hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
i tried downloading it but the transfer quota is a pain, also do you have the previous psds aswell, they mega links are all expired
i leave my PC on overnight to download lol
i got complete 2019, 2020, a few 2018, and supposedly complete 2021, haven't checked if there is missing psds from jun-dec tho
i'll upload everything after i switch to a new ISP early next month

Cryostrology

Feb 24, 2022
i leave my PC on overnight to download lol
i got complete 2019, 2020, a few 2018, and supposedly complete 2021, haven't checked if there is missing psds from jun-dec tho
i'll upload everything after i switch to a new ISP early next month
aight lookin foward to it

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
I got about 9 GBs of his PSD files from when a link was still up on kemono, which I think is about all of them, not too sure though. Its going to take a while to upload them all and Im wanting to pair them with thumbnails so you know what each one is since most of the PSD files are in a different language.

EvnLeFx

May 16, 2020
Hi! Does anyone happen to have 2022 Jan-Mar? Those are the only ones i'm missing :/

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
either this artist has too little content or I dont understand how it was "updated up to June 2021"
I just grab and repost the PSD files that are on Kemono, since those links are only up for a short while and you never know when someone will update that place to the most recent post. So its more than likely that nobody updated the tier that includes the PSD link for July, or there is a chance that he may not since may and june rewards was rolled into 1 post in june.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

EvnLeFx

May 16, 2020
Has anyone had any luck being able to recover any of the missing 2022 Jan-Apr psd files?

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Has anyone had any luck being able to recover any of the missing 2022 Jan-Apr psd files?
Probably within that big OWL folder of his that has multiple Jan-Sept folders, maybe spanning multiple years? i'm not diligent enough to cross reference his pics releases and PSDs to confirm that though.