have a vision of how you want your game to be and its type.
And the last thing, the graphics and the economy of the dialogues, they look decent, showing that you put effort to your project, you have my support and good luck with the development.

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Looks good but two thoughts, don't move it too fast a slow burn helps these games because too many become BBC gangbangs way too fast or start becoming unbelievable and secondly it'd be nice to be able to avoid interracial, not everyone into this stuff wants the BBC meme front and centre. I hope choices matter more going forward too because so far they seem to all lead to the same outcomes in every scene.

Kylie's name is listed as Kyle more than once which was confusing AF and having her and her BF being obvious cuck/hotwife and her pushing it hardcore is a bit much too. Good luck with it all anyway, the vibe is spot on, graphics nice and the story is so far pretty compelling. Just hope we get some choice in outcomes of scenes and story.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
This game looks promising, good start so far, nice renders, good enough dialogue.

So what is the plan in general? The story so far seems to point into the direction of "Loser husband finds cuckolding hot and introduces his wife to it to make her happy" or something like that. Will there be a path where MC doesn't find it hot and wants to prevent it (but can't)? Will there be other bulls than the stereotypical, boring black guy?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes