VN Ren'Py Completed Willy Bear Beach [Ep. 1] [Artdecade]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Willy Bear lives in the idealized east coast town of Cape Bottom Sail, where everyone is friendly, flirty, and carefree! As the player, you'll guide Willy through an average day, where you'll run into friends both old and new, and maybe even bring one of them back to your place for the night!
Willy Bear Beach is a visual novel with a cute, light story, and branching paths. It's a short game with eight different endings, and it's designed to be played through several times. It contains explicit scenes and is for adults only​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-05
Release Date: 2020-09-05
Developer: Artdecade -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Thanks to Mr.Waffle for sharing the game

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I was wondering if this series would ever get added on here. Are you planning on having a different thread for each episode? That would be...a lot. Isn't he up to like 20 episodes by now?

D

Deleted member 2264825

I was wondering if this series would ever get added on here. Are you planning on having a different thread for each episode? That would be...a lot. Isn't he up to like 20 episodes by now?
Jsjs

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Uhhh what? Can we just enjoy the game (or not), rather than attacking someone for their personality?
How is the game btw? from the post above I really can't tell.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I just checked, there's 2 seasons called "notes from the cape" , season 1 with 12 episodes and season 2 with 13, each season costs like 30 dollars smh
Yeah, I was referring to those, since they're basically just new episodes of this series anyways.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I went to the site and it looks like it wasn’t abandoned... there’s an update to 17 hours ago. you can get it looks nice, meanwhile I’ll play this Demo

jwals

Apr 29, 2019
I tried to share the mega I made of all the games but I haven’t made 3 post yall, if anyone really wants them on the Artdecade website you can pay $20 for a month payment and get access to the correct version of all the games and every note from the Cape

Reactions: Leonard Verandez

jwals

Apr 29, 2019
I tried to share the mega I made of all the games but I haven’t made 3 post yall, if anyone really wants them on the Artdecade website you can pay $20 for a month payment and get access to the correct version of all the games and every note from the Cape
it’s worth it too the story’s are good

jwals

Apr 29, 2019
The reason I’m sharing is because I don’t really agree with blue Art post the games at $30 when they are beatable in a few hours max