RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone compile which pairing will get me a scene
This game feels so huge like Amor
You can check out this post (and the one it is quoting), they are basically short walkthroughs I made for the Trial version scenes, the later dispatch scenes in the full release are rather similar to the earlier ones and use mostly the same pairings, if you want hints then check the bookshelf on the far east of the main building.

For non dispatch quest scenes you really just need to go around and talk to the characters, especially if they are not where they are normally standing. Sometimes you may need to raise the compatibility between characters, you can do this easily by using the tent outside of world dungeons.

When you get to the point where you can take Kuno around at night and get her to fuck random citizens just go around and talk to all the male NPCs in the town, make sure you go into buildings, also check on her the morning after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BronBron06

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
If you have mtool at a paid tier it should be able to translate the whole thing, I have free so I am unable to do so. If anyone can do so mtool allows you to make a file for your translation you can share here. Mtools translation is one of the better mtls as well, still mtl, but you get a decent understanding from what I've experienced.

felipe342

Nov 26, 2018
Download the full game, either from dlsite or here.

Then download the translation files from this post.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Put those numbers into dlsite.

For example 319921 refers to

You can either search the number in dlsite or just replace the numbers after RJ.
I downloaded the game and downloaded the translation and dropped it into the www folder but it's not translated.

Do I need to use translator++ to extract something?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I downloaded the game and downloaded the translation and dropped it into the www folder but it's not translated.

Do I need to use translator++ to extract something?
Oh that's my bad, when I reuploaded the translation files I grabbed the wrong one. It should be fixed now, just download and extract into the www folder, let me know if you still have any problems.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Weird, idk why that happened. Let me know if these don't work.

Edit: I fixed the files in the original MTL upload so you can either download them from here or this post.
I downloaded 1.10 and used your translation and save file but got an error with map229.json not loading on save 99 and map108.json not loading on save 98.

I fixed the issue by replacing their files with your translation but everything seems broken with the saves. I cant take quests or do main story questline. Maybe they updated variables too?

using 21.10.05 from here

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mordith135