RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Dec 26, 2019
I downloaded the completed save files hoping that maybe the MC could get with the girls in the post game. For more info just read my post #88 it is my long feedback post. If you read it, I think it answers why there is no endgame content here. If the dev (or a mod created) implements what I wrote in that post, the entire game would be transformed overnight.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Here is the MTL, it was done on version 1.02 but since 1.03 only added a difficulty setting it should be fine to use there as well, if someone is willing to test it out and let us know that would be great. Please do keep in mind that this is just an MTL and I am by no means an expert at this, the dialogue will sometimes be confusing and there are a couple of lines that may not make much sense or run off the screen, I can't really do much about either of those without spending a ton of time going through and manually fixing everything. That being said I did try to touch it up as I went and make it look as presentable as possible with things like capitalization and consistency so hopefully it won't detract from your gameplay that much. I was able to play through the game in its entirety but it is certainly possible I missed some content or that the MTL messed up some events so please let me know if there are any major problems and I will try to fix them. Also let me know if there are any issues with the file uploads.

For the Translation, it should just need to be extracted and then dropped into the www folder of the game, obviously you need to overwrite. I have also included the Translator++ file if anyone wants to use it for anything, just import in Translator++ with the .tpp option.

There is also a save folder, save 98 is right before the end of the last trial version and save 99 is in the recall room with all but the starting hold Kuno scene unlocked (If you really want to see it you can talk to the red ghost), you can also leave the room by interacting with the blue magic circle and talk to the blond girl at the counter to see all the endings. As far as I am aware there was only a little bit of story added to the content before the trial version so imo there is not much point in replaying the whole game if you vaguely recall the storyline or if you just don't care about the story.

A couple of things were impossible for me to translate, this includes speech bubbles, erotic stats, and some random option menu items. There are also some untranslated images which explain the game but I didn't feel like editing those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a couple of tips to play the game and find scenes that were probably covered in the untranslated images I mentioned:

My opinion on the game: (Irrelevant to the Translation, feel free to skip)
I have seen quite a few comments above talking about the game being rather disappointing and would like to clarify for those thinking about giving the game a play through. The game is pretty good overall, definitely much better than a good portion of games on this site so I would recommend giving it a go if you are a fan of NTR, netorase, and/or Mijiishi (The dev). That being said there was a lot of wasted potential and the ending was rather unsatisfying so I would say that at its current state the game does not live up to the dev's previous games (Amor Magic Academy and Ruins of Luxoria)

TLDR: The game is good and worth playing, but could have been so much better.

Edit: Here is a partially translated Erotic Stats Screen provided by kid123, just extract it into the game/www/data folder, apply after the translation.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
There very little chance of the h stats being translatable since it is basically stored as one big variable, I am going to guess this was done as an anti cheat, when I tried editing the values it broke the stats display. Even as an anti cheat measure it's pointless, no relationships can be formed or scenes accessed anyway. This is a H-RPG, there has to be more than just a gallery. There has to be a core gameplay that works and it just doesn't. There is no pregnancy variant of the pixel art or scenes (other than the ones where the pregnancy is scripted). There is no build up of lewdness, it's instant (linear). I am 100% sticking to what I wrote in my earlier posts. This is not being sold as a linear VN, CG gallery or H Manga. This is being sold as a management game and an RPG adventure, the game fails at both.

In the end I just felt completely disconnected from the characters and as a player, for me thats a sign of a really bad game.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Actually it is possible to translate the h stats but require major overhaul of text positioning and the characters profile require line by line translation. General translation for menu text can be found in CommonEvents.json id 52 for 1st page and 53 for 2nd page. And character profile texts are found in character specific CommonEvents id 74 to 78.

They are within code that work to display the text at that position, but it should be self explanatory. Just don't touch text enclosed with <>.Also I don't really plan to translate this H stat screen fully lol.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Actually it is possible to translate the h stats but require major overhaul of text positioning and the characters profile require line by line translation. General translation for menu text can be found in CommonEvents.json id 52 for 1st page and 53 for 2nd page. And character profile texts are found in character specific CommonEvents id 74 to 78.

They are within code that work to display the text at that position, but it should be self explanatory. Just don't touch text enclosed with <>.Also I don't really plan to translate this H stat screen fully lol.
Honestly I'm not sure how to do that properly, Translator++ does not bring up that text and I don't know how to properly edit the game files outside of that program. Pretty sure anything I did would just break the game.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah I found it, need to clean it up. I get the idea. I'm using Notepad++ to edit the file.

View attachment 1437000 View attachment 1436995
I opened it in Notepad++ but didn't get any Japanese, do you need to set a particular setting somewhere to get that to appear? Also how do you get the indents before every id section, mine is just in one big mess. Sorry for all the questions, I am not super knowledgeable about editing JavaScript stuff.

Dec 26, 2019
I have the Japanese Language pack installed and Japanese locale enabled. I am using the original Japanese copy not the MTL. I am going to have a look at the edited file... From the Language menu go to J select JavaScript.

Edit: T++ has messed with the file and is giving us the Unicode Character, I am trying to change the encoding, the file has also lost the indenting.

Edit 2: Have you tired to open the original Japanese file on your system in Notepad++ and can you see the Japanese charaters?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I have the Japanese Language pack installed and Japanese locale enabled. I am using the original Japanese copy not the MTL. I am going to have a look at the edited file... From the Language menu go to J select JavaScript.

Edit: T++ has messed with the file and is giving us the Unicode Character, I am trying to change the encoding, the file has also lost the indenting.

Edit 2: Have you tired to open the original Japanese file on your system in Notepad++ and can you see the Japanese charaters?
Yeah I can see the JP characters on the original files, I get something like u#### on the MTLd file, I assume that is Unicode?

Looks like it may be impossible to translate this stuff with the Translator++ MTL, not sure why T++ doesn't grab this stuff since it is in the same location as other things it did grab. Maybe because its in the middle of some programming?

Dec 26, 2019
I kinda had this feeling it was caused by T++. Yes that is Unicode. You might be able to change an export setting in T++? It probably uses the Unicode just in case your system cannot display JP characters. If you cannot disable that then T++ is altering the files in an undesirable way. It might not be game over just yet there is one thing I could try it will take a little while... This massive one script line file is causing my program to crash.

Edit: Breakthrough as you can see in the gallery post: H stats working in the MTL!

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Attached to this post is my modded CommonEvents.json basically, I fixed the encoding and copied over the original H-stats id ranges from the JP version. The H stats will need to manually translated line by line, see the above posts for the screenshots of Kuno.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Attached to this post is my modded CommonEvents.json basically, I fixed the encoding and copied over the original H-stats id ranges from the JP version. The H stats will need to manually translated line by line, see the above posts for the screenshots of Kuno.
I am not sure what needs to be translated at this point, there is still quite a bit of JP text in id 52 when I opened it up in notepad but some of it seems to be translated in the game? There is also the speech bubbles but I don't know where those would be located.

Honestly I don't know how to do this stuff but if you are willing to do so I am obviously willing to reupload the translation with this updated common events file, or we can just leave it as a separate post, idc either way. If you do decide to do this then feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'm certain there is an easier way to do this in the RPGM MV editor but unfortunately I do not own the program and have never used it so I cannot confirm this.

Edit: Also btw I was not able to find any option in T++ to change how it is exported that may fix the Unicode issue. My system can 100% display JP symbols as well so I don't believe that is the issue.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
I am not sure what needs to be translated at this point, there is still quite a bit of JP text in id 52 when I opened it up in notepad but some of it seems to be translated in the game? There is also the speech bubbles but I don't know where those would be located.

Honestly I don't know how to do this stuff but if you are willing to do so I am obviously willing to reupload the translation with this updated common events file, or we can just leave it as a separate post, idc either way. If you do decide to do this then feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'm certain there is an easier way to do this in the RPGM MV editor but unfortunately I do not own the program and have never used it so I cannot confirm this.
There shouldn't be anything left untranslated on id:52, everything else looks the main control script, if these parts are "translated" the game will putout errors on startup. In terms of it being easier in the editor, I have used IDE's before, the debugging tools in the editor would help a little and make text extraction and insertion easier, there is no way to do a batch translation. I do plan on doing the character profiles, after that though it gets a lot more difficult. Once that part is done, I think it becomes worth integrating with the main patch.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
As an aside from all the technical stuff, can anyone recommend some games like this or Ruins of Luxoria to me? As I mentioned earlier I was left wanting by the end of my playthrough of this game.

To be more specific I am looking for a good NTR game, even better if it is Netorase focused, preferably RPGM. I have played most of the translated games like this that I have found on this site so feel free to recommend some untranslated games, I might MTL them if they look good.

I have seen the Netorase Masterlist so please assume I have already played or am not interested in anything there. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Last edited:

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Here is the MTL, it was done on version 1.02 but since 1.03 only added a difficulty setting it should be fine to use there as well, if someone is willing to test it out and let us know that would be great. Please do keep in mind that this is just an MTL and I am by no means an expert at this, the dialogue will sometimes be confusing and there are a couple of lines that may not make much sense or run off the screen, I can't really do much about either of those without spending a ton of time going through and manually fixing everything. That being said I did try to touch it up as I went and make it look as presentable as possible with things like capitalization and consistency so hopefully it won't detract from your gameplay that much. I was able to play through the game in its entirety but it is certainly possible I missed some content or that the MTL messed up some events so please let me know if there are any major problems and I will try to fix them. Also let me know if there are any issues with the file uploads.

For the Translation, it should just need to be extracted and then dropped into the www folder of the game, obviously you need to overwrite. I have also included the Translator++ file if anyone wants to use it for anything, just import in Translator++ with the .tpp option.

There is also a save folder, save 98 is right before the end of the last trial version and save 99 is in the recall room with all but the starting hold Kuno scene unlocked (If you really want to see it you can talk to the red ghost), you can also leave the room by interacting with the blue magic circle and talk to the blond girl at the counter to see all the endings. As far as I am aware there was only a little bit of story added to the content before the trial version so imo there is not much point in replaying the whole game if you vaguely recall the storyline or if you just don't care about the story.

A couple of things were impossible for me to translate, this includes speech bubbles, erotic stats, and some random option menu items. There are also some untranslated images which explain the game but I didn't feel like editing those.

Just a couple of tips to play the game and find scenes that were probably covered in the untranslated images I mentioned:

My opinion on the game: (Irrelevant to the Translation, feel free to skip)
I have seen quite a few comments above talking about the game being rather disappointing and would like to clarify for those thinking about giving the game a play through. The game is pretty good overall, definitely much better than a good portion of games on this site so I would recommend giving it a go if you are a fan of NTR, netorase, and/or Mijiishi (The dev). That being said there was a lot of wasted potential and the ending was rather unsatisfying so I would say that at its current state the game does not live up to the dev's previous games (Amor Magic Academy and Ruins of Luxoria)

TLDR: The game is good and worth playing, but could have been so much better.

I tought for a moment that you uploaded the latest version of translator ++.I rushed quite fast to the link XD.
Did you need the latest version or what version did you use? I tried with the 3.6 but couldn´t edit the game

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
As an aside from all the technical stuff, can anyone recommend some games like this or Ruins of Luxoria to me? As I mentioned earlier I was left wanting by the end of my playthrough of this game.

To be more specific I am looking for a good NTR game, even better if it is Netorase focused, preferably RPGM. I have played most of the translated games like this that I have found on this site so feel free to recommend some untranslated games, I might MTL them if they look good.

I have seen the Netorase Masterlist so please assume I have already played or am not interested in anything there. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
If you are asking for recommendations here are a few:
319921: I was interested in this one but couldn´t open the bad ending XD
314598: Good developer. I suppouse his works aren´t translated because it has a lot of text
154892: Weird art but interesting story. A real pain to unlock all scenes
321654: Have no idea why this is not done already.... Was quite popular when this was released
145373: Not gonna lie... couldn´t advance the story beacuse couldn´t understand waht they said. But the game looked quite promising
313918: Also quite popular when it was just released. Short game maybe this is done already
308513:This one is suppoused to be really good... Didnt really try it tough
268713:Not my favorite art but the one that I want to see translated the most. Anything from this autor is suppoused to have a story that can crush your heart if you are weak

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
The H stat menu can be cleaned a bit. You can see x = "random number "and y = "random number" within the addtext line of code. That number indicate the position of the text to be displayed.So you can just increase the x value to move it to the right a bit when overlap. I have RPG Maker editor so I can do it more efficiently.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The Skip button is S and not the usual Ctrl?? o_O Dafuq. Its awkward enough on the Keyboard using the Arrow Key and Numpad.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I tought for a moment that you uploaded the latest version of translator ++.I rushed quite fast to the link XD.
Did you need the latest version or what version did you use? I tried with the 3.6 but couldn´t edit the game
Funny story there, I originally started to MTL it using the latest version of Translator++ but had a ton of issues pop up. Then I started over when v1.02 of the game was uploaded here and decided to do it on my laptop which still had T++ v3.3.30 which I think is what I used to translate the last trial version of this game. Basically I knew what issues that version would give me and how to fix them so I just decided to use an old version of T++ to translate the game. Not sure what it was in the newer versions that breaks this game but you can try downloading an old version and see if that works.

If you are looking for a newer version of T++ I'm pretty sure there is a thread somewhere on this site that uploads the latest versions.

The Skip button is S and not the usual Ctrl?? o_O Dafuq. Its awkward enough on the Keyboard using the Arrow Key and Numpad.
Yeah its a bit different but unfortunately I do not think there is a way to rebind the keys, I got used to it pretty fast tho so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

If you are asking for recommendations here are a few:
319921: I was interested in this one but couldn´t open the bad ending XD
314598: Good developer. I suppouse his works aren´t translated because it has a lot of text
154892: Weird art but interesting story. A real pain to unlock all scenes
321654: Have no idea why this is not done already.... Was quite popular when this was released
145373: Not gonna lie... couldn´t advance the story beacuse couldn´t understand waht they said. But the game looked quite promising
313918: Also quite popular when it was just released. Short game maybe this is done already
308513:This one is suppoused to be really good... Didnt really try it tough
268713:Not my favorite art but the one that I want to see translated the most. Anything from this autor is suppoused to have a story that can crush your heart if you are weak
Thanks for the recommendations, some of those did look appealing but I will give them all a closer look later.

Dec 26, 2019
I'm moving on for now.
I'm looking for games that are the following:
1. Male protaganist (non shota or old dude), with pregnancy (repeatable) no NTR (unless controllable or avoidable), am looking for RPGM (or something with RPG gameplay) and something made by a Japanese dev. I was hoping this game would fulfill that, it didn't. The best I have at the moment is a modded Koikatsu. Really difficult to find games like this.

2. anything with tentacles and pregnancy (repeatable) as its not a linear VN anything else is fine
3. Any games that feature a Tentacle / Parasite suit, I have already played Ambrosia and Naedoko Demon's Ground

Mordith135 have played games by Ore Teki Shikou? I have played almost all of them and there pretty good.

Last edited: