3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The only good thing I got to know after opening the previews that somewhere someone drinks Stolichnaya vodka. Other aspects of graphene are not too good. Is there any fun?

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
"Captain Dunsel is a famous digital artist and he has accepted DM's crazy idea to create a game based on his story and art."

Famous for what, from where and why?

The previews might have done him an injustice I'll have to check the game but from the previews the visuals looks subpar to be polite.. in game visuals and writing could be great though, who knows..?

EDIT: wow, the game is even worse then the previews, it´s just trash through and through :/
Lol, how long did you play it? I'm sure this site has seen worse than this. I'll play the android port if someone makes one.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Lol, how long did you play it? I'm sure this site has seen worse than this. I'll play the android port if someone makes one.
Til the end, a few minutes worth of content. Indeed, there is even worse trash then this on the site but this in the bottom layer for sure

Reactions: joehoe

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
A nice surprise, fresh Art, different from the others. the story maybe progress too fast and it's annoying write down all the names of the cities, but other than that is a good start. Sad that the incest patch link dosent work.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I mean.. I never jump into initial releases myself, but I think the art looks kinda ok in an "imperfection is attractive" sort of way. Once the game has more content I'd be willing to give it a try.

Rohganictus

Jul 18, 2019
Hello, I was wondering what is the engine to create the renders and arts?
It looks indeed different.

I will give this a try this weekend just to see how it goes.

Good luck to the devs!

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
A nice surprise, fresh Art, different from the others. the story maybe progress too fast and it's annoying write down all the names of the cities, but other than that is a good start. Sad that the incest patch link dosent work.
Sure? I tried now and it works, in any case I have added also the

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Til the end, a few minutes worth of content. Indeed, there is even worse trash then this on the site but this in the bottom layer for sure
We're sorry you don't like it, we hope you'll want to try it again in a few weeks when we release new content.

About Captain Dunsel, he's been a well-known artist in a fetish niche for at least 10 years.

Mesmerized is his longest work but the beginning of the story is also one of the first, for example, the attached image is from one of his last works.

I didn't want to say this so as not to sound conceited, but we have over 50,000 images and dozens of stories to include in this visual novel.

Anyway, any criticism is welcome!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hello, I was wondering what is the engine to create the renders and arts?
It looks indeed different.

I will give this a try this weekend just to see how it goes.

Good luck to the devs!
Thanks for the good wishes!

I'm not the one who did the images so I'll ask our artist for details, from what I know it's a mix of 3d images, photos, drawings, and effects to give it that flat patina.

If I have more details I'll tell you!

Reactions: Rohganictus
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes