RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
oh, the post seems to suggest you can play until clear in the 2.0 trial, although maybe there aren't new h-scenes? Also sounds like the game itself might be out soon, which is exciting!

Noblige12

Feb 13, 2018
It seems that the newest trial version only lets you play up to the point where you try to take on the first main quest (to get the pink haired girl) so no new previews on the recollection room feature and new H-scenes.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Unless I am misunderstanding something the game is (at least mostly) complete and he is registering it on Dlsite for sale, the trial version is a free upload that is up to the point of the last trial version that was uploaded here. I believe the game is still under review or processing in Dlsite as I did not see it in the Dev's/Circle's profile but I am not 100% sure how Dlsite works so idk.

If someone who understands Japanese could confirm this that would be great, I got all this information from an MTL of his ci-en posts so it is entirely possible something got lost in translation and the game is not actually finished.

That being said if someone uploads the full game here I will do another MTL when I have time.

Reactions: gesanor

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Pretty much. It seems to be finished and up to DLsite to review it and put up for sale, which apparently takes "usually about 5 days", so it might either be out friday/saturday or monday at the latest.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Author says u would be able to see sales in 5 day? if i read this right

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mirandri

Noblige12

Feb 13, 2018
Has anyone managed to get this door to open? Finished the story but it seems that it doesn't open though you can interact with it.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Full game
Thanks for the upload!

I've downloaded it and gotten started on the MTL, unfortunately (or fortunately) the game is very long so it will take me a bit to get through. Also this game has a ton of programming embedded into the dialogue and in the system (RPGMV) files that gets messed up when you MTL it because Translator++ doesn't know how to process all the symbols (i.e. \|, if(), <>, etc...) especially with the Japanese symbols in between them. Finally there are also some JavaScript addon files that I need to find out what to do with.

TLDR: The MTL is gonna take me at least a couple days bc the game is long and has a lot of troublesome MTL issues that require manual fixing.

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Good luck.
I had a look at it with Translatior++ . Was alot to go through there and fix. Sort of gave up. Dont under stand javascript so I hope you get it working.

Reactions: Mordith135

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for the upload!

I've downloaded it and gotten started on the MTL, unfortunately (or fortunately) the game is very long so it will take me a bit to get through. Also this game has a ton of programming embedded into the dialogue and in the system (RPGMV) files that gets messed up when you MTL it because Translator++ doesn't know how to process all the symbols (i.e. \|, if(), <>, etc...) especially with the Japanese symbols in between them. Finally there are also some JavaScript addon files that I need to find out what to do with.

TLDR: The MTL is gonna take me at least a couple days bc the game is long and has a lot of troublesome MTL issues that require manual fixing.
Take your time, don't rush it :D
Its better to take it slow so you won't have trouble and errors.
We appreciate the translation you're doing but do not rush it that goes against your Health, Quality of Life & Work.