3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 3, 2021
Last time i browsed this on Itch only the "black market" route was done. According to the dev pass/fail checks work like a flip of a coin but the next time you encounter one after failing you auto pass...or something like that. Seems like a lot of forced loss for scenes if thats true
Not that I would recommend this game to anyone, but I think the failing is supposed to be the selling point. Bad ends are a fetish, and an especially common one in corruption/mind control works.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
This was really excellent for what it was with amazing sound design and what not. Did overstray its welcome either!

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
can anyone elaborate more on the sissification tag please

hoping that it's not just some one off scene or a single bad ending that has sissification lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, this game has sissification?
Normally (furry) Gay (Only) game doesn't have sissification / futa / trap since they target totally different audiences.

Omnius

May 14, 2017
can anyone elaborate more on the sissification tag please

hoping that it's not just some one off scene or a single bad ending that has sissification lol
It doesn't seem to have any yet that I know of, I mean there's sorta the opposite where one of the bad ends involves wearing a tuxedo, apparently that's a kink or something

Maybe there will be in the new version that just came out

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Surprised this thing is even updated since even with the speed up, it's painfully slow and you have no idea how long the transitions last.

And that's just to fill the gallery.

Reactions: Omnius

Nirvy54

Jun 19, 2023
i hope the guy who bought it, leaks it again, the new updates is supposed to make it worth more than 5$, i saw a the post shitting on the game so i guess i should wait for the new update instead of playing this old one

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes