Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
so can anyone confirm any scat here ?
There is scat in the "Messy diaper discoloring/bulging seen" vs "Actual full on scat seen" (but much like mentioned below, there's plans to ensure if actual full on scat is seen. It'll be a optional setting or choice for the moments when it happens.

I don’t think there’s any at least not yet but if scat does come it will be a optional setting that you would get to choose at the start of the game just like with leaking.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
There is scat in the "Messy diaper discoloring/bulging seen" vs "Actual full on scat seen" (but much like mentioned below, there's plans to ensure if actual full on scat is seen. It'll be a optional setting or choice for the moments when it happens.
Should definitely be a setting if you ask me because if it’s not there will be riots. Not literal riots mind you but you get the point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
With about 2 days roughly to go before our next update, I figure a tiny news update feels right. ^^

Just as a slight reminder. The game will be using Ren'py moving forward, starting with update 0.15/0.16 (in case anyone chooses to support for access to 0.16 early)

With this, the jump buttons are being removed and instead, save data will work for new updates. So if you happen to play update 0.15 (Episode 1) and save towards the end. Then decide to support or wait until update 0.16 comes to the public (episode 2) You can take your save data and move it into the other game folder to pick up where you left off. ^^

We'll offer a little guide and warning on our OP about this for new people trying out the game or anyone following along, please work with us on feedback with this and we'll try our best to ensure we're helpful, so that MA is friendly to both existing players and new players without causing headaches.

We just updated our patreon supporting tiers and made some adjustments on benefits to be a little better suited. In case anyone does wish to support us, but if not that is alright as well. We simply wanted to share this news and here's a link to the post that mentions details on said support tier changes made.

With that said, we hope everyone will enjoy the upcoming update on Nov 4th! We'll leave you all with one last little preview of someone we'll be seeing soon enough. :p
Bridget1.png

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Update 0.15 is finally here! A brief warning, ensure you've read up on the OP.

The game will from this update forward support your saved data being used for future updates, so our OP mentions exactly how this should work. It's one of the very first things posted.

Aside from that, we hope you'll all enjoy the update and new art added! ^^ (we excluded one cg scene and alt version to prevent spoilers.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pooploser64

ceyx_1

Jul 25, 2020
sooo... does the dev have a fetish for diapers?
im genuinely curious this is my third time seeing this on the latest games

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
sooo... does the dev have a fetish for diapers?
im genuinely curious this is my third time seeing this on the latest games
I wish I could confirm that, but I prefer to keep much of what I post separate from my personal views, thoughts, etc.

It's just better suited to keep our posts focused more about the project, as bringing personal information into it allows for additional issues to occur. When I post about anything, I think of it more in the sense of posting on behalf of our team who all range from different ways of life, countries, etc.

ceyx_1

Jul 25, 2020
I wish I could confirm that, but I prefer to keep much of what I post separate from my personal views, thoughts, etc.

It's just better suited to keep our posts focused more about the project, as bringing personal information into it allows for additional issues to occur. When I post about anything, I think of it more in the sense of posting on behalf of our team who all range from different ways of life, countries, etc.
oh ok i was just curious, can i ask if this was the game that had a fat guy wearing a green shirt slapping a girls ass in one of it's screenshots? or am i remembering incorrectly?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I... what the fuck... i shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore but this, this got me to look at it with the upmost surprise, it actually look like it's not a shitty game and that fetish is so unusual to see in this format. or since it's not my thing i just don't hear about it, that's possible too. that aside, what the fuck again and have fun for those that like it, i won't judge even if i really am surprised haha

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes