RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Alright, what the fuck? I wasted a whole day playing this and turns out the scene for guys that's not Rodrigo's (brown haired armored guy) with Kuno are far-and-between.

I also been looking around for Nonna (Elf Surrogate Mother) scene, but you can't even bring her anywhere, and you only get one or two scene per guild member guys after maxing their affection and affinity.

I mean, Amor Magic Academy got 3 heroines, but even they managed to make a fitting ton for each heroine and ntr-guys pairing, but this? I'd give it a 5/10, even as this circle's fan...

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
Save with all endings unlocked (save 99), church scenes are not in gallery so start of chain is in save 98 (MangaKing's post has a better save point than mine) just keep bringing fmc to the priest everynight to see all scenes (last scene is also in the gallery room - i think?). Some pixel/overworld h scenes are not in the gallery room or included saves so you have to play the game to see those.

Another patch to fix bugs only was released (v1.02). Probably no point downloading until Mijiishi has finished patching bugs for the time being. Mijiishi is also planning to add more scenes/endings as per ci.en comments but I don't imagine that happening for quite some time.

edit: removed .7z and added .zip file

Last edited:
Reactions: Progenitor

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
Ah... Okay thanks man... Guess I missed several of the events then.
Just a correction to my post, it was after one of the overworld event where you talk to ルイ about how her friend become so strong and how to be strong like her (and ルイ giving you a lecture about how power/strength can be bad too). After that event occurs at the start of daytime, during the daytime go to the door and it will be open with the cg event as mentioned before. Although I think that event still happens only some time after first seeing ルイ's friend in the tent closest to the base building.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Save with all endings unlocked (save 99), church scenes are not in gallery so start of chain is in save 98 (MangaKing's post has a better save point than mine) just keep bringing fmc to the priest everynight to see all scenes (last scene is also in the gallery room - i think?). Some pixel/overworld h scenes are not in the gallery room or included saves so you have to play the game to see those.

Another patch to fix bugs only was released (v1.02). Probably no point downloading until Mijiishi has finished patching bugs for the time being. Mijiishi is also planning to add more scenes/endings as per ci.en comments but I don't imagine that happening for quite some time.
your safe fille is broken unfortunatelly

Reactions: georgenorthern

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
Any Idea what to do after you unlock the 4 Star Quests? I know that the mission you do with the guy in the Inn is a bad end... but I cant seem to get enough fame for the next main mission. I also started from a test save file so my game may be bugged.
I managed to get to 3 star quests and i'm stuck. How did u got to the 4 star quests?
Could you share your save pls?
But since 4 star quests seem to exist, what am i missing? That is my question. I just added that i used the newest version to possibly rule out bugs that may have been fixed with it.
I can't remember exactly what I did to move on to the next chapters but this was from digging in the .json files so I hope it will be a useful pointer at least.

First main quest: v[200] > 5 ( i assume this is fame).
Second main quest (Rodrigo): v[200] >= 5 and v[403] >= 3
Third main quest (Sia): v[200] >= 14 and v[412] >= 5
Fourth main quest (Saria): v[200] >= 35 and v[469] >= 2
Last main quest: v[200]>=58 and v[412] >= 8

I assume that v[200] is the fame variable, and I think that v[469] is most likely the variable for relationship level between Kuno and Rodrigo since Mijiishi said in one of the ci.en comments that you need to have viewed the scene where Rodrigo and Kuno become lovers before starting the next main quest. I think v[412] may be the number of times you succesfully complete a n-star quest but I could be wrong.

Dec 26, 2019
My feedback on the game:

This game is really bad and I really enjoyed Luxoria and parts of Amor. The main issues with the game are as follows: (this post might get long)

1. The main design seems to be a management game plus a full RPG adventure, your character is supposed to be the leader/ boss of mercenary group. In reality you have no control over anything, (even less than in Amor) meaning that the game is basically just a linear VN made in RPGM

2. Speaking of the MC, this is the worst Male Protagonist of all time, he does not question anything and makes no attempts to be a leader. There is no excuse or justifiable reason for this character to exist, even going as far as to set up a rape scene, again the player has no real control over his actions (linear VN) and makes no attempt to engage in any relationships with the other girls.

3. The girls, the character writing is terrible and the only purpose they serve is to be sex dolls for every male in the game (except you). The only character with any thought is just Shea and for me is only character worth starting a relationship with…

4. I would if I could, but the dating / invite out system from the previous games has been removed completely which means that outside of pre-scripted events, you cannot build your affinity (Love, Compatibility) with the girls. This means that the affinity system is pointless and does nothing. This is a linear VN.

5. Speaking of more pointless gameplay, the H stats are as well, due to the fact this game is just linear VN. The fact the MC even has these stats, is a waste since you can’t do anything with the girls anyway. This also means that you have no control over how the other characters form their relationships either.

6. The pregnancy is the same as the above 2 points, it is very difficult to the girls pregnant. Could be a bug? Only really exists as a part of the linear VN story.

7. Was there any need for this game to be an RPG? No it is just as pointless, it does nothing apart from adding a grinding element. The quest system while the most functional of the gameplay the game has to offer, only really serves the purpose of preventing the MC from getting with girls and keeping the MC as the weakest character in the game.

8. The NTR is pointless this game has no Magical Seamen minimum target, and no time limit in which to acquire it. What this means is that, if you had full control over everything, you could just play the game as vanilla as you want. You could have had a full harem, none of the girls at all or everything in-between. This also means the game has no replay value as there is only one way to play it.

Summary:

This game could have been a turbo-charged Luxoria but we did not get that, instead this is just a linear VN with the walking simulator and grinding that comes from being an RPGM.

If someone manually translates this game please mod the game to give us control over the NTR. I hope this post reaches the dev. This game is fixable we just full control over the experience, the dating invite events added back in, for the MC to go on the quests, to have repeatable sex scenes between the MC and the girls and for there to be ending paths to go with it. I am not asking for the NTR to be removed; just controllable.

Last edited:

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
My feedback on the game:

This game is really bad and I really enjoyed Luxoria and parts of Amor. The main issues with the game are as follows: (this post might get long)

1. The main design seems to be a management game plus a full RPG adventure, your character is supposed to be the leader/ boss of mercenary group. In reality you have no control over anything, (even less than in Amor) meaning that the game is basically just a linear VN made in RPGM

2. Speaking of the MC, this is the worst Male Protagonist of all time, he does not question anything and makes no attempts to be a leader. There is no excuse or justifiable reason for this character to exist, even going as far as to set up a rape scene, again the player has no real control over his actions (linear VN) and makes no attempt to engage in any relationships with the other girls.

3. The girls, the character writing is terrible and the only purpose they serve is to be sex dolls for every male in the game (except you). The only character with any thought is just Shea and for me is only character worth starting a relationship with…

4. I would if I could, but the dating / invite out system from the previous games has been removed completely which means that outside of pre-scripted events, you cannot build your affinity (Love, Compatibility) with the girls. This means that the affinity system is pointless and does nothing. This is a linear VN.

5. Speaking of more pointless gameplay, the H stats are as well, due to the fact this game is just linear VN. The fact the MC even has these stats, is a waste since you can’t do anything with the girls anyway. This also means that you have no control over how the other characters form their relationships either.

6. The pregnancy is the same as the above 2 points, it is very difficult to the girls pregnant. Could be a bug? Only really exists as a part of the linear VN story.

7. Was there any need for this game to be an RPG? No it is just as pointless, it does nothing apart from adding a grinding element. The quest system while the most functional of the gameplay the game has to offer, only really serves the purpose of preventing the MC from getting with girls and keeping the MC as the weakest character in the game.

8. The NTR is pointless this game has no Magical Seamen minimum target, and no time limit in which to acquire it. What this means is that, if you had full control over everything, you could just play the game as vanilla as you want. You could have had a full harem, none of the girls at all or everything in-between. This also means the game has no replay value as there is only one to play it.

Summary:

This game could have been a turbo-charged Luxoria but we did not get that, instead this is just a linear VN with the walking simulator and grinding that comes from being an RPGM.

If someone manually translates this game please mod the game to give us control over the NTR. I hope this post reaches the dev. This game is fixable we just full control over the experience, the dating invite events added back in, for the MC to go on the quests, to have repeatable sex scenes between the MC and the girls and for there to be ending paths to go with it. I am not asking for the NTR to be removed; just controllable.
My thoughts exactly. I loved the background story (MC and Kuno are childhood friends who - being orphans - raised by Nonna, with both Kuno and Nonna promised to marry MC - Nonna's relationship status is 'Fiancee'.

I was hoping to get MC's affinity with Nonna as high as possible before making her fell for Yellow (the charao guy), but nope, you can't even do anything with Nonna as MC other than checking her stats.

What the fuck man....

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
My feedback on the game:

8. The NTR is pointless this game has no Magical Seamen minimum target, and no time limit in which to acquire it. What this means is that, if you had full control over everything, you could just play the game as vanilla as you want. You could have had a full harem, none of the girls at all or everything in-between. This also means the game has no replay value as there is only one way to play it.

Summary:

100% true my friend this is downgrade compared to luxoria,amor academy it feels like rushed,this game is total different like we are used to, more cucking and who needs management right? :KEK: (The most important thing is we cannot marry our girl which is shame,i bet everybody expected a normal,cuck, ending like in all the previous titles)

Reactions: Ale3
Dec 26, 2019
I fail to see how the dev screwed up the gameplay here, but i'm just as surprised no one here saw it earlier. Right from when you gain control there are red flags. The dev just needed to implement the core gameplay from Luxoria. The game just gives you nothing to work with. The game would have better if it was a female MC with a focus on corruption instead.
i can't find gallery room
The gallery is accessed from the blue warp located in the players room, I think you need to beat the game (or progress far enough for it to appear) - as it is unlocked on the completed save files posted above.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyankarov

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
oh fuck off... the reason i didn't get the quest for 4 stars, is that i never talked to Kuno fucking in the bath TWICE....
There was absolutely 0 indication for that...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can someone share v1.02 pretty please ?

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
I just realized that Mijiishi releasing this half-baked game could only mean the worst : They decided to straight up quit H-games industry, but considering he's already halfway with this mess, might as well releasing it on full price.

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
I'm also at 3 star quests and having trouble unlocking 4 stars. So far I'm pretty sure I've done every quest except for 3 star special boss fight (which is pretty hard). The previous unlocks did not require beating the special hard bosses.

If anyone figures this out please tell us. For now I'm trying to unlock various scenes with the heroines.
Someone said something about the requirement possibly being some sort of relationship status involving Kuno (red haired female mc). Right now at night I have Kuno in the basement bath and Roderigu goes to accompany her.

EDIT: Managed to beat the 3 star special bossfight with Sleep and Poison spell combo and waiting. Did not unlock main quest.

Last edited:

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
I fail to see how the dev screwed up the gameplay here, but i'm just as surprised no one here saw it earlier. Right from when you gain control there are red flags. The dev just needed to implement the core gameplay from Luxoria. The game just gives you nothing to work with. The game would have better if it was a female MC with a focus on corruption instead.

The gallery is accessed from the blue warp located in the players room, I think you need to beat the game (or progress far enough for it to appear) - as it is unlocked on the completed save files posted above.
Even in the save file posted I can't find the gallery

Dec 26, 2019
Even in the save file posted I can't find the gallery
Click to view the image.
You need to interact with the tile in front of the MC, I did this by stepping on it and pressing the Z key, if the tile in the bottom right corner of the image is not showing up, then the gallery is not unlocked, This is the players main room (the one you can rest in).
player room.png

Just a gameplay tip: you should try to remember the normal daily locations of the girls, if you see a girl in different area you should interact with the girl to trigger events (sometimes you may need to do this multiple times), then you should be able to progress with the game. (I would not recommend playing this game at all).

Last edited:
Reactions: nyankarov