New Version 1.20 (2022-03-18)
- Thanks for sharing - 死魔葬

MTL Patch -
Saves - Save
- Translator - Mordith135

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
hm... can't access it. Only get "403 - forbidden" ,regardless of browser.
Is that me or something on their side?

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Hope someone can do a MT of it. So much easier to see what you ask or answer ingame with a MT :)

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
So what scenes have people found? i've seen a handi with the elf and can't seem to find others
All of this is from the version uploaded above with the MTL patch applied.

In order to see any of these scenes I think you have to pass a couple of days talking to all the characters to somewhat progress the story.

Uka (Catgirl):
  • Beginning bandit scene. (Part of intro)

Nonna (Elf):
  • NoonaxYellow (Look for her to the left of your room at night twice, sex shop not enabled for her)
  • NonnaxDalton (Noona and Dalton and the third quest, [collect herbs], the next night wait in the kitchen for Dalton to show up then follow them, the next morning check the bedroom directly below yours)

Kuno (Human):
  • KunoxMC (Part of intro, choose to sleep with her)
  • KunoxTalls (Send Kuno and Talls on the second quest together, the first one with two circles)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene talk to Kuno in the morning, don't tell her to focus on studying, then talk to Talls in his room and wait for Kuno to walk over to his room, as far as I know you can't see anything [even pixels] but it is implied she is blowing him under the table or something)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene at night Kuno will be outside your room wanting to sleep together, do so, no scene for MCxKuno outside of a black screen and sex noises but afterwards Talls will come in your room and fuck Kuno while the two of you sleep next to each other)
  • KunoxPriest (Talk to Kuno at night and ask her to come with you, take her to the Church and talk to the Priest, choose to let her experience his religion)
  • KunoxMonster (Have Kuno be a part of the monster den quest, lose during the quest, then lose again while trying to rescue her)
  • KunoxStranger (At night have Kuno follow you and take her to the Inn right outside your base, talk to the manager to leave Kuno there to be fucked by a random dude [I think Kuno needs to have 50 sexual encounters first, this can easily be done by losing the monster den quest a couple of times])
  • KunoxDaltonxYellow (Barely a scene but take these three on the first quest)

As far as I know that is all the scenes, I looked briefly at the pictures in the game files and it looks like there are still at least a few more, that being said I have no idea how to find them. As far as I was able to tell the night service does not have any content at all yet.

Does anyone have any more news on the recent game developments? I looked at the CI-en page but I don't think you can see any news unless you have a paid subscription? I would love to know if there is a more recent version with more content. Also if I missed any scenes please do let me know.

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017

In order to see any of these scenes I think you have to pass a couple of days talking to all the characters to somewhat progress the story.

Uka (Catgirl):

Nonna (Elf):
  • NoonaxYellow (Look for her to the left of your room at night twice, sex shop not enabled for her)
  • NonnaxDalton (Noona and Dalton and the third quest, [collect herbs], the next night wait in the kitchen for Dalton to show up then follow them, the next morning check the bedroom directly below yours)

Kuno (Human):
  • KunoxTalls (Send Kuno and Talls on the second quest together, the first one with two circles)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene talk to Kuno in the morning, don't tell her to focus on studying, then talk to Talls in his room and wait for Kuno to walk over to his room, as far as I know you can't see anything [even pixels] but it is implied she is blowing him under the table or something)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene at night Kuno will be outside your room wanting to sleep together, do so, no scene for MCxKuno outside of a black screen and sex noises but afterwards Talls will come in your room and fuck Kuno while the two of you sleep next to each other)
  • KunoxPriest (Talk to Kuno at night and ask her to come with you, take her to the Church and talk to the Priest, choose to let her experience his religion)
  • KunoxMonster (Have Kuno be a part of the monster den quest, lose during the quest, then lose again while trying to rescue her)
  • KunoxStranger (At night have Kuno follow you and take her to the Inn right outside your base, talk to the manager to leave Kuno there to be fucked by a random dude [I think Kuno needs to have 50 sexual encounters first, this can easily be done by losing the monster den quest a couple of times])

As far as I know that is all the scenes, I looked briefly at the pictures in the game files and it looks like there are still at least a few more, that being said I have no idea how to find them. As far as I was able to tell the night service does not have any content at all yet.

Does anyone have any more news on the recent game developments? I looked at the CI-en page but I don't think you can see any news unless you have a paid subscription? I would love to know if there is a more recent version with more content. Also if I missed any scenes please do let me know.
Thank you for this!

Reactions: Mordith135

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018

Uka (Catgirl):

Nonna (Elf):

Kuno (Human):

There is a new update for the trial. But, it's paid.

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
If someone is willing to upload the newest update then I could try to MTL it, that being said I have never done MTL'ing before so a link to a guide and/or a program that could help with that would be appreciated. Of course there is no real point if the new update only has one or two extra scenes, but if it has a sizeable content update then I think it would be worth it.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Version 1.30 was released, not sure what new content there is tho, apparently they are working on intermission 2 so I assume that the prologue through chapter 2 is done.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
game trial ver.1.30
Thanks for the upload!

I did a slightly edited MTL, for the most part it is readable and I have not encountered any bugs/crashes yet. That being said there are some lines of dialogue that run slightly off screen or don't make a ton of sense. There are literally thousands of dialogue boxes in this game and a ton of variables that get messed up while MTLing so I don't foresee me going through each line one by one to make sure they fit, also there are some things that I was unable to find with Translator++ like the speech bubbles above people's heads in the map so if anyone knows where those are located I can try to translate them.

I'll include my Translator++ file just in case someone else wants to give it a go, also let me know if something is broken somewhere and I'll try to fix it.