EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Tit.gif

Overview:
Take justice into your own hands (or penis) after discovering your wife is cheating on you in your own home.
Enjoy various sexual encounters, accompanied by mind control topics, where, thanks to the help of your psychologist, you will be able to have several sexual encounters and,
above all, be able to plan an epic revenge against your wife and show everyone the type of woman she is, in addition to being able to destroy those who offended you.
Will you succeed without your life being destroyed in the attempt?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-17
Release Date: 2024-06-17
Developer: Mindusky - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Secrets of Mind Domination
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Just click on the link and select/download your operating system.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif scr1.png scr2.png

Last edited:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
this one seems better then the other one by looks and the overview can't wait to play sadly its sandbox ill have to wait severl update's

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
netori + rape + corruption + mind control... sign me up...

although from descripton it doesn't sound too good... it seems it's not netori against male MC but more like some kind of revenge plot by MC... doesn't sound exciting but i will give it a try.

Reactions: Knes69

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm a bit worried about that girl with the WAP dying from dehydration but overall this looks like a promising AVN to me!

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Is this netori?
Surely you're joking? It's even written in caps on the title that it's netori:rolleyes:

That aside, dev isn't done with his other project and now he starts another one?
I'm sceptical if this game will be completed and/or if the "quality" will drop thank to this

Reactions: Nom♥Nom and k2ren

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Welp, good luck surviving long on Patreon with a mind-control focused game. Sexbot dev nearly lost his Patreon recently for having a little bit of mind-control in it.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I'll give it a try and report back with my findings

edit: i mean it's alright, the renders constantly clip, english is clearly not the devs first language, and the positions make the models break in weird yet funny ways (toes bent all the way backwards)

Definitely needs a bit more polish.

Last edited:
Reactions: k2ren

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
From what I've seen in the description and pictures, you seemingly get cucked, even if you go on a netori path, so shouldn't this be tagged as netorare aswell?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes