4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have only one question. Netorare or sharing is avoidable or not?
1) Avoidable meaning that choices we make actually matter and depending on them if MMC chooses he can avoid it completely and netorare or sharing will not happen, whether we see it or not.
2) Not avoidable/optional meaning it will happen but player can choose whether to see or not. (not a fan of this option and will simply avoid the game/thread without nagging "Why you didn't add it. BOHOO!").

Keep growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
deviloper

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's amazing how ntr's complainers are. Nobody in this thread has said anything against ntr because people have simply ignored ntr. I just went in to see a little about what was going on and I found on the first page people from ntr complaining about people who don't like it. that.
But no one has complained yet!

Wow with the search for easy applause

[Deviloper]

Oct 14, 2024
Hey there, everyone!

I’ve read through your comments, and I’m thrilled that you’re enjoying the game and leaving such positive feedback it really means a lot to me. Now, to answer some of your questions:

-First off, your choices in the game will definitely make a difference. For those who wish to avoid NTR content, there will be paths where you won't encounter it at all.

-Secondly, there will be a variety of characters, not just a single black character. You’ll have the option to choose from different characters as you progress.

-Thirdly, I noticed a few small typos in some of the character names. Don’t worry, I’ve taken note of them, and they’ll be corrected in the next update.

Thanks again for your support and feedback.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I have only one question. Netorare or sharing is avoidable or not?
1) Avoidable meaning that choices we make actually matter and depending on them if MMC chooses he can avoid it completely and netorare or sharing will not happen, whether we see it or not.
2) Not avoidable/optional meaning it will happen but player can choose whether to see or not. (not a fan of this option and will simply avoid the game/thread without nagging "Why you didn't add it. BOHOO!").

Keep growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
deviloper
I don't think it will be possible. MC is a total loser and it's destiny for him to be a pathetic cuck. Setup is perfect for this - he has premature ejaculation problems like some teenager. Thanks to that he can't fuck his girl properly and he leave her unsatisfied :FacePalm:
Forgot to mention - he already has and show unavoidable cuck tendencies

Last edited:

[Deviloper]

Oct 14, 2024
Only part way through, but am I missing why the woman's name keeps changing? It says Nicole in the beginning and when she speaks, but in his thoughts he has called her Monica and Morgan.
Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I was undecided about the name and finally settled on one toward the end. While I was writing the script, I was just throwing in random names, so I missed that detail. But don’t worry, I’ve made a note, and I’ll have it fixed in the next update.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Memories [v0.1] [Deviloper]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(380 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
Hey there, everyone!

I’ve read through your comments, and I’m thrilled that you’re enjoying the game and leaving such positive feedback it really means a lot to me. Now, to answer some of your questions:

-First off, your choices in the game will definitely make a difference. For those who wish to avoid NTR content, there will be paths where you won't encounter it at all.

-Secondly, there will be a variety of characters, not just a single black character. You’ll have the option to choose from different characters as you progress.

-Thirdly, I noticed a few small typos in some of the character names. Don’t worry, I’ve taken note of them, and they’ll be corrected in the next update.

If NTR is avoidable he games looks very promising mate.

Reactions: Frumi

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
It looks really promising, but I think it's premature to give a rating for the first release. I'll put it on watch and I'll be sure to check it out again in 2 - 3 updates.
Thanks DEV, keep up the good work.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
so how does one prevent the ntr at the club toilett at the end of the current build?
according to URM, there is no pathsplit or anything variable in this scene. your statement therefore seema to be untrue.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
The writing is a bit jank, forcing the "wife unhappy, man cant talk" and isn't too interesting but graphics are pretty nice.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Will there ever be a freaking NTR game out there without black men prominently featured?
I swear people are just outing themselves as BBC lovers accidentally because I've seen this said before but...

1664 games with NTR.
441 with NTR and Interracial and that interracial doesn't automatically equal BBC game, black men are not the focus in even half of them.

If you're seeing so much black cock it's because you're seeking out black cocks....repeatedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hey there, everyone!

can we avoid being a cuck or is that mandatory? also will we be able to make her a cuck queen?

Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
bruh!!! My eyes widened at the club!! and BAM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH... lol Good renders brotha!!! This one is a must read for me!!! We need updates soon!!!! =)

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes