derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Well, people have spoken, I revoke my statement, I suppose this is what people want lol Personally, I have zero hope for H-sidescrollers now, im cooked
nah bro some people, that was my point, that people have different tastes
and some of the criticism is legit too tbf

99% save, just missing one cg, secret ending maybe? Posting just so people do have something, this game is pretty painful at times. That being said there's a lot of quality here and it shows

Godspeed to the person finding the missing cg

Oh, and it goes in the _data folder
i wouldn't be surprised if it was a beat the game fast af ending ala metroid

Jun 28, 2019
99% save, just missing one cg, secret ending maybe? Posting just so people do have something, this game is pretty painful at times. That being said there's a lot of quality here and it shows

some reason it doesn't show/has no scenes in dot animations
kinda unfortunate but thx.

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
Reminds me a lot of Kurovadis, art-wise. Excited to try this.

Also, that was quick lmao
Okay, so I played through it and sad to say I'm a bit disappointed. Gameplay is fun, but I'm mirroring the sentiments of others in this thread in that the save points are too far apart, the game is very hard at points, and most of the enemies don't have H-scenes in-game. What a shame. :confused:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
When you have to walk for long periods it sounds like someone's playing with a paddle-ball behind me. Why are her footsteps so loud and monotonous...

Either I'm crazy or there's no map in this metroid game. I'm making my own map like this is the late 1900's.
oh those were the days. Games like deadly towers and shining in the darkness.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017

There's no death related to the final boss for entering with high estasy right?

Soapdodger

Dec 3, 2022
There's no death related to the final boss for entering with high estasy right?
I had that thought, but didn't test it since that's done with the second boss also. Since the final boss already has 2 scenes/cgs based on phase it's either max ecstasy or it's a secret ending.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a beat the game fast af ending ala metroid
This is probably the most likely answer since I can't really think of anything else that I hadn't explored. Technically there is a mysterious floating figure in a tube on the final lab level but I had no luck interacting with it.

some reason it doesn't show/has no scenes in dot animations
kinda unfortunate but thx.
That's weird, are you sure the files are in the right place? I tested it to be sure I wasn't putting it out for no reason and my gallery disappeared when I took out that savedata. The only appdata that exists for the game is the .log, other thing to do is play until the first save point then slap the save in in.

oreno

Jul 15, 2018
For the save file, backup your save first. Make sure to quit the game program entirely. Try only replacing the "data" file. Leave keyconfig and the other text file the way it is.

Jun 28, 2019
That's weird, are you sure the files are in the right place? I tested it to be sure I wasn't putting it out for no reason and my gallery disappeared when I took out that savedata. The only appdata that exists for the game is the .log, other thing to do is play until the first save point then slap the save in in.
I had previously only a few animations, and when I overwrited them in the savedata folder (in the data folder like you said) it took away those few, and theres 0 dot animations. CG is there, idk why the animations aren't though.

Edit: I deleted the folder, and redownloaded it, and it shows them now. I don't know what happened.

Last edited:

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
You wouldn't happen to have that map on file so you could share it could you?
So this game is fairly straightforward, but mapping it has slowed me down a whole bunch!
It's a decently sized map! Once I'm done I'll post a closer up version. If you wanna use this, the starting area is the yellow/green in the top left! I only started mapping after reaching the normal-green area, so there's a bunch of early stuff I haven't mapped.
edit: all done, big map down below~

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Soapdodger

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021

You need to lose to the Final Boss on Phase 2 (when the floor becomes spikes and platforms).
EDIT: Sorry, I misspoke; Final Boss's two CGs are #6 and #7 on page 3. I DID unlock #8, so I think it's related to dying somewhere in the Plant zone (the area after you touch and orb and get swallowed, maybe?).

I did notice that this save doesn't have the Laser; it's at the very top of the map posted above me. You can get it either with the Dodge power (to gain extra height) or the Eternal Jump power (to make the platforming a joke).

Last edited:

Soapdodger

Dec 3, 2022
You need to lose to the Final Boss on Phase 2 (when the floor becomes spikes and platforms).
EDIT: Sorry, I misspoke; Final Boss's two CGs are #6 and #7 on page 3. I DID unlock #8, so I think it's related to dying somewhere in the Plant zone (the area after you touch and orb and get swallowed, maybe?).

I did notice that this save doesn't have the Laser; it's at the very top of the map posted above me. You can get it either with the Dodge power (to gain extra height) or the Eternal Jump power (to make the platforming a joke).
Funny enough I did go to the laser area, but figured it was bugged because I couldn't move to the right.. I think I got bamboozled by the plant boss the first time, and intentionally lost the 2nd, it's kind of weird that #8 wouldn't be sequential but maybe you're right that it's somewhere there.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Et voila, in everyone's favorite image format: webp!

I'm pretty sure I missed some missiles on the map. I finished with 97? There's probably more! It's a big picture though so feel free to scribble all over it if ya find somethin!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah i forgot to put SDS on the legend. It's Spreadshot! The shittiest gun! Oh and of course the starting point is the Top left! The yellow-green region!

Most of the ? on the map are for like "what is this, why is this here?", but if you check out the one in the turquoise region...

Last edited:

lblargh

Sep 10, 2017

I'm pretty sure I missed some missiles on the map. I finished with 97? There's probably more! It's a big picture though so feel free to scribble all over it if ya find somethin!

Ah i forgot to put SDS on the legend. It's Spreadshot! The shittiest gun! Oh and of course the starting point is the Top left! The yellow-green region!

Most of the ? on the map are for like "what is this, why is this here?", but if you check out the one in the turquoise region...
The map is the only reason why I continued playing. Otherwise, I'd be lost forever. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bun5643
Jun 28, 2019

LEGEND. This needs to be pinned.
Also, what? laser shot? I never knew that existed.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2023
Can anyone teach me how to rip the music from the game files? the .assets ??
I dont see any file like .wav or mp3; and Google search show result not from these type of game.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes