RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Idk how my MTL will work with the addition of new content but I imagine that it will either break it entirely or just leave the newest stuff untranslated, either way if someone uploads the newest version (Ver1.11 I think) with a Mega or similar link I will see if I can translate the new content.

On that note does anyone know if it is possible to use Translator++ to inject my old translation of the previous version into the new version so that I only have to MTL the new stuff?

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Idk how my MTL will work with the addition of new content but I imagine that it will either break it entirely or just leave the newest stuff untranslated, either way if someone uploads the newest version (Ver1.11 I think) with a Mega or similar link I will see if I can translate the new content.

On that note does anyone know if it is possible to use Translator++ to inject my old translation of the previous version into the new version so that I only have to MTL the new stuff?
I haven't had good luck with uploading stuff recently, so i think someone will just have to bite the bullet on the animesharing link. I didn't use your mtl and just did a quickl translator++ run on my own. I think you should be able to use your old .trans file but you might break stuff if you apply the patch directly

Reactions: Mordith135

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more updates coming up because the game is halfbaked.Well if anybody have the new versions feel free to upload, i put it on the frontpage atleast i can do (y).

Reactions: Nick_1357

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
All I can find for new tolls scenes is you can take girls to him at night. Does he have more scenes or endings?

they mention this in the update

今回のアップデートとは関係ない話ですが、★★のクエスト「近村の農作業手伝い」で特定の条件を満たすと少しづつ村人の会話が変化します。具体的にはトールズが村人に何かする回数が増えるたびにですね。エロイベとかではありませんが、もし興味がありましたらご覧ください。

something about the 2 star vegetable quest? I don't get what they mean.

Last edited:

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
All I can find for new tolls scenes is you can take girls to him at night. Does he have more scenes or endings?

今回のアップデートとは関係ない話ですが、★★のクエスト「近村の農作業手伝い」で特定の条件を満たすと少しづつ村人の会話が変化します。具体的にはトールズが村人に何かする回数が増えるたびにですね。エロイベとかではありませんが、もし興味がありましたらご覧ください。

i think there was content there that was always there but the dev is pointing it out cuz people didnt notice it? at least thats what i think is being said. As for other tolls scenes, I looked around a little more but no i dont think theres anything else yet. Might have to wait for the next update for more, im afraid

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
December 20th version:
Thanks for this, I'll look into MTLing this soon but idk if it will be as good as the previous MTL if I can't find some way to import my previous translation.

From what I understand it is referring to the quest where you pull vegetables up for the villagers and if you have Kuno and Tolls in the party Tolls hypnotizes all the villager men to fuck the asleep Kuno while he fucks the village women. I believe that comment is saying that there are dialogue changes if you do the event multiple times.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Well here is the MTL for the latest update, I am fairly sure everything is still working properly but I did not play through any of the beginning of the game again so there may be something broken there. If you find any major errors let me know and I will try to fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also attached my saves again, they are from the last update but I did not have any issues with them. Save 99 is at the end of the game with no additional content done from this update, save 96 is with all the content I found in this update done, for whatever reason two of the old Floss scenes are broken in the recollection room tho, no clue why.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Anybody has any idea how to unlock the last ending?
Pretty sure you just need to have viewed all the Kuno x Customs partner scenes and watched Kuno getting fucked in the Church by the customs partner, after that part 1 of the new ending should open up and then the second part will open after viewing that. I don't recall having to do anything in particular, it was already opened by the time I checked it after looking at the new content.

Kbob

Mar 11, 2018
So I am stuck and have no idea if it might be a bug, saw some other people mention it. I cannot progress the main quest since Kuno and Rodrigo have to be more friends. When I check the ero status Kuno and him are "Work Friends" just like everyone else, so does anyone know how to trigger the event that makes them more than that?

I have tried resting a couple of days, talking to everyone and maxing out both their love and compatibility stats, I have spent an excessive amount of time on this so any help would be appreciated.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
So I am stuck and have no idea if it might be a bug, saw some other people mention it. I cannot progress the main quest since Kuno and Rodrigo have to be more friends. When I check the ero status Kuno and him are "Work Friends" just like everyone else, so does anyone know how to trigger the event that makes them more than that?

I have tried resting a couple of days, talking to everyone and maxing out both their love and compatibility stats, I have spent an excessive amount of time on this so any help would be appreciated.
From what I recall other people were able to progress the relationship by viewing a scene between Rodrigo and Kuno in the bath during the night. If you cannot trigger that and your love/compatibility stats are maxed then maybe you haven't done enough side quests?

Sep 29, 2019
while on the topic of that scene in the bath
it's a real shame that scene is also not in the recollection room
I'm glad I kept a save just before that scene

Kbob

Mar 11, 2018
From what I recall other people were able to progress the relationship by viewing a scene between Rodrigo and Kuno in the bath during the night. If you cannot trigger that and your love/compatibility stats are maxed then maybe you haven't done enough side quests?
I am not sure since I have done everything I can seem to trigger events, done all the dispatch quests atleast once or twice, done the two church events, had Kuno and rod kiss and fuck in your room, and tried various other stuff. If you can remember some sidequests that needed to be done it would be great if you could tell me them. Otherwise if someone has a save for around that area it would be a great help since starting to think its either my save or my game thats borked somehow.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I am not sure since I have done everything I can seem to trigger events, done all the dispatch quests atleast once or twice, done the two church events, had Kuno and rod kiss and fuck in your room, and tried various other stuff. If you can remember some sidequests that needed to be done it would be great if you could tell me them. Otherwise if someone has a save for around that area it would be a great help since starting to think its either my save or my game thats borked somehow.
By side quests I just meant the dispatch quests, if you have done all of them and talked to everyone then idk why you can't progress.

Try this save, I'm pretty sure it is in the right spot but if not or if you still have problems let me know. You just need to talk to Rodrigo, choose the first or third option and then go downstairs to the bath and watch the scene. Afterwards you will have to do some dispatch quests to get fame and then you should be able to do the main quest.

Reactions: fatmanc

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I remember there is a point where you have to do enough dispatch requests to get your fame up enough to progress the story, so maybe try redoing them a couple times. Also, I remember I transferred one of my saves over into the updated version and it had me stuck somewhere like that too. Reloading a save from a little further back in the story or using the ones linked in this thread might help!