RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
I'm moving on for now.
I'm looking for games that are the following:
1. Male protaganist (non shota or old dude), with pregnancy (repeatable) no NTR (unless controllable or avoidable), am looking for RPGM (or something with RPG gameplay) and something made by a Japanese dev. I was hoping this game would fulfill that, it didn't. The best I have at the moment is a modded Koikatsu. Really difficult to find games like this.
I guess Villnammellet check all of that checkbox? Repeatable pregnancy is its major gameplay loop, Japanese dev, core sandbox RPG gameplay, self-insert male protagonist, no NTR.

Anyway here is my cleaned up H stat screen.

Reactions: Mordith135
Dec 26, 2019
I have played the Kegani Laboratory, Shoku, Ressentiment (focus on corruption and pregnancy) games. Knights of messiah looks very interesting. The DLsite page says virgin clear is possible, suggesting a certain of level of control. As for Villnammellet that is already on my system in my to play folder, i'm going to start there. I don't know how many H-RPG games I have on my storage drive, probably around a couple hundred at this point. I definitely will look at Knights of Messiah.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone provide me the best translated version link please? I don't really understand from the OP.
Thank you

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
If you are asking for recommendations here are a few:
319921: I was interested in this one but couldn´t open the bad ending XD
314598: Good developer. I suppouse his works aren´t translated because it has a lot of text
154892: Weird art but interesting story. A real pain to unlock all scenes
321654: Have no idea why this is not done already.... Was quite popular when this was released
145373: Not gonna lie... couldn´t advance the story beacuse couldn´t understand waht they said. But the game looked quite promising
313918: Also quite popular when it was just released. Short game maybe this is done already
308513:This one is suppoused to be really good... Didnt really try it tough
268713:Not my favorite art but the one that I want to see translated the most. Anything from this autor is suppoused to have a story that can crush your heart if you are weak
How to search from those numbers, please? I'm just redirected to doujins hentai, not games

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone provide me the best translated version link please? I don't really understand from the OP.
Thank you
Download the full game, either from dlsite or here.

Then download the translation files from this post.

Let me know if you are still confused.

How to search from those numbers, please? I'm just redirected to doujins hentai, not games
Put those numbers into dlsite.

For example 319921 refers to

You can either search the number in dlsite or just replace the numbers after RJ.

dayjaaa

Apr 12, 2018
Here is the MTL, it was done on version 1.02 but since 1.03 only added a difficulty setting it should be fine to use there as well, if someone is willing to test it out and let us know that would be great. Please do keep in mind that this is just an MTL and I am by no means an expert at this, the dialogue will sometimes be confusing and there are a couple of lines that may not make much sense or run off the screen, I can't really do much about either of those without spending a ton of time going through and manually fixing everything. That being said I did try to touch it up as I went and make it look as presentable as possible with things like capitalization and consistency so hopefully it won't detract from your gameplay that much. I was able to play through the game in its entirety but it is certainly possible I missed some content or that the MTL messed up some events so please let me know if there are any major problems and I will try to fix them. Also let me know if there are any issues with the file uploads.

For the Translation, it should just need to be extracted and then dropped into the www folder of the game, obviously you need to overwrite. I have also included the Translator++ file if anyone wants to use it for anything, just import in Translator++ with the .tpp option.

There is also a save folder, save 98 is right before the end of the last trial version and save 99 is in the recall room with all but the starting hold Kuno scene unlocked (If you really want to see it you can talk to the red ghost), you can also leave the room by interacting with the blue magic circle and talk to the blond girl at the counter to see all the endings. As far as I am aware there was only a little bit of story added to the content before the trial version so imo there is not much point in replaying the whole game if you vaguely recall the storyline or if you just don't care about the story.

A couple of things were impossible for me to translate, this includes speech bubbles, erotic stats, and some random option menu items. There are also some untranslated images which explain the game but I didn't feel like editing those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a couple of tips to play the game and find scenes that were probably covered in the untranslated images I mentioned:

My opinion on the game: (Irrelevant to the Translation, feel free to skip)
I have seen quite a few comments above talking about the game being rather disappointing and would like to clarify for those thinking about giving the game a play through. The game is pretty good overall, definitely much better than a good portion of games on this site so I would recommend giving it a go if you are a fan of NTR, netorase, and/or Mijiishi (The dev). That being said there was a lot of wasted potential and the ending was rather unsatisfying so I would say that at its current state the game does not live up to the dev's previous games (Amor Magic Academy and Ruins of Luxoria)

TLDR: The game is good and worth playing, but could have been so much better.

Edit: Here is a partially translated Erotic Stats Screen provided by kid123, just extract it into the game/www/data folder, apply after the translation.
Hi Im newbie can you tell me how to use Translator++ with MTL. your MTL it very good. I try use tran with google but get very bad.
sorry my noob english.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hi Im newbie can you tell me how to use Translator++ with MTL. your MTL it very good. I try use tran with google but get very bad.
sorry my noob english.
I am not 100% what you are asking so correct me if I am wrong, but if you are just asking for general tips on using Translator++ then I really don't have much to offer.

TLDR: You just need to spend some time finding out what breaks when you MTL and then spend even more time manually fixing it.

Reactions: dayjaaa

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to prevent or remove pregnancy from a character?
to remove pregnancy, go to the clinic (southest part of the map, between INN and church) during daytime, talk to the receptionist and pick first option and select the girl that are pregnant.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Download the full game, either from dlsite or here.

Then download the translation files from this post.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Put those numbers into dlsite.

For example 319921 refers to

You can either search the number in dlsite or just replace the numbers after RJ.
Thank you really much! Everything is fine now :)

dayjaaa

Apr 12, 2018
I am not 100% what you are asking so correct me if I am wrong, but if you are just asking for general tips on using Translator++ then I really don't have much to offer.

TLDR: You just need to spend some time finding out what breaks when you MTL and then spend even more time manually fixing it.
Thank you. MTL but need manual edit too it hard for me T_T

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
THE NUMBERS MASON !!!!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN !!!!!!

ok so just like the special number for NH**tai those numbers should be put on the search bar on dlsite

• Haha
Reactions: rgnar62

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
How do i get the scene on mirror ? Somehow i girls never went to the bar.
How to make them go to bar

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I couldn't play this one long
i am getting tired of the NTR games where instead of a slow progression they just immediately say the MC has a NTR fetish and then all the girls just start fucking anyone.
There is no buildup

Dec 26, 2019
There is no lewdness devlopment at all. I already wrote about my experience before, just read my posts at #88 and #102. This game has major problems and the dev is almost certainly not going to do anything about them.

Last edited:

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
There is no lewdness devlopment at all. I already wrote about my experience before, just read my posts at #88 and #102. This game has major problems and the dev is almost certainly not going to do anything about them.
Found your post to late. Even bought the game to support the developer.. Feel cheated..... :/
what made the other games great is gone in this one.

Dec 26, 2019
Found your post to late. Even bought the game to support the developer.. Feel cheated..... :/
what made the other games great is gone in this one.
If I had bought this game I would be demanding a refund (or the fixes i wrote in #88) from the dev (the readme has contact info), if you are going to buy a game like this always play the DLsite uploaded demo first. These are not console games, you aren't guaranteed any degree of quality or aftercare support.

When I saw the MC setting up Shea's rape scene, I was done with this game. I dropped it instantly. Later went back in once a complete save file was posted to see if there any change postgame, looked at the complete gallery room, only to feel more disappointment and frustration.

Even if a translator(s)/ modder(s) picked this game up and wanted to fix the game based on my feedback, there is a lot of core scenes missing that would have written in, without the devs support it becomes very difficult.

Last edited: