RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Imo, this game was great. Less replayability than the previous games, but as long as you go into it thinking of it on its own terms and not comparing it to the previous games, you'll enjoy it. Do recommend using save editor to skip some of the grind, but that isn't a huge dealbreaker for me.

Dec 26, 2019
This game is just a hard NTR linear VN, this is the only type of H-game I do not play. I have played plenty of soft NTR and brothel/ pub management games. If this game was being sold as a hard NTR linear VN, I never would've played this game in the first place, this game is being branded as a management game with RPG adventure. Is it wrong to expect a management game to let you make executive, critical choices?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I wouldnt even bother with this game. Right off the bat they tell you "you have cuckold fetish" and your gf says "I will sleep with other men"...its Netorase (The worst kind of NTR in my opinion).

The story plot makes sense but in my opinion they shouldnt have revealed to the MC what the girls NEED to do to get magic power, it takes the air right out of the entire plot. This game would have been so much better had they made it Netorare instead of Netorase.

You take the mystery out of it and what do you have left? An empty husk of a CG finder game.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
This fucking Rodrigo AGAIN?! ruining all the fun in a Mijiishi game FFS.
Ok, Luxoria was another type of quality experience game in comparison with this shit (Sana------->Kuno the stealthy whore from day 1), but seriously Mijiishi:i HATE Rodrigo with passion *Facepalm*

BBC King

May 8, 2021
not really.
a couple robbed by bandits that then rape to death the chick in front of the boyfriend is one of the classic exemple of netorare.
only mystery netorare require that mc doesn't know anything till the end.
classic/general netorare doesn't have this prerequisite.
Dont know why the chick needs to be raped to death in your scenario but yeah, Netorare can just apply to the MC NOT liking whats happening. I guess it just so happens most NTR games, hentai, etc I play and watch follow the mystery narrative/final reveal trope so I generalized a bit.

Reactions: Evil987

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
When I try to make the main quest go forward it says "I have enough fame but its not the case now. It would be nice if kuno became friends with Rodrigo" but they have been at it A LOT (compatibility 100,relationship 100) and I don't know what to do.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got the event to trigger where kuno goes to tolls room but can I make it repeat without having to do the quest?

How do I get kuno and rod to become more friends?

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I got the event to trigger where kuno goes to tolls room but can I make it repeat without having to do the quest?

As far as I know the only way to get that scene is to do the dispatch quest again.

Honestly not sure about KunoxRodrigo thing as I never got that message, maybe try getting Kuno to 'come with you' at night and taking her to Rodrigo's room and talking to him?

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020

No, you have to do the quest again. And I think the 'come with me' and then give to rod part gets disabled after the story progresses a little, but i think you can still increase friendship scores through tents maybe?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I found the maid louis/finis in the governors manor wearing a maid outfit but I don't know what to do now in the story it keeps telling me kuno and rod have to become better friends.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I found the maid louis/finis in the governors manor wearing a maid outfit but I don't know what to do now in the story it keeps telling me kuno and rod have to become better friends.
Sorry but I really am not sure what part of the story you are at, what are the highest star dispatch quests available to you? Or what was the last main quest you completed?

Dec 26, 2019
Just a few additional thoughts from me (see #88 and #102):
Outside of the scripted events, there are no pregnancy variations of scenes, both CG and sprites.

There are no non H events for the characters and the only character to even have any real event is just Shea, as I said in #88 the character writing is really bad. They have no clothing/ outfit variations, an example of where they could have had a different outfit could have been while working in the bar or during event scenes (if the dev ever adds any). There is no character development at all. Uka is just a recolor of Remina.

More poor writing can be found in the story, there basically isn't one. Was it meant to be some type of debt repayment? No such system was implemented in the gameplay. This would not be a major problem if the game focused more on the characters and your relationship with them (it doesn't). All other parts of the story are just copy and pasted from the last games.

There is no world-building elements: just more copy and paste from the last games, this game adds nothing new to the lore. Again, wouldn't be a major problem if the game was character driven (it isn't).

More copy and paste (seems to be a recurring theme with this game) can be found in the soundtrack, resulting in the same soundtrack for at least three games in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale3

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Have you had Rodrigo fuck Kuno in the downstairs bath? If you have then just go around and talk to all the NPCs.
worked thank you

I keep getting bad ends in the tower side quest either finis kills me or bad end with conductor after the fight. How do I beat this area?

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Does anyone have all tolls scenes? I have found

tolls couple inn
tolls quest 1 star first sleep
tolls quest 2 star farm
tolls rand kuno bed ntr
tolls couple during main quest 3 in north west house
tolls kuno duing main quest 3
tolls using kuno as stoll woman with confusion hypnosis rand watches
tolls kuno rand ending

all tolls scenes are amazing ntr

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The author posted on cein something about updates can anyone confirm?
Looks like the game may actually get some significant content updates, honestly this is making me get my hopes back up again lol. Hopefully the dev goes on to more fully flesh out the game, I believe that the addition of some of this type of content throughout the game could truly make the game much better as a whole.

It doesn't look like there are a ton of new events being added but one of my biggest issues with the game was the inability to interact with any of the female characters aside from Kuno so this is definitely a step in the right direction imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.