RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well here is the MTL for the latest update, I am fairly sure everything is still working properly but I did not play through any of the beginning of the game again so there may be something broken there. If you find any major errors let me know and I will try to fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also attached my saves again, they are from the last update but I did not have any issues with them. Save 99 is at the end of the game with no additional content done from this update, save 96 is with all the content I found in this update done, for whatever reason two of the old Floss scenes are broken in the recollection room tho, no clue why.
Just a question tho Is this MTL Or Edited MTL? I guess this is a different game but with the same female protagonist How is this game connected to the Ruins of Luxoria tho?

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Just a question tho Is this MTL Or Edited MTL? I guess this is a different game but with the same female protagonist How is this game connected to the Ruins of Luxoria tho?
Its just a MTL that I cleaned up a bit, by that I mean I did things like fixing the in-text RPGM coding, tried to remove extra spacing, and tried to maintain consistency with names and such. In general tho most of the dialogue is just straight MTL, but you should be able to play through the game with no issues and at least mostly understand what is being said.

There is technically no direct relation between this game and Ruins of Luxoria aside from both of them being made by the same dev and a couple of characters from Ruins of Luxoria appearing in this game. To clarify this game has a different female protagonist and follows a mostly new set of characters with a different plot/storyline, there are just some cameos from the dev's previous games.

Reactions: skee23

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Its just a MTL that I cleaned up a bit, by that I mean I did things like fixing the in-text RPGM coding, tried to remove extra spacing, and tried to maintain consistency with names and such. In general tho most of the dialogue is just straight MTL, but you should be able to play through the game with no issues and at least mostly understand what is being said.

There is technically no direct relation between this game and Ruins of Luxoria aside from both of them being made by the same dev and a couple of characters from Ruins of Luxoria appearing in this game. To clarify this game has a different female protagonist and follows a mostly new set of characters with a different plot/storyline, there are just some cameos from the dev's previous games.
Oh I see so that's why the female protag of the Ruins of Luxoria is on the picture?

In the future i hope this gets translated tho game looks good aside from the art xD Hahahahaha

Reactions: rokrad

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Oh I see so that's why the female protag of the Ruins of Luxoria is on the picture?

In the future i hope this gets translated tho game looks good aside from the art xD Hahahahaha
The pic in the OP is the dev's Ci-en header and was the one of the only artworks posted for this game when the thread was first started.

I also thought the art was pretty bad when I first started playing the dev's games but honestly it didn't bother me much after I got used to it and there is a noticeable improvement from his earlier games. What I'm trying to say is don't let the art drive you away, the game is definitely worth a playthrough.

As far as an actual translation goes tho idk how long that will be, the game is still be worked on as far as I know and it is already quite large so it will be a big time investment if someone does decide to pick it up.

I prefer thinking that this is the 2nd game of the Rodrigo Expanded Universe
Lol it's actually the third, Rodrigo was also in Menimis as one of the main male partners for the female MC.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The pic in the OP is the dev's Ci-en header and was the one of the only artworks posted for this game when the thread was first started.

I also thought the art was pretty bad when I first started playing the dev's games but honestly it didn't bother me much after I got used to it and there is a noticeable improvement from his earlier games. What I'm trying to say is don't let the art drive you away, the game is definitely worth a playthrough.

As far as an actual translation goes tho idk how long that will be, the game is still be worked on as far as I know and it is already quite large so it will be a big time investment if someone does decide to pick it up.

Lol it's actually the third, Rodrigo was also in Menimis as one of the main male partners for the female MC.
Would be great if the developer worked on the art of this Is this one of his old games or something? Which one came out first before this? This one or the Ruins of Luxoria? And honestly Even the art of Ruins Of Luxoria is better than I still wonder why he didn't improve the art xD It looks messy

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Would be great if the developer worked on the art of this Is this one of his old games or something? Which one came out first before this? This one or the Ruins of Luxoria? And honestly Even the art of Ruins Of Luxoria is better than I still wonder why he didn't improve the art xD It looks messy
ruin of luxoria, jul/2018
mercenary band NTR: sept/2021

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
No this is the newer game, I personally think the art improved compared to Ruins of Luxoria but I certainly wouldn't say it is great, still better than anything I could draw though lol.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No this is the newer game, I personally think the art improved compared to Ruins of Luxoria but I certainly wouldn't say it is great, still better than anything I could draw though lol.
Oh I see I thought this was the dev's previous game because of the art and the way he draws boobs of these girls xD

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I mean, I like the art just because it isn't as generic jrpg as a lot of other stuff. Also has a slightly old school anime vibe that I kinda dig

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Well here is the MTL for the latest update, I am fairly sure everything is still working properly but I did not play through any of the beginning of the game again so there may be something broken there. If you find any major errors let me know and I will try to fix it.
I also attached my saves again, they are from the last update but I did not have any issues with them. Save 99 is at the end of the game with no additional content done from this update, save 96 is with all the content I found in this update done, for whatever reason two of the old Floss scenes are broken in the recollection room tho, no clue why.
This is a good start but I found a few more things and keep finding new ones. I translated using Mtool so all names are from that.

Well that's every end game scene I could find.... I think. I didn't find anything for Finnis or whatever her name is (the other blonde girl that talks with Louise a lot). You meet her next to the lake in the center of town and she mentions going west or something but I never saw her again.
There are some aspects to the game that I found odd because it really seemed like they were going to be used for a scene but they weren't. Like I never found anything in the government building or the building next to the nursery with the woman that says she wants a child. Everything about Uka seems odd. Like you have stats for her and everything but aside from the 2 or 3 story scenes theres nothing. The guild is never used again after the Rodrigo scenes but thats where hes found during the day. I dont think there was ever a scene in the big room in the inn. The baths seems underused. The ritual room isnt used after the beginning. You can still visit the town to the west by going through the highway but theres nothing new there, but you cant go to the dungeon town Thalia (the girl from Luxoria) was in? Also seems odd that you can recruit Sana but not Thalia. Maybe I just missed that.

I mentioned that I dont know how to progress with Louise after her scene. If you know how (if it even exists) please let me know. If I missed any scenes also let me know.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
This is a good start but I found a few more things and keep finding new ones. I translated using Mtool so all names are from that.

Well that's every end game scene I could find.... I think. I didn't find anything for Finnis or whatever her name is (the other blonde girl that talks with Louise a lot). You meet her next to the lake in the center of town and she mentions going west or something but I never saw her again.
There are some aspects to the game that I found odd because it really seemed like they were going to be used for a scene but they weren't. Like I never found anything in the government building or the building next to the nursery with the woman that says she wants a child. Everything about Uka seems odd. Like you have stats for her and everything but aside from the 2 or 3 story scenes theres nothing. The guild is never used again after the Rodrigo scenes but thats where hes found during the day. I dont think there was ever a scene in the big room in the inn. The baths seems underused. The ritual room isnt used after the beginning. You can still visit the town to the west by going through the highway but theres nothing new there, but you cant go to the dungeon town Thalia (the girl from Luxoria) was in? Also seems odd that you can recruit Sana but not Thalia. Maybe I just missed that.

I mentioned that I dont know how to progress with Louise after her scene. If you know how (if it even exists) please let me know. If I missed any scenes also let me know.
Good summary of content, I had missed that one NonnaxPrisoner scene since I didn't think any scenes would be gated behind others happening simultaneously, so thanks for pointing that out.

As far as the Louis scene goes I am pretty sure after you fuck her upstairs that is it. That dialogue about clothes is basically just her saying, if you want to make it up to me after 'forcing yourself on me' you can go buy me some stuff for my cosplay hobby. I don't believe you can actually go buy her anything tho.

Again as far as I know you cannot recruit Thalia, as for why you can recruit Sana but not her idk, they are both married to husbands that live in another town who are into ntr but maybe it is because Sana is just an alchemist whereas Thalia is the knight captain of her town.

With regards to stuff being unused I agree, I feel like the dev created a lot of spaces for potential scenes but then just wound up not using or even forgetting about them. That being said there is still a lot of content in the game and I believe the dev is still working on adding more so it is possible that the game will continue to become more fleshed out.

Reactions: rokrad

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone with a save that get the completion of the 5 stars quest ?
Beating those monsters without cheating is practically impossible imo. I edited in a team that won but don't think actually beating the quest did anything so yeah.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Aren't you supposed to be able to get more skill slots as you change equipment?
I've gotten to the mountain boss stage and so far only one slot has been available.
Or did the mtl break that perchance?

Also got to say I liked Amour magic academy better.
While you do get the option to be the main girls first experience in this one, unless I read something wrong. (very much like having that option).
But having the MC being unable to join the "away squad" for normal missions felt like a bad decision (I do get ntr tends to focus on a the MC's helplessness a lot) and a missed opportunity to have charcters at home get up to some shenanigans.