RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Pretty disapointed too. The game feels too linear and there's no way to replay the pixel sex scenes in the recollection room.

Dec 26, 2019
The whole game was designed around making sure the MC (You) despite being a leader/ boss is always in the weakest possible position (both level and relationship wise). This is main reason why you cannot make any choices despite the base design clearly being a management game plus full RPG adventure. You have no control over nothing. The fact the MC can't go on the quests is to keep you weak and away from the girls.

This is not Amor where your a powerless student against an evil academy, even there you still have tools to work with and repeatable scenes with all the girls. The NTR in Amor gave the girls skills for use in combat, the NTR in Amor has a gameplay purpose. In Luxoria you could get really powerful weapons from the shop if you went down the weapon store owner NTR route a bit. Again this has an actual gameplay impact.

With this game the entire gameplay is completely pointless. As i wrote before this game has no Magical Seamen minimum target, and no time limit in which to acquire it, making the NTR here have no gameplay effect. As I said in my summary: this game had potential to be really good, the dev just bottled it and messed it all up. In the end your left with just a linear VN. I kept on playing hoping to get something at some point, when that faded I stopped. It's really frustrating.

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I'm also at 3 star quests and having trouble unlocking 4 stars. So far I'm pretty sure I've done every quest except for 3 star special boss fight (which is pretty hard). The previous unlocks did not require beating the special hard bosses.

If anyone figures this out please tell us. For now I'm trying to unlock various scenes with the heroines.
Someone said something about the requirement possibly being some sort of relationship status involving Kuno (red haired female mc). Right now at night I have Kuno in the basement bath and Roderigu goes to accompany her.

EDIT: Managed to beat the 3 star special bossfight with Sleep and Poison spell combo and waiting. Did not unlock main quest.
Did you talk to Kuno getting fucked in the bath twice? That was what held me back... no idea why i even tried that, i basically went COMPLETELY over the top before i tried that, so if it had other requirements, i'd have already fullfilled them when i did the double talk

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
I have tried to use translate ++ for this and it works in the program, but when i copy it in the game folder the game keeps being in japanese. Does anyone know what the problem is? I heard you may need to erase something from the folder to make it work but i don´t know what needs to be erased. If someone suceeded MTL translating this game please share

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I have tried to use translate ++ for this and it works in the program, but when i copy it in the game folder the game keeps being in japanese. Does anyone know what the problem is? I heard you may need to erase something from the folder to make it work but i don´t know what needs to be erased. If someone suceeded MTL translating this game please share
I think thats a different RPGM Engine and something about Decoding/Encoding files

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
It seem have something to do with parser plugin translator+++ use messing something up. Go to Option (wrench and screwdriver icon) > addons > turn off anything related to RPG maker (RMRGSS,RMMZ,MV/MZ Parser V2) then export the translation patch. It does happen to my translation project too but this fix it.
If the translation patch don't export every file (using this parser plugin may cause this instead of just selected file) then you should do it right.

EDIT : I like to add that it has been fixed on my end (latest version) and it work on the game, so if your is not updated yet then try to.
Translator+++ version: 3.10.3
MV/MZ Parser 2 v2.2
RMMZ version 0.2

About the removing/Encoding/Decoding thing, that is only necessary for .rpgmvp file which mostly images. Most text can be found in file .json, plugins.js and to certain extent sometime other .js file. Those filetype are not encoded.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Remember it take even paid company more than 1 year to complete translated a game. Not to mention a random stranger on internet doing translation for you. You can use program like Advent Cirno's auto translator that will not break the game but can do MTL.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
game ver. 1.02
Thanks again for the upload!

Update on the MTL for v1.02, I had a lot of issues with Translator++ specifically with this game but I believe I have managed to solve most of them. At this point the MTL is mostly finished and I am currently playing through the game to look for any bugs/issues and also touching it up as I go. It should probably be uploaded here either tomorrow or the day after.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
It seem have something to do with parser plugin translator+++ use messing something up. Go to Option (wrench and screwdriver icon) > addons > turn off anything related to RPG maker (RMRGSS,RMMZ,MV/MZ Parser V2) then export the translation patch. It does happen to my translation project too but this fix it.
If the translation patch don't export every file (using this parser plugin may cause this instead of just selected file) then you should do it right.

EDIT : I like to add that it has been fixed on my end (latest version) and it work on the game, so if your is not updated yet then try to.
Translator+++ version: 3.10.3
MV/MZ Parser 2 v2.2
RMMZ version 0.2

About the removing/Encoding/Decoding thing, that is only necessary for .rpgmvp file which mostly images. Most text can be found in file .json, plugins.js and to certain extent sometime other .js file. Those filetype are not encoded.
Thanks for your answer. Could I ask where you found that version? Or are you a patreon of dreamsavior?

komen

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks again for the upload!

Update on the MTL for v1.02, I had a lot of issues with Translator++ specifically with this game but I believe I have managed to solve most of them. At this point the MTL is mostly finished and I am currently playing through the game to look for any bugs/issues and also touching it up as I go. It should probably be uploaded here either tomorrow or the day after.
Just got a new update today. I just had time to find it and uplond it . You don't have to hurry to upload it anytime soon.

game ver.1.03

Reactions: Templar Studios

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for your answer. Could I ask where you found that version? Or are you a patreon of dreamsavior?
I am a dreamsavior patreon. If you are still not fixed with latest free version then try disable the addon relating to RPG MV or MZ one by one.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
I am a dreamsavior patreon. If you are still not fixed with latest free version then try disable the addon relating to RPG MV or MZ one by one.
Tried it. seems that wasn´t the problem. I may need to update my version. Thanks for the info

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Man, this game has a lot of good design ideas that are sadly wasted on its mediocre content. The job system wherein you send out multiple characters to complete a request is a particularly brilliant way of integrating NTR into a RPG but is largely under-cooked and poorly utilized.

Then you have the brown haired character, Rodrigo, who completely ruins the game. Up until his introduction you have a lot of leeway on how things play out and what the characters do... but then he's introduced and the game nearly becomes a kinetic novel for two hours as you're railroaded into his incredibly repetitive content. Making it worse is that he's the most generic, boring, stock NTR character: Chad McThundercock who has no personality beyond having a big dick that allows him to fuck the girls into submission.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Screenshot (1354).png
Fuck this Pride.
I need a option to fuck this brat.
GIVE ME ONE TO BANG THIS SHIT UP! (or at least beat this shit up.)