RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Shika749

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the upload!

I did a slightly edited MTL, for the most part it is readable and I have not encountered any bugs/crashes yet. That being said there are some lines of dialogue that run slightly off screen or don't make a ton of sense. There are literally thousands of dialogue boxes in this game and a ton of variables that get messed up while MTLing so I don't foresee me going through each line one by one to make sure they fit, also there are some things that I was unable to find with Translator++ like the speech bubbles above people's heads in the map so if anyone knows where those are located I can try to translate them.

I'll include my Translator++ file just in case someone else wants to give it a go, also let me know if something is broken somewhere and I'll try to fix it.
Absolutely Based, thanks a million

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
In order to see any of these scenes I think you have to pass a couple of days talking to all the characters to somewhat progress the story.

Uka (Catgirl):
  • Beginning bandit scene. (Part of intro)

Nonna (Elf):
  • NoonaxYellow (Look for her to the left of your room at night twice, sex shop not enabled for her)
  • NonnaxDalton (Noona and Dalton and the third quest, [collect herbs], the next night wait in the kitchen for Dalton to show up then follow them, the next morning check the bedroom directly below yours)

Kuno (Human):
  • KunoxMC (Part of intro, choose to sleep with her)
  • KunoxTalls (Send Kuno and Talls on the second quest together, the first one with two circles)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene talk to Kuno in the morning, don't tell her to focus on studying, then talk to Talls in his room and wait for Kuno to walk over to his room, as far as I know you can't see anything [even pixels] but it is implied she is blowing him under the table or something)
  • KunoxTalls (after the previous scene at night Kuno will be outside your room wanting to sleep together, do so, no scene for MCxKuno outside of a black screen and sex noises but afterwards Talls will come in your room and fuck Kuno while the two of you sleep next to each other)
  • KunoxPriest (Talk to Kuno at night and ask her to come with you, take her to the Church and talk to the Priest, choose to let her experience his religion)
  • KunoxMonster (Have Kuno be a part of the monster den quest, lose during the quest, then lose again while trying to rescue her)
  • KunoxStranger (At night have Kuno follow you and take her to the Inn right outside your base, talk to the manager to leave Kuno there to be fucked by a random dude [I think Kuno needs to have 50 sexual encounters first, this can easily be done by losing the monster den quest a couple of times])
  • KunoxDaltonxYellow (Barely a scene but take these three on the first quest)
Continuing on with the scenes from the new update:

Main Quest - As far as I am aware all the scenes you see during the main quest are fairly linear so just progress through it, that being said I may have missed some scenes and just not realized it. (Around 5-8 scenes here I think)

After Completing the Main Quest - There are quite a few scenes that you can see just by talking to the people inside the headquarters, I recommend just talking to people, resting, talking to more people, sleeping through the night, then talking to more people until you stop getting new scenes. (Again around 5-8 scenes here iirc)

Missions:
  • Farming Mission - Send Kuon and Tolls
  • Training Mission - All the girls aside from Uka, then lose combat
  • Bandit Mission - Send Floss (new girl) and 3 other people, then lose combat
  • Extermination Mission - Says it is a non ero mission (One Circle) but if you send Kuon, Yellow, and Dalton there is a small morning after scene
Sex Shop Work - After completing the Main Quest you gain access to the Mirror on the second floor near the Guild Owner's Office, if you have the girls (aside from Uka) working the sex shop at night you can interact with the mirror to view a few scenes per girl (1 H-scene for Kuon, 0 H-scene for Nonna, 2 H-scenes for Floss), there are also non H-scenes that come up describing the progression of the relationship between each girl and their regulars.

Free Roam:
  • Priest Scene #2 - Take Kuon with you at night and visit the Priest at the Church in order to 'experience his religion' again
  • Rodrigo - Take Kuon with you at night and visit Rodrigo in his room (Bottom Left of Guild), idk if something else is supposed to happen but they go into your room and kiss (that's it), the first time you do this there is a sex scene the morning after tho
  • Floss - Go into the basement of the Guild during the night and enter the bath changing room to find Floss cleaning, you can push her down and have your way with her
Considering while I was translating I saw more dialogue and [Would you like to skip xxx scene that you have seen before] that I did not see while playing through the game I am 100% sure there are more scenes, no idea how to get them tho. It could be they are not implemented yet but I'm not sure, I recall seeing a three-some with Nonna and two other guys as well as two hypno sex scenes with Tolls(?) fucking Kuon(?) on your bed next to you while sleeping (This I think being an expansion on the previous scene where he did this after the first mission Tolls and Kuon went on together), pretty sure there are also more.

With that being said if you guys saw any scenes that I missed let me know.

Last edited:

orad

Apr 1, 2018
well there was a tiny 1.3.1 update that just finished the repeatable scene with Rodrigo.
as explained by mordith, there's a scene where they kiss but then nothing happens, now something does.

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Here is a slightly edited machine translation for the newest version. I tried my best to make sure names were consistent and that I did not mess up any variables or if() functions. That being said there are soooo many lines of dialogue that it is entirely possible I missed something, if you see anything or if you encounter a game breaking bug let me know and I will try to fix it.

Speaking of the many lines of dialogue there are likely quite a few lines that run off the edge of the text box, I tried to fix what I could when I came across it while skimming over the translation for issues but I know I missed quite a bit. Unfortunately there really isn't anything to do to fix it aside from manually going through thousands upon thousands of lines of dialogue and checking to see if the text runs over, and I am not willing to do that for a game that will be updated later anyway. Unless one of you knows a better way to use Translator++ or a better MTL program?

I have also included a save at the end of the last version, it is from my 1.30 game but I tested it and there did not seem to be any problems. I have no idea if there was any new content added prior to the end part of the last version, so it is up to you if you want to start from the beginning or not.

Finally I also put my Translator++ file there in case anyone wants to go through and improve upon the translation.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Continuing on with the scenes from the new update:

Main Quest - As far as I am aware all the scenes you see during the main quest are fairly linear so just progress through it, that being said I may have missed some scenes and just not realized it. (Around 5-8 scenes here I think)

After Completing the Main Quest - There are quite a few scenes that you can see just by talking to the people inside the headquarters, I recommend just talking to people, resting, talking to more people, sleeping through the night, then talking to more people until you stop getting new scenes. (Again around 5-8 scenes here iirc)

Missions:
  • Farming Mission - Send Kuon and Tolls
  • Training Mission - All the girls aside from Uka, then lose combat
  • Bandit Mission - Send Floss (new girl) and 3 other people, then lose combat
  • Extermination Mission - Says it is a non ero mission (One Circle) but if you send Kuon, Yellow, and Dalton there is a small morning after scene
Sex Shop Work - After completing the Main Quest you gain access to the Mirror on the second floor near the Guild Owner's Office, if you have the girls (aside from Uka) working the sex shop at night you can interact with the mirror to view a few scenes per girl (1 H-scene for Kuon, 0 H-scene for Nonna, 2 H-scenes for Floss), there are also non H-scenes that come up describing the progression of the relationship between each girl and their regulars.

Free Roam:
  • Priest Scene #2 - Take Kuon with you at night and visit the Priest at the Church in order to 'experience his religion' again
  • Rodrigo - Take Kuon with you at night and visit Rodrigo in his room (Bottom Left of Guild), idk if something else is supposed to happen but they go into your room and kiss (that's it), the first time you do this there is a sex scene the morning after tho
  • Floss - Go into the basement of the Guild during the night and enter the bath changing room to find Floss cleaning, you can push her down and have your way with her
Considering while I was translating I saw more dialogue and [Would you like to skip xxx scene that you have seen before] that I did not see while playing through the game I am 100% sure there are more scenes, no idea how to get them tho. It could be they are not implemented yet but I'm not sure, I recall seeing a three-some with Nonna and two other guys as well as two hypno sex scenes with Tolls(?) fucking Kuon(?) on your bed next to you while sleeping (This I think being an expansion on the previous scene where he did this after the first mission Tolls and Kuon went on together), pretty sure there are also more.

With that being said if you guys saw any scenes that I missed let me know.
For the new scenes in the latest release it seems that everything is fairly linear and can be found just by playing through the new main mission. There are also many scenes that are teased but there are no images or sprite sex for (i.e. Nonna "negotiates" with the ship captain multiple times but there is only a blowjob scene and a titjob sprite sex scene). Unless there are scenes that I am somehow missing during the main mission this appears to be a small update focused almost entirely on story progression.

Additionally as far as I can tell there were no more scenes added in the town aside from that one RodrigoxKuon scene being fixed and one additional RodrigoxKuon scene that can be accessed right after starting the new main mission but before leaving the town.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
For the new scenes in the latest release it seems that everything is fairly linear and can be found just by playing through the new main mission. There are also many scenes that are teased but there are no images or sprite sex for (i.e. Nonna "negotiates" with the ship captain multiple times but there is only a blowjob scene and a titjob sprite sex scene). Unless there are scenes that I am somehow missing during the main mission this appears to be a small update focused almost entirely on story progression.

Additionally as far as I can tell there were no more scenes added in the town aside from that one RodrigoxKuon scene being fixed and one additional RodrigoxKuon scene that can be accessed right after starting the new main mission but before leaving the town.
Hey. Updates come out once a month? Can you recommend games similar to this one?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey. Updates come out once a month? Can you recommend games similar to this one?
There is an update either every month or every other month I believe, we are due for another one any day now.

Here is a thread with some other similar games, "Amor Magical Academy" and "The Ruins of Luxoria" were both made by the same creator as this game and are quite similar, both are linked in the thread.

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
There is an update either every month or every other month I believe, we are due for another one any day now.

Here is a thread with some other similar games, "Amor Magical Academy" and "The Ruins of Luxoria" were both made by the same creator as this game and are quite similar, both are linked in the thread.
You think you could translate the Sexual statistics?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
You think you could translate the Sexual statistics?
No I cannot, I have no idea whatsoever where they are located in the game files, I like those kinds of things in games like these so I spent quite some time looking for where that text would be located, same with the speech bubbles the characters have in game. Unfortunately I was not able to located either of them, but if you or anyone else has an idea of where the text for either could be please do let me know and I'll try to translate it.

Also update for those who don't know the dev released a post on Ci-en and said that an update is not likely this month, so it will be probably next month, or if we are lucky towards the end of this month, before another game version comes out.

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
No I cannot, I have no idea whatsoever where they are located in the game files, I like those kinds of things in games like these so I spent quite some time looking for where that text would be located, same with the speech bubbles the characters have in game. Unfortunately I was not able to located either of them, but if you or anyone else has an idea of where the text for either could be please do let me know and I'll try to translate it.

Also update for those who don't know the dev released a post on Ci-en and said that an update is not likely this month, so it will be probably next month, or if we are lucky towards the end of this month, before another game version comes out.
Well, I have good news and bad news. So I found where the stats are located and the speech bubble text is probably also in there. The problem is that they are stored as variables through rpgmaker mv and are not saved as json files. You would need to edit them through the rpgmaker as far as I know. I only got Rpgmaker after a sale on steam so I know nothing how to use it but anyone with any knowledge on it could probably translate them.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Well, I have good news and bad news. So I found where the stats are located and the speech bubble text is probably also in there. The problem is that they are stored as variables through rpgmaker mv and are not saved as json files. You would need to edit them through the rpgmaker as far as I know. I only got Rpgmaker after a sale on steam so I know nothing how to use it but anyone with any knowledge on it could probably translate them.
Honestly I know next to nothing about using the actual RPGM programs and do not own any of them so I cannot help with that. If you are interested in trying to translate that stuff what I would recommend is waiting until the next update comes out, which should be within a month, since anything you do will have to be repeated once the update releases. That being said if it is something that you can do really quick or if you don't want to wait then go for it.

If you manage to figure it out I would appreciate it if you would share how to do so, hopefully I will be able to translate that stuff as well when the next update comes out.

Lkelonge

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a recollection room and how to access it?
The game is fun but real grindey and a lot of scenes only show up once which is annoying.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a recollection room and how to access it?
The game is fun but real grindey and a lot of scenes only show up once which is annoying.
From what I remember there is currently no recollection room. That being said previous games by this dev had recollection rooms in the final product that were quite well done so there will likely be one implemented later.

Reactions: Lkelonge

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Any ideas when will the final version be released
It's prettygood
Finally a good successor to Amor Magical Academy

Reactions: d183