RPGM Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Full English translation is up on dlsite:
It's on Steam as well but we have to pay for it on those two platforms. Someone will surely upload it here soon.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I just purchased the game, cracked it and applied the 18+ patch. I am uploading it right now and will post the link when it's finished. It might take a little while so just be patient.

EDIT: For some stupid reason the first upload failed. I am uploading it again. Stay tuned. Will definitely go up tonight (My tonight. It's almost 10pm here). I also applied to become an uploader here. I'm also considering waiting to see if I get accepted so I can upload it officially to the Main Games section.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
I just purchased the game, cracked it and applied the 18+ patch. I am uploading it right now and will post the link when it's finished. It might take a little while so just be patient.

EDIT: For some stupid reason the first upload failed. I am uploading it again. Stay tuned. Will definitely go up tonight (My tonight. It's almost 10pm here). I also applied to become an uploader here I'm also considering waiting to see if I'll get accepted so I can upload it officially to the Main Games section.
You are too kind to us my good man.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017

EDIT: For some stupid reason the first upload failed. I am uploading it again. Stay tuned. Will definitely go up tonight (My tonight. It's almost 10pm here). I also applied to become an uploader here I'm also considering waiting to see if I'll get accepted so I can upload it officially to the Main Games section.
The hero we need

dahaka3

May 6, 2017

god speed

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, lowly pirates. The wait has been long and arduous. I know you all have been waiting for this day for many months. I am happy to say that day has finally arrived. I'm sorry the upload took longer than expected. MEGA was bold and cheeky today and kept me at 99% for almost 40 minutes. The gall! You, however, have no right to complain, seeing as how you are mere leeches on the industry. I counted myself among you as recently as few hours ago. But, today I have made my very first purchase, which elevated me above the rest of you. Now I consider myself to be at the very least a pirate lord, or better yet, a pirate deity. Bow, lowlifes! To celebrate my rise to godhood, my first act will be a generous one. Without further ado, here is the long anticipated link for Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade' - Steam version with the 18+ patch applied (For the newbies who don't know what that means, it means that there's no censor.) The developers have stated that the Steam version of the game includes around 16 new scenarios compared to the original. This is my first game share and my first "crack job". I have tested it briefly and all seems to be working. If you run into bugs it's 99% not my fault, but ONEONE1's, who are known for releasing VERY buggy games. Sometimes unplayable even.

THIS STEAM VERSION IS BROKEN. BE PATIENT, I WILL UPLOAD IT AGAIN LATER TODAY AFTER I GET BACK HOME FROM WORK!

Enjoy, plebs.

Sarica

P.S.: If any moderators or other notable members of the community see this, I have applied for Uploader status today and, if approved, would like to make this game my first official upload, so please wait at least until I get rejected before uploading this yourselves. Kind regards.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
Alright, lowly pirates. The wait has been long and arduous. I know you all have been waiting for this day for many months. I am happy to say that day has finally arrived. I'm sorry the upload took longer than expected. MEGA was bold and cheeky today and kept me at 99% for almost 40 minutes. The gall! You, however, have no right to complain, seeing as how you are mere leeches on the industry. I counted myself among you as recently as few hours ago. But, today I have made my very first purchase, which elevated me above the rest of you. Now I consider myself to be at the very least a pirate lord, or better yet, a pirate deity. Bow, lowlifes! To celebrate my rise to godhood, my first act will be a generous one. Without further ado, here is the long anticipated link for Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade' - Steam version with the 18+ patch applied (For the newbies who don't know what that means, it means that there's no censor.) The developers have stated that the Steam version of the game includes around 16 new scenarios compared to the original. This is my first game share and my first "crack job". I have tested it briefly and all seems to be working. If you run into bugs it's 99% not my fault, but ONEONE1's, who are known for releasing VERY buggy games. Sometimes unplayable even.

Enjoy, plebs.

Sarica

P.S.: If any moderators or other notable members of the community see this, I have applied for Uploader status today and, if approved, would like to make this game my first official upload, so please wait at least until I get rejected before uploading this yourselves. Kind regards.

thank you from a fellow pleb

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018

Enjoy, plebs.

Sarica

Brynhildr will most likely beat you to it on the official upload part... But hopefully the new Pirate lord Sarica will be able to grace his crew mates with their share of the spoils, via the official upload.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017

Enjoy, plebs.

Sarica

Cheers and good luck

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
How does one even 'crack' a game and know that it's 'fully cracked'? I've never understood that.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Rip. Just after watching Lety defeat the group of demons and she makes that little shield thing on the ground it shifts to a night sky scenery on screen then get hit with a crash alert. wonder wtf it is that ONEONE1 did this time...

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Rip. Just after watching Lety defeat the group of demons and she makes that little shield thing on the ground it shifts to a night sky scenery on screen then get hit with a crash alert. wonder wtf it is that ONEONE1 did this time...
Damn. Yes, unfortunately their games have always been full of bugs. I had hoped it would be better this time but I guess it's not the case. We now have to wait for a fix.
Try switching to Chinese until you get passed that stage. I haven't tried it yet but that used to work in passed games.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Here's something I found on Steam.

"I fixed problem so I'll explain.

Files are missing from uncensor so to fix this download a small free program called RPG Maker Decrypter then extract to where ever you keep basic programs.
Next uninstall then re-install the game but not the patch
Open the decrypter and select File then Open File and find and select the file game.rgss in the game's main folder and click on open then you'll see the program decrypt all the files.
Next select Tools then Extract All Files now those files will be in the program's Extract folder. Now cut then paste those folders to the games main folder.
Now extract the patch to where ever and repeat the process selecting the patch this time instead and overwrite when asked then finally delete the games games.rgss file to avoid it loading that instead.

Hopefully that was clear enough to help."

Reactions: Sarica

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Here's something I found on Steam.

"I fixed problem so I'll explain.

Files are missing from uncensor so to fix this download a small free program called RPG Maker Decrypter then extract to where ever you keep basic programs.
Next uninstall then re-install the game but not the patch
Open the decrypter and select File then Open File and find and select the file game.rgss in the game's main folder and click on open then you'll see the program decrypt all the files.
Next select Tools then Extract All Files now those files will be in the program's Extract folder. Now cut then paste those folders to the games main folder.
Now extract the patch to where ever and repeat the process selecting the patch this time instead and overwrite when asked then finally delete the games games.rgss file to avoid it loading that instead.

Hopefully that was clear enough to help."
I'll see about possibly doing this tomorrow and re-uploading the file.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Damn i encounter a bug already im waiting for this game since forever i hope Lord Sarica upload the non-patch version i happen to get the official patch version :/

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Wao! there's sudden turn of event going on the steam version they apply the patch directly can't wait for the fix version :eazyHype:

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I'm on the last boss and now the game messing me with bugs, don't bother finishing this game because steam version is broken with bugs if anyone got dlsite version please share that version

Error:

????:
No such file or directory -
Graphics/Pictures/evcg/ev_s13/ev_s13_1_100_0000_100
** backtrace:
(Cache):106:in 'initialize'(Cache):106:in 'new'(Cache):106:in
'normal_bitmap'(Cache):91:in 'load_bitmap'(Cache):57:in
'picture' (Sprite_Picture):40::in 'update_bitmap'(VXACE_SP1
):130:in 'update_bitmap'(Sprite_Picture):30:in 'update'(
Spriteset_Map):252:in 'block in update_pictures'(
Game_Picture):25:in 'block in each'(Game_Pictures):25:in
'each'(Game_Pictues):25:in 'each'(Spritest_Map):250:in
'update_pictures'(Spriteset_Map):184:in 'update' (??????
):319:in 'update' (Scene_Map):64:in 'update' (?????????):249:in
'update'(??????????????):196:in 'update_touch_area_sce_map'(
Scene_Base):14:in 'main'(???????):159:in 'run'(?????????):62:in
'rgss_main' (?????????):62:in '<main>'ruby:in 'eval'

please share this version instead