molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Should be called world of only big tits.. seriously put some damn variety into the girls.. Pure laziness they all have the exact same damn body type with slightly different facial characteristics! Do not see a single girl with small or average size breasts. So developer took one body type and just made them different height and different eye color, ears, and hair. They all have same exact main torso, legs, and arms.. they all have thicc thighs as if they are all athletes. No vareity here at all.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
I seriously don't get why people would not like Yuri if it is with strap-ons. Who needs a dick when you got those? Are you perhaps a little gay into ?!
i dont dislike yuri is just tha yuri games are bored lol

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The art looks pretty good but is it lesbian only? i mean i don't mind lesbian scenes but if thats the only action in here i'll just slowly walk away in pain...
I consider this better than the average "multiple penetration" "male domination" gripe-inducing experience that 90% of "female protagonist" games got on this site. -_-
give it a shot, if it doesn't strike your fancy, or malware.. give it the other 10 in the mag XD

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The sexual content's pretty hot but good fucking god is this game boring. So much of the game is just repetitive combat against the same three enemies per area slowed down by the in-game battle animations for the player characters.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Art and all is fine but the writing is so god damn bad.. One of the chars for example first time you eat out her pussy shes like what I have never done anything like that, I thought Its just a kiss... Next scene with her is her scissoring raping a succubus XD And the combat is incredible boring, grindy and too easy.

I love yuri games since there are few but this one is badly executed, such a shame

Reactions: icollectsouls

Xeneos

Jan 4, 2019
There is a wrong game ("About It" to be precise) on mega link, gonna use diffrent one

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Not sure what's happening in the seventh screenshot with that thing in the bottom, but the eighth one makes it look like it's worth checking. Thanks.
It's a woman's chin. She's laying on her back eating out the girl on top. Awkward picture though.

Reactions: Jaike

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Hey, found a weird bug, it's tied to wearing the bartender outfit in combat, but only at high health, just wanted to post about it to make sure this is an everyone problem and not just me

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
the mega link shows something else seems like it needs to be fixed
Yup, the file is way bigger as well. The filename is "PV_0.92.7_07.09.2021" pv is usually some kind of preview video, or the like, right? Needs to be replaced indeed.

orbzzz

Aug 22, 2018
Screenshot_2021-10-22-22-35-06-49_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Can someone tell me how to sleep on my own room? I play on Joiplay and for some reason I can't sleep