EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a side-scrolling exploration type 2D dot picture action shooting game. You will explore the main three research areas, defeat monsters, obtain items, and explore. If you are attacked by enemies and fall, they will gather to take advantage of the opportunity to do naughty things to the protagonist! Whether to resist or give in and become the toy of the monster's desires is up to the player!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: ENROF - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
...so how does one beat that first slime boss in the base? Broke, like, 6 of its tentacles with HP and after that said screw it.

Reactions: cyrodi

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Whether to resist or give in and become the toy of the monster's desires is up to the player!
Does that mean game over or, continue after orgasm with the chance of being corrupted to the point of open invitation after a period?

I'm more for the being corrupted to the point of open invitation after a period.
Like Syahatas bad day would be a good example.
Which if anyone has any recommendations, I'm all ears.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Does that mean game over or, continue after orgasm with the chance of being corrupted to the point of open invitation after a period?

I'm more for the being corrupted to the point of open invitation after a period.
From my experience playing it, I encountered game overs only, but I didn't play it for a long tbh. I recently purchased the game and brought it here quickly, like a hot potato.

Reactions: Dyhart

DXM3191

May 23, 2017

wish there were more games like this...

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
The only pixel type game that has the "corruption to the point of open invitation" on this site is Trigger Happy

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020

As a fan of this type of games, I do recommend Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia
Corruption is my passion

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
When you have to walk for long periods it sounds like someone's playing with a paddle-ball behind me. Why are her footsteps so loud and monotonous...

Either I'm crazy or there's no map in this metroid game. I'm making my own map like this is the late 1900's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dyhart
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes