the alpacalypse (1)

Jan 2, 2024
Where do you go once you're out of the starting area? Nowhere seems open. Past the elevator to the left is a dead end, can only go down at the shaft to the right, bottom right room there is blocked, to the left is a long room, then at the end is another shaft that can only be descended, first room past the save room is a dead end until I get missiles I assume, at the bottom of the shaft the path to the left is blocked, and the room to the right is blocked, where are you supposed to go?

Ivo117

Mar 20, 2024
This game is confusing as heck for the map, the level design is goddamn awful, and why the hell the save points are so spread out... The game is a bit dissapointing to be honest, wondering if this will get updated

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
gameplay seems fun so far
and yes
the missiles were toned DOWN MASSIVELY, like EXTREMELY MASSIVELY
they were NUTS
completely fucking overpowered
now they're dumb normal missiles XD

but lemme get this straight
of ALL the CGs, there are only 5 that have text, and they're not obtained via losing, but instead by collecting some chips!?
not my kind of thing
and also, all game over scenes should've done that way since it's the same CG but with variations like her face expression and cum and so on you know the typical shit

game is fine, animations are fine, CGs are fine, but the way it's done, personally it feels to me like all of it is just... kinda there

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
You're not missing anything by skipping this one. The gameplay is functional but ultimately boring, tedious and frustrating. The art is very "meh" and the in-game animations are nothing to write home about unfortunately.

fartnir389

Jul 11, 2019
i am having a bug where the roll does not work no matter which button i press. anyone else experience this? how fix

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hmm, game needs cheats. X3
Cheat engine completely UNUSABLE in dis game. TwT
Hidden amongSUS is the HP value for the heroine, dat I can't decipher. X3
And dis is done on one stage no stage change in case there's an anti-cheat algorithm 4 dat 2. X3
(Thumbnailed 2 void wall of image text. X3 )

1711374578406.png
Also, 2 note: The DEV is one of those
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compilers dat uses "il2cpp_data" so modding the game is nearly impossible. TwT

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
FAQ(A0)
Problem: SubtleCopy's save for DOT Anim is not working. >w<

Solution: Go to the gallery in main title menu, then back to main title menu, then go to DOT Anime, and it should now be open. ^w^

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Hmm, game needs cheats. X3
Cheat engine completely UNUSABLE in dis game. TwT
Hidden amongSUS is the HP value for the heroine, dat I can't decipher. X3
And dis is done on one stage no stage change in case there's an anti-cheat algorithm 4 dat 2. X3
(Thumbnailed 2 void wall of image text. X3 )

View attachment 3477220
Also, 2 note: The DEV is one of those
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compilers dat uses "il2cpp_data" so modding the game is nearly impossible. TwT
Cheat engine is usable, because I've gotten it to work. I am NOT good with pointers, however, so I have to re-search for the values every time I boot up the game.
No anti-cheat algorithm that I've run into, personally. The values persist between loading zones and even the title screen, for me.

Health is a 4byte value. Not sure how much she starts with at the beginning of the game (i think 200?? don't take my word for it), because I wasn't keeping track, but my current health is 1775.
Edit: she starts with 75 health.

Rocket amount is also a 4byte value.

Lust is a float value that goes from 0 to 100.

Reactions: AkagiVoid

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This games suffers from a very new wave of developers. The developer may not know, or care for the matter that they are damaging the community of H-Games, and causing issues with excitement revolving these games.

Alice In Cradle, Fragments, and other "finished" H-sidescrollers and beat em' ups have released this way. They are made to be hard on purpose because they want the "soulslike" respect of certain players who are willing to put up with it. The thing with soulsborne games is that they're rewarding to a certain degree, and most challenge stems from your build crafting and skill ceiling... Logical skill ceiling. You see a boss winding up an attack, dodge, you're at range, shoot, etc... then you can improve on that and make a unique playstyle and fight bosses YOUR way. Which is why those games feel so personalized because of the fact you can beat the enemies in whatever way you want, and even depending on what you do against certain bosses change your difficulty. You can sink hours exploring builds, areas, and whatever else in those games.

Here, it's different. Developers prefer you play one way, and it's what they find fun. This impacts H-games terribly, since we as a community like being able to play seriously one day and then just play one handed the next. They intend you hold you captive endlessly exploring a map with respawning enemies for a gameplay loop, and this that and the third with scaling and a bunch of cool gameplay elements for some random indie game you'd find on steam... but not a game that should be here. These are Steam releases, for players who enjoy challenges, or YouTubers showing skills and impossible feats. Not for us who just like seeing a protag win sometimes, lose usually in a erotic way and then call it a day.

It's not like the devs don't know what good H-games are... It's been a thing for years now and it seems like the magic that used to be there is gone now.

Project X Love Potion, Mystic Knight Maya, Guilty Hell 1, NightOfRevenge, BARRAGE!, Captivity, MaxTheElf, OhSoHero, Rignetta's Adventure, ErisDysnomia, The old ____ Girl games from Kooon Soft, SuccubusHeaven, and SO SO many more examples of games that the player can play seriously, or just fap to, with difficulty that's basically "Hey, don't get too horny and stand still against this enemy, or do it, but you'll lose like 2 hp".

The games I mentioned earlier, Alice In Cradle, Future Fragments, This game, and others recently have been too ambitious to be an actual game. Galleries are difficult to get, scenes are hard to find, devs tease the H-game community for a fanbase... You can see it. It's awful. Take care of your playerbase and your games WILL be popular. I say, just release the game on Steam without the H stuff and leave the community alone.
You raise some good points, but personally I don't think many if any side scrollers should be "souls like" or "soulsvania" because of the gameplay. I've played dex and if you don't block, you won't finish the game. That's fine. but some of these take it way too far. Not that dex is hentai. Just a great cyberpunk side-scroller imo.

but yeah in a hentai, it shouldn't be brutally hard. Though there are some games that are surprisingly good with dumb hentai and I just skip the hentai (like demon roots. eye popping story. stupid hentai...but that's RPG maker)

ok I'll stop now lol

hypnolilypad

Sep 23, 2023

Vid btw

Third area does not even work, if anybody can figure this out please let me know, tried changing resolutions too just in case there's some jank attached to window size.

Also the only thing I can think about while looking at the pixel art for ants (it's well animated, but still) is that this is, under all circumstances, a Where the fuck do I go kind of game.

I will "Retrun to Main Menu", I wish more good 2D pixel art games came out.
having same issue...

hypnolilypad

Sep 23, 2023
nevermind, its just not the right way to go... go down to near where you first came down into the lab and theres a rocket breakable block you can go past into the next area. still not sure what the deal with that was though

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
You want an advice to make the game easier? Config the shooting control with the left click button, and use an autoclicker, there you give the character from a simple "handgun" to a 100 barrelled minigun.

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
By the way, anyone knows how to beat the final boss? I guess it is the final idk, the giant green frog thig doesn't seem to take damage and I've tried to push at him the round explosives but with no effect whatsoever.
Edit: ok I'm dumb asf, it was like that, I didn't count the amount but you have to throw those bombs back at him and get his "tong hearth?" exposed and attack it, then you'll enter in phase two, now I'll see what do I do now.

Last edited:

gamerboy12341

Jun 14, 2021
decent game, hooded guy keeps kicking the shit out of me. (version 1.0.0)
I forgot the exact pattern, but with the multi-shot weapon it is possible to attack 2-4 times, dash through him, attack 2-4 times, dash through him, then continue doing this until you defeat him. If you do this right, he will only do the attack where his hands from behind his back lunges at you, so you can trap him in an effortless loop where you just spam the same buttons in a certain sequence till he dies.

Also keep in mind that this sequence is not perfect. Sometimes you willl need to position yourself a bit sometimes to make sure the distance between you and him is right unless he won't do the attack. Sometimes you will also need to attack 1 less time or 1 extra time to get the sequence back on track. This is how I beat him and once you get the sequence down, it is much easier than beating him normally.

ody45js9324hj34

Feb 4, 2023
I forgot the exact pattern, but with the multi-shot weapon it is possible to attack 2-4 times, dash through him, attack 2-4 times, dash through him, then continue doing this until you defeat him. If you do this right, he will only do the attack where his hands from behind his back lunges at you, so you can trap him in an effortless loop where you just spam the same buttons in a certain sequence till he dies.

Also keep in mind that this sequence is not perfect. Sometimes you willl need to position yourself a bit sometimes to make sure the distance between you and him is right unless he won't do the attack. Sometimes you will also need to attack 1 less time or 1 extra time to get the sequence back on track. This is how I beat him and once you get the sequence down, it is much easier than beating him normally.
yea, I got him eventually mostly because some glitch where he stood in one place for awhile I just unloaded 45 missiles into the guy. Funny thing if you change your key-bind while in that boss area it seems like the boss doubles (or triples until you shut off the game) which is what happened last time so there was 3 attacks at once, that might've been the problem.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes