3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
A good story with some mystery, pretty girls, upskirts galore, and an mc that's not a complete tool.

This game is looking pretty good to me (y)

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Important general writing advise: Show don’t tell.

Showing us, something is far more interesting than just telling us the information. Of course, you can’t always do this, but when you have done this, you don’t have to tell us that at the same time again. Like during the introduction of the MC. We can see that the girls raise their arm when their name is mentioned. We don’t need the MC to think about it too. That is not only less draining for the reader/player, but also reduces the amount you must write. Which means faster work with fewer chances to make mistakes.

Also, you don’t always have to mention everything. Like that Astrid doesn’t say her name once mentioned. Or when the MC thinks ‘Stop, how am I going to go if I don’t know anything here yet and once, I get out of this class, I could get lost in two walls.’ Not only can you expect that the reader/player still knows what was said for minutes ago, we would still see it once Mia shows us around. And you wouldn’t have made that mistakes with ‘get lost in two walls’, it’s just ‘get lost’.

There is lot of unnecessary text.

Try to avoid using the same adjective twice in a sentence. A mistake I often do too. Example from the game, ‘You have good potential to become a good athlete, [..]’. You could have written, ‘You have quite the potential to become a good athlete’. If I have trouble to think of another word I search online for synonyms. That usually helps.

The writing is a quite rocky. He got told that the principal hopes that the school becomes one of the top schools in Tokyo with the best clubs and during the next scene he is still thinks ‘I don’t know the principal of this school, but something tells me she’s aiming for great results.’ Mia basically told you that like two minutes ago, top.

Four clubs with a capacity of two each? Even in fantasy I can’t imagine a school that would open a club for just two people even if they are forced to open clubs. It also doesn’t seem to make sense regarding the prologue. If the clubs are opened to give the students opportunities to discover themselves and to find their way for their future, it doesn’t make sense to limit the club number to just two people. Especially if they must beat another school to increase that. That could mean that the worst school only has two person clubs which would not help with the greater problem.

The game makes it quite clear that it plays in Japan and I’m pretty sure that Japanese students would introduce them with their full name to a superior.

Some spelling mistakes. During the introduction of the MC, there is a whole word missing. ‘I wish each of you to find true and loyal friends, because school clubs member are kind of your soul mates, right? In the following sentence is also a mistake, [..] help you in difficult moment . There is a s missing. They will hopefully help in more than one difficult moment. A bit weird phrasing here and there.

Wouldn’t be a book club be referred as a literature club instead? Or is it a club about general knowledge? It sounds a bit like it, but who would be interested in such a club?

You don’t have to give us these non-options. If there would be just one choice, just do it and don’t offer is us.

The MC is such a weirdo. Mentioning the scent of your student after a game of ‘who am I’ instead something more normal, like that she is the only one that calls him master is just weird. Not to mention that it’s weird that he hasn’t said something about that already.

Ministry of Control, that is some dystopian nightmare material right here.

Is there actually a ‘Trainer’ function in the game where you raise the stats of the clubs and or girls or is that tag misleading? I haven’t gotten further as the end of day two yet and have not seen a stat overview in the menu.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Musicfruit,
Thanks for the comments. I want you to get to the end of the update first and then you can write to me in the dm on discord and we'll discuss all your questions.

Reactions: hentai charley

taru

Apr 23, 2018
kinda upset mia wasnt the first one and do the choices not matter i didnt "help" Beatrice but she still talks like i did i really hope theres a choice in the future to not go after beatrice right away i dont care to be forced upon for it BRdsky

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Started playing and...so far so good, but I am scared for the project seeing so many choices already, I really hope its just a flavor choices or something. I understand a passion to make tons of choices since great novels love to do this too, but the difference is that those were done by a team.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Any 0.3 saves in there? Preferably just near enough for the new content on 0.4?
If you don't have a save or errors appear you can start a new game and click "play from the last release".

Does the writing in this game get better as it goes on?....
The first 5 in-game days are 0.1 release. I've been learning and trying to do things the way I feel. I've never had any experience with coding, writing, or working with photos. I agree that I made a lot of mistakes which I try to clean up in new updates. Thanks for the comment, I will definitely take it into account.

I really hope its just a flavor choices or something. I understand a passion to make tons of choices since great novels love to do this too, but the difference is that those were done by a team.
You don't have to worry about that. You can safely choose what you like and play on, the choices do not affect anything much. Sometimes they can show a different scene, etc. In future updates you will also be able to choose who to go out with, etc...but again there will be no stats or affection points.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The English is very rough, but I like the story enough so that it only bothers me a little bit.

Will many more girls join the harem, or will the harem stay small?

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
The English is very rough, but I like the story enough so that it only bothers me a little bit.

Will many more girls join the harem, or will the harem stay small?
I'm already working with a proofreader so he's checking my last 2 updates. There shouldn't be many grammatical mistakes in the future. But I need to find someone who can check 1-5 in-game days that are not fully checked.

I have no harem restrictions. The number of characters will be added with each update and roughly speaking every character can be added to the harem(main girl) by polls and desires of patreons.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Its been a damn long time since the last update... is the MC has always been this, I don't know what word to use. Is it "outspoken and chatty"?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Honestly I was really enjoying things until the most recent update as it turned the MC from a fairly cool/interesting cloak and dagger kind of character into an idiot. The MC has already figured out that something is afoot and he has to be careful but all of the sudden he's ignoring the fact this one girl is up to something because he's horny? This update just doesn't feel consistent with the earlier ones at all...

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
Jul 24, 2022
Mentor Life
Version: 0.4
Type: VN - Story-based
Content: Medium
Pacing: Slow
Plot line: Main Charm of the Game - School Club Life - Competition - Mentor Supervision - School Reputation - School Gangs - Yakuza Interference
Setting: School - After golden age of mentors - MC's secret comeback as mentor

Character Models: Awersome - smooth design
Personalities: very developed (lots of text)

Music: Decent
Animation: Good but can be improved

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW, in the scene at MC's apartment, Beatrice is wearing what's usually called "thigh-highs", NOT "pantyhose". Pantyhose are a pair of full-length leggings/stockings sown to panties for a single garment, rather than 3 items.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, in light of MC's talking about his bg & the Costa Tokyo, is it important that the same red car shows up in most of the street scenes?

BTW, I know WHO Saori is! (It's pretty obvious.) How much do you offer to keep quiet or Kimball gets the info in time for Friday's monologue??

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
collage.png

Changelog:
  • Day 10
  • 20k words
  • 540+ new images
  • 40+ new animations
  • 2 Lust Scenes
  • 1 Fetish Scene
  • New characters added
  • New custom locations (dorm room, dorm hallway, pool)
  • 15+ new music tracks
  • 20+ new sound effects
Release dates:
  • The Ministry of Control Tier - February 26
  • Department of Secret Control Tier - February 28
  • Department of State Control Tier - March 4
  • Department of School Control Tier - March 8
  • Club President Tier - March 13
  • Club Vice President Tier - March 18
  • Public Release - March 23

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes