Ren'Py Mendelv Empire [v0.2.0] [Tynnx]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
N4vthD.png

Overview:
Welcome to Mendelv Empire.
In this game you will play as a male character who was summoned by a witch in a isolated archipielago called Mendelv.
In Mendelv, all things are strange, starting with the obvious problem, threre are no men on the islands!
Mendelv is ruled by a tyrant called Hydra and her sisters, they are powerfull sorcercers that take the power long ago and extinguished the men on the island.
Your mission is dethrone Hydra and her sisters and help the witch who summoned you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-02
Release Date: 2023-01-06
Developer: Tynnx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot (293).png ptfr3.png atasod43.png inhidra17.png mcfe9.png Screenshot (292).png fsexh5.png
WS22AX.png 0IR3XI.png Fondo_ComprasFerritas2.png JbmgMZ.png ptfr28.png 4qxYf5.png atasod8.png

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
From the misspellings in the overview and the font used on the stats page... err, excuse me, "Pag"... this one could be a chore to read through.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Mendelv Empire [v0.2.0] [Tynnx]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

-------------------------------

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

- -

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Mendelv Empire.
In this game, you will play a male character who a witch summoned to an isolated archipelago called Mendelv.
In Mendelv, all things are strange, starting with the obvious problem:
No men live on the islands! Mendelv is ruled by a tyrant called Hydra and her sisters,
powerful sorcerers who took over Mendelv long ago and eliminated the men on the island.
Your mission is to dethrone Hydra and her sisters and help the witch who summoned you.​
Are isolated archipelagos avoidable? :unsure: I don't know what they are, so they must not be a good thing. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
Might play this game.
It's not really a game. It plays more like a LN. The combat is you just clicking on the same enemy, interacting with the NPC's is repeatable and you can just try out all options and recover whatever reputation lost as you got essentially infinite time. There's quite literally no struggle except a boring grind.

You also only got like 1 sex scene for now and some boobies, so not much on that front either.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The girls look very cute! That's another game I have to try