• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mesugaki, It’s Time for Hypnosis [v1.00] [Hourglass & Pencil]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Y'know what. I think i might re do this whole translation at some point. thanks for pointing this out... damn... i did not do enough proofreading.
found the line... the original was "にがーーーい!" which phonetically, に=ni, が=ga... I see why mtl did what it did. so i will upload an update with some word wrapping fixes too

attached: quick update with some minor translation fixes. I am currently working on a manual translation of a different game, so it will be a while before i have the time to do a thorough fix on this mess. but, if anything is particularly bad, lmk and I can fix it asap.

Last edited:

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I also saw why MTL did what it did.
Honestly was not expecting any more work on this game. The first minute (prologue) is particularly atrocious, and is probably driving a lot of the low ratings and people away from the game.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Okay, I've retranslated the prologue (up until the first ero scene), and implemented the word wrapping script I forgot to activate before.
If there is a specific section that is poorly translated, you can let me know, otherwise, I will not be fixing the overall MTL nature for a while

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes