RPGM Completed Mermaid hell - The day four mermaids were attacked by 10,000 demons. [Final] [dark.ryona.x15]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
monster girl? now you're talking my language.
Edit : wait, the mc is a pimp? not get any taste of that fish? aw that's suck.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Takami Nao really needs to stop whoring his art talent to these shitty games, but whatever pays the bills I guess.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I always find it so disappointing to see an artist use the cop-out of having mermaids' & lamias' "monster" part start at the thigh instead of the waist.

Reactions: Lindazana

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
IF you save edit the game there is a item that only works in the recollection room, so how the hell do you unlock the recollection room?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So is this even a game or is it just a long ass video with the skin of a game?
No game here, just a wander around the massive island till you trigger various scenes with the mermaids, then realize that the the demons are going to kill them soon, wander back sort it out game ends, you as the player get one option to fuck one them and if you do it kills them game over. And there will be a whole lot of sloppy seconds going around as 10,000 demons and 4 mermaids.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Looking at the first picture: Why isn´t mama heping them?
Looking at the second picture: Ah, ok...

Anyway can you grill and eat the mermaids and do they taste like fish? :)

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
... Japan got some strong fetishes. Too strong 4 me
Shame they rarely do anything with them besides half assed shovelware.
Most "games" on Dlsite could just be a simple gallery on pixiv but why not slap the pics in to a half assed and basic "rpg" so they can take more money for it.

Reactions: Dwemer

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
game is ok it went flying in like 10 mins of gameplay, pregnancy tag needs to be removed tho. There is NO pregnancy in the game

Reactions: dlex0
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes