RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
Has anyone managed to get this door to open? Finished the story but it seems that it doesn't open though you can interact with it.
It was open, only once (so far in my playthrough anyway) for a small event with ルイ's friend (the other blonde girl, can't remember name)... I think it happened after seeing her in one of the tents near the main base building (or a few days after that? can't quite remember). In that event, you dont really explore inside just a quick CG/dialog her coming out of there after doing some quest or something, then the door closes again so you can't go in.

Also the game is updated to ver1.01 on dlsite to fix some bugs in game.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Question but wasn't the trial translated?
Unless I missed something the trial was never properly translated, it was MTLd on here by me tho. It was already a huge pain to translate back then but the dev has somehow made it even more difficult lol.

It was open, only once (so far in my playthrough anyway) for a small event with ルイ's friend (the other blonde girl, can't remember name)... I think it happened after seeing her in one of the tents near the main base building (or a few days after that? can't quite remember). In that event, you dont really explore inside just a quick CG/dialog her coming out of there after doing some quest or something, then the door closes again so you can't go in.

Any ideas if the bugs were major? If so could someone please reupload the game here, I really don't want to spend a ton of my time translating this just to find out the game doesn't even run properly.

Edit: Actually it looks like the dev is still fixing bugs so maybe I should just wait a couple days. What do you guys think?

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Any Idea what to do after you unlock the 4 Star Quests? I know that the mission you do with the guy in the Inn is a bad end... but I cant seem to get enough fame for the next main mission. I also started from a test save file so my game may be bugged.

TheDeamon

Dec 16, 2017
Any Idea what to do after you unlock the 4 Star Quests? I know that the mission you do with the guy in the Inn is a bad end... but I cant seem to get enough fame for the next main mission. I also started from a test save file so my game may be bugged.
I managed to get to 3 star quests and i'm stuck. How did u got to the 4 star quests?
Could you share your save pls?

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
I managed to get to 3 star quests and i'm stuck. How did u got to the 4 star quests?
Could you share your save pls?
Just do every mission one time and then you should be able to get the next main quest from the blonde receptionist.

Noblige12

Feb 13, 2018

Ah... Okay thanks man... Guess I missed several of the events then.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Just do every mission one time and then you should be able to get the next main quest from the blonde receptionist.
Have just done that (EVERY quest, 1-3 star to be sure) with 150+ fame and still nothing, doubt that it's the fame, since reaching 3 star required just 60 fame overall. I should've talked to every NPC in the town aswell, so there is some secondary requirement, may it even be talk to someone in another map/town or something.
Or my game is bugged (downloaded the 1.01 or what it was before doing that)

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Have just done that (EVERY quest, 1-3 star to be sure) with 150+ fame and still nothing, doubt that it's the fame, since reaching 3 star required just 60 fame overall. I should've talked to every NPC in the town aswell, so there is some secondary requirement, may it even be talk to someone in another map/town or something.
Or my game is bugged (downloaded the 1.01 or what it was before doing that)
1.01 only bug fixes no new content, Not really worth to download.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
1.01 only bug fixes no new content, Not really worth to download.
But since 4 star quests seem to exist, what am i missing? That is my question. I just added that i used the newest version to possibly rule out bugs that may have been fixed with it.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Here's a full save of the gallery I don't have all the endings though
Oh and if you are stuck anywhere, just literally talk to everyone, if you find someone with unique dialogue sleep and talk to them again till they start saying the same thing again, rinse and repeat till you checked everyone. Also sometimes just sleep a bunch and something pops up. If you see someone is missing from their usual spot look for them

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
Is there a gallery or anything?
Like, I would like to see some events again / see if some are missing etc.
Kinda sad if there isn't

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Here's a full save of the gallery I don't have all the endings though
Oh and if you are stuck anywhere, just literally talk to everyone, if you find someone with unique dialogue sleep and talk to them again till they start saying the same thing again, rinse and repeat till you checked everyone. Also sometimes just sleep a bunch and something pops up. If you see someone is missing from their usual spot look for them
You did better than me, i have missed a bunch of stuff (y).

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You did better than me, i have missed a bunch of stuff (y).
I missed a few things but talk to the red guy in the gallery and he unlocks everything
Is there a gallery or anything?
Like, I would like to see some events again / see if some are missing etc.
Kinda sad if there isn't
The gallery only appears if you beat the game I posted my save above your post, it puts you in the gallery

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I think I'll wait for the translation XD somehow reading of what's going on seems to be better than running in circles but I guess everyone has their preference