RPGM Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Be patient everyone. I'm at work now. I'll see about uploading the non-patched version later today, as well as trying the fix recommended by RedBob.
Sarica i did try that it didn't solve the prob this error is cause by the file Game.rgss3a i did try to extract the file the error is still there apparently this file is missing the ev_s13_1_100_0000_100 file. the steam release a new fix for this just redownload the game

Sorry for my bad english :/

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I have just been granted Jr. Uploader status everyone :D
Be patient until I get back from work later today and I will see about uploading the updated game properly.
See you then!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Brynhildr will most likely beat you to it on the official upload part... But hopefully the new Pirate lord Sarica will be able to grace his crew mates with their share of the spoils, via the official upload.
I'm not that mean. If someone wants to upload the game by himself/herself, is free to do so.

Reactions: Sarica

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
Thank you for the upload anyway :)
Hmm i thought the resolution would be bigger in the new version. Oh well.

leth

May 24, 2017
yeah, thanks for the effort also... it must be a hassle for you.. it is very appreciated

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You are most kind to us to share your purchase. May the tides of the internet be ever in your favour.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, I'm here guys. The updated game with the 18+ patch and the latest bug fix will go up tonight. I was an idiot and missed the rule of not being allowed to upload a password protected archive so I have to reupload it to three places without a password now, ugh. Stay tuned. Tonight is the night. The uploading has started. The game is around 3gb and with my upload speed it will take about 1h per host. So 3 hosts = 3h. Give me time to write and create the game thread and we're looking at ETA 200+ minutes, give or take a few, give being the more likely scenario. Still, relatively soon.

EDIT: 11:54 pm. Still uploading. I have this strange problem where my uploads get reset back to 0% after getting to like 60 or 70% on MEGA and Media Fire. It was frustrating but it's going ok now, it seems. I'm sorry for the delay guys. As soon as it uploads I'll post it.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
The freaking route bug still exist. even in dlsite version i always going on this slut route hahaha it seems i need to walkthrough on how to escape this fate x'D.i wish i can help you with uploading problems my internet is google fiber

fatace

Aug 29, 2017
As we await for the pirate king, the young scrubber boy who always dreamed to be one of the greats stares off into the sea, hoping to find his dreams amongst the silver lining. Scrubbing and staring simultaneously, he spots what appears to be a flame. "OI...i think...i think i see the cap...but his ships om fire!" He yells to the crew. Glaring into his rusty tainted binoculars the spotter yells! "Young man that's not fire...it's...MERTIOCRACY OF THE ONI AND BLADE and it's coming our way!" As if seeing the hentai was a calling, all the men began whipping out their dicks ferociuolsy masterbating. "Ooo the captain has done it again!" One of the crew members says as tears drip on his penis. The ship pulls closer and the ol scrubber boy cums... " O how i wish to be a pirate king"

Reactions: Wilkowski

xongar

Mar 21, 2017
If, you have RPG Maker Decrypter and know what you are doing, you maybe able to play to a certain point. ( I have not tested all routes all cg all battles all etc. ) You need : 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append. ( game + the append, you can get it from a lot of sites/torrents )

Make a backup copy of both of the above or save the zipped file, so you will not rage if you break something!

Lots of files/pictures/etc. are missing from the Steam version + Append + Uncensor.

When you download Sarica's file, unzip it and compare it to 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append unzipped, 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append is larger. You need to decrypt 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append, move the Graphics and Data folders or just rename them Graphics2 and Data2 or something else. You need to decrypt Sarica's File move or leave the Graphics and Data folder right where they are or move them next to Graphics2 and Data2. Graphics2 has files/pics/etc. that need to be moved into Graphics folder.( the decrypted one NOT the one in Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade ) You need to take your time and move/replace/copy over the files in Graphics ( again not into Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade ) with Graphics2. PLEASE take your time when you do this. Ignore Data2 folder for now. You could also do the reverse and Move Graphics2 into Graphics, BUT I know for a fact if you downloaded the right 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append the Graphics2 should not have any errors.

When you have replaced the file/pics/etc from Graphics2 into Graphics, move the files/pics/etc from Graphics into the Graphics folder from Sarica's game.(Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade or whatever you named it) Again PLEASE take your time, open the folder see what is missing in Sarica's Graphics folder and move the files/pics over. (you can overwrite the stuff that looks the same just to be 100% sure) When you have completed this go back and move Data into Sarica's game folder. Inside Sarica's game folder remove/move games (games.rgss) some place you can find it again. Fire up the game and see if it worked. If, the above did not work for you, move game (games.rgss) back into Sarica's game folder (Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade) so you can decrypt it again. If, you did the above correctly the game should work. ( again I have not had a chance to 100% test everything, but the game is no longer getting error's/crashing )

If, you can explain the above better than me please do, there is a lot of moving files around then back again.
I hope this works for some or all of you, until a PERFECT working game can be uploaded.

The method above has been used to fix the past games released on STEAM, while waiting for OneOne1 or Steam to release an Official fix/patch.

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
Wait, the latest steam version is still buggy?
Yes, according to the community hub, the route bug still exists. Regardless of your success in missions, you will always be expelled from school, and it is impossible to go the purity route at the moment.