Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.6] [4PadGames]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I dunno what the update was supposed to be, but other than a couple of text conversations, I got through one day in the office where I looked for accommodation. Then I went to sleep expecting to be able to talk to the redhead the next day. Instead the game ended saying there was no more content.

WTF??
2 months and this is all there is?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I dunno what the update was supposed to be, but other than a couple of text conversations, I got through one day in the office where I looked for accommodation. Then I went to sleep expecting to be able to talk to the redhead the next day. Instead the game ended saying there was no more content.

WTF??
2 months and this is all there is?
Yeah i wondered the same, there were still i think 3 Tasks to be done which of nothing noted it's going to be in the next Update.

Reactions: uchihabi123

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
i prob wait till the sisters and mom get involved.
Honestly don't understand the point of introducing new girls given the setup. Waste of time and resources. These are the only girls that matter, there is no demand for side girls (just play another game). So many games in this genre fall into the same trap, I just don't get it.

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Can't play the game, my last save takes me to the main menu. If I try to start a new game I can't choose VN and when arrive day 1 checkpoint the game crashes.
I try to use lordofhirunds method but there is no app data/Roaming/ RENPY / Merging folder
Any idea?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes